What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hello, I'm new here!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Hello, I'm new here! Reply with quote

Dear bon bon town,

First of all, I'm so glad I'm finally a member of Pleasure Bon Bon! I just purchased a 3 month membership and I can't wait to be a royal member! So one of my dreams came true because I've been waiting for this day since 2009!! Shocked

So my name is Stella, I'm 22 years old and I live in the Netherlands. As you can see by my username, I'm a huge fan of the rockband KISS, I love them since I was 10 and still do.

But I'm also a big fan of cartoons with animal characters in it since I was young, like Animaniacs, Rocko's modern life, Ren and Stimpy and all that stuff.

And than I randomly found out about Pleasure Bon Bon in 2009 and I was HOOKED! But sadly there was no way for me to join this website in that time, so I have been waiting and waiting...

Now I'm finally here, so happy I can be a member now. <3
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! But, you do know you didn't need a subscription to join the forum, right? Very Happy

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
Welcome! But, you do know you didn't need a subscription to join the forum, right? Very Happy

I knew, but my my other account without subscription was never activated and I tried that one year ago. Luckily Ronald helped me with that but I wanted a subscription anyway.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm new here! Reply with quote

DetroitRockCity wrote:
But I'm also a big fan of cartoons with animal characters in it since I was young, like Animaniacs, Rocko's modern life, Ren and Stimpy and all that stuff.

You've got great taste in cartoons! Those were some of my favorites when I was a kid as well.

Anyway, let me officially welcome you to the site, young lady! Glad to see this place is still attracting the occasional newcomers. Very Happy

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm new here! Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
DetroitRockCity wrote:

You've got great taste in cartoons! Those were some of my favorites when I was a kid as well.

Anyway, let me officially welcome you to the site, young lady! Glad to see this place is still attracting the occasional newcomers. Very Happy

Pleasure to meet you Johnny!

Yes this website was one of the biggest inspiration sources when I saw it in 2009. Sadly I was too young at the time so I couldn't get in, that was so unfair to me! Crying or Very sad

I have been waiting for years, when I was 18 I couldn't get a creditcard so there was still no way for me to become a member, but now I finally can. I wanted to read the stories of Bon bon so badly...

But it's kinda sad to me that the forum isn't really active anymore since 2009-2014 I expected more people but I also havent seen the website forum for a long time. Also Vanessa had problems writing the comics compared to her personal life I've heard she's making the last comic of pbb.. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: