What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Yet Another Stranger Comes to Bon Bon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Royal_Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Yet Another Stranger Comes to Bon Bon Reply with quote

I recently discovered these forums, and I am happy to say I am glad I have found it. I discovered Pleasure Bon Bon some time ago, and was intrigued by the story, but when I found the website, I decided to subscribe and become a Royal Member.

A little bit about me. I am currently 20, I am a fan of the Victorian Era, I am a fan of Classical Music, I play the piano, and dabble with the Violin. In one way to describe me, I might as well be an noble from the Victorian Era as how I hold myself. *bows to all who enter* I feel content here...
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Yet Another Stranger Comes to Bon Bon Reply with quote

Royal_Vulpes wrote:
I recently discovered these forums, and I am happy to say I am glad I have found it. I discovered Pleasure Bon Bon some time ago, and was intrigued by the story, but when I found the website, I decided to subscribe and become a Royal Member.

A little bit about me. I am currently 20, I am a fan of the Victorian Era, I am a fan of Classical Music, I play the piano, and dabble with the Violin. In one way to describe me, I might as well be an noble from the Victorian Era as how I hold myself. *bows to all who enter* I feel content here...

Hello stranger! I'm also a stranger here, I'm here for mostly the same reasons as you do. Smile

Pleasure bon bon is such a beautiful story with such wonderful and original art I would die to read all of it since 2009..

By the way my name is Stella, I'm 22 years old and I'm from the Netherlands,
Nice to meet you!
Royal_Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bows and kisses your hand* The pleasure is all mine my dear~
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well well, fancy that, another newcomer! Welcome to the forums! I myself just recently returned after an extended hiatus, and am glad to see the place hasn't yet fallen into disuse. The more newcomers, the better!

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Royal_Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a pleasure to meet you Johnny. *bows to Johnny*
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums. Smile

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: