What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Odd things you notice about other characters -- PART 2!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Odd things you notice about other characters -- PART 2!!! Reply with quote

(( Hey all,

A while I back I started this topic: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7455

titled, "Odd things you notice about other characters." And, to toot my own horn, it seemed like it was a pretty fun, and big success. Overall, it was a post about the various Royals and other characters that cat-Vanessa came up with over the course of her comic and story. So... I figured I'd have it return... like a Sequel! Hence the title.

Anyway, so I might as well have the first couple of thoughts on this.

1) We now have 2 golden retrievers... Goldenrod Dael-Smith III and Johnathon Stall.

2) I like how, amongst his other duties, Lord Nelson is a member of parliament. I guess it doesn't take a lot of time to have to pass laws and govern Wink Um... yeah, me and my dumb sense of humor. Anyway.

2-A) I'm also digging his high-class glass too.

3) We have two Royals who can fly naturally... and two Royals who fly un-naturally... well... one glides, but if it counts for Kite Man, I'll count it here too.

4) Is it just me, or does it look like Drake is about to prove what a Scotsman wears under his kilt?

5) I always thought that Robert Stone was a boilermaker... but it says he's just a mechanic and inventor.

6) Every now and again, when I'm watching Kill La Kill, it makes me think of Samuel Dunn... and now, when I play Monopoly, it makes me think of him as well.

7) Two of the Royals have "nicknames"... "The Don" and "Taz".

7-A) I do find it funny that the one lawyer in Bon Bon only has two names. To be a real lawyer, you need three Smile Um... again, me and my dumb sense of humor. And kudos if you noticed the one-two-three.

8 ) While I love Dr. Fuchs, I find her lab attire completely inappropriate. I mean, her tie could get stuck in all sorts of moving machinery, and her lack of anything resembling a shirt could lead to all sorts of splash dangers. She really needs to have OSHA inspect her lab for safety violations... though... I guess it does fit her old quote though.

9) The more I look at Xebulon, the more he reminds me of Theodore Roosevelt

Anyway, just some fun observations about some of the Royals we have. What all have you noticed? ))
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Odd things you notice about other characters -- PART 2!! Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:

titled, "Odd things you notice about other characters." And, to toot my own horn, it seemed like it was a pretty fun, and big success. Overall, it was a post about the various Royals and other characters that cat-Vanessa came up with over the course of her comic and story. So... I figured I'd have it return... like a Sequel! Hence the title.

It's a good idea for a thread. I like it when people are commenting on the different characters. Especially the fursonas, as it's fun to read what others think of them.

Caroline wrote:

2) I like how, amongst his other duties, Lord Nelson is a member of parliament. I guess it doesn't take a lot of time to have to pass laws and govern Wink Um... yeah, me and my dumb sense of humor. Anyway.

It's a great choice for a profession. I like to imagine him as a slightly corrupt politician. Not in a truly unethical way, but more as someone who would be willing to use his political influence, as a favor to others. For the right kind of payment of course Wink

Caroline wrote:

4) Is it just me, or does it look like Drake is about to prove what a Scotsman wears under his kilt?

Hehe, you're right. I hadn't seen it that way before Razz

Caroline wrote:

5) I always thought that Robert Stone was a boilermaker... but it says he's just a mechanic and inventor.

I seem to recall that his facial scarring was actually caused by a boiler explosion.

Caroline wrote:

7) Two of the Royals have "nicknames"... "The Don" and "Taz".

There's also "Kommy" and "Jinx" Smile

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: