What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Your Characters' Silly/Bashful Moments in Romance/Sexuality?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Your Characters' Silly/Bashful Moments in Romance/Sexuality? Reply with quote

While the comics and stories told here speak of various fursons' prowess in love, I am certain that between those wonderful moments, there are times that were rather embarrassing or funny in hindsight. Moments that were rather awkward (IE getting caught by the family while bedding someone) or something that was rather funny.

With that in mind, I was pondering on what kind of moments that your characters would look back on with a laugh or flushed face. What moments in their life would they feel particularly embarrassed or silly when it comes to romance?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constance has been travelling and performing most of her adult life. I imagine that such a life could feel lonely at times, and given that she has a very high sex drive, it's only natural that she has had lovers from around the world.

I really like to picture her having sex with one of her adoring fans. Especially right after a performance, when it's very likely that they could get caught or heard Razz

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the loss of his childhood friend, Todoxas found himself in a pit of depression. That is until he heard about Bon Bon and decided to turn over a new life for himself. Before coming to Bon Bon, Todoxas was a virgin and had never experienced the wonders of sexual intercourse.

But for the sake of this thread, I would see Todoxas being approached by Betty and invited to her room for sex. At first Todoxas would be very shy and also a bit nervous, but Betty would help him relax and things would start off slow and gentle with the two and everything would be pleasant and calm, until Violet breaks the calm and passionate silence when she pops her head between Betty’s curtain and asks if she could borrow something of hers.

Either that or Todoxas is fucking Betty/Violet up against her bedroom door and is having the time of his life. He gets so wrapped up in sexual ecstasy that he experiences with Betty/Violet that he doesn’t notice her answer the door and the two fall onto the hallway floor and everybody sees him naked.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meng Long would definitely be embarrassed especially if Constance had an orgasm/ejaculated. I just picture him so very red. Otherwise, Scarlett hurting herself trying to bite his neck(iron neck technique prevents weapons from damaging the neck). Or his use of iron fingers and/or crotch.

– Bruce Lee
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf wrote:
Meng Long would definitely be embarrassed especially if Constance had an orgasm/ejaculated. I just picture him so very red.

That would be really funny to watch, and I bet that Constance would enjoy his reaction a lot Razz

Now just imagine someone walking in on them right after that happened. THAT would be awkward Laughing

The Mayflower Diaries
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be really funny to watch, and I bet that Constance would enjoy his reaction a lot Razz

That I'd like to see

Now just imagine someone walking in on them right after that happened. THAT would be awkward Laughing

His face would be a strawberry at that point.

– Bruce Lee
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf wrote:

His face would be a strawberry at that point.

I'm sure it would be worth getting caught, just to see that Razz

There are already awkward, sexual moments in PBB, but it's fun to imagine more Smile

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: