What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Could Mary and William have been an awesome couple?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulblader

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Could Mary and William have been an awesome couple? Reply with quote

Hiya everyone I'm a new user and long time fan of the PBB series and after reading the story and enjoying it thus far I had a question: What would it be like if William was more like able? Now this is in no why trying to derail ms. Vanessa's work I'm just wanted to add my two cents.

I was considering what would the story be like if the William was well, likeable but still down on his luck?

I considered what would happen and I came to this conclusion and subject it to all for criticism!

What if the events that took place before Mary started hitting on William, what if the two started talking and gradually became closer which then lead the events of chapter 7. The starting events could have lead to William possible being open with Mary and explaining why he was really there and why he is doing what he was doing, maybe possibly hinting at knowing Betty and thus starting up something new. Such as starting up secrets that both William and Mary would keep, and who knows maybe William could start to fulfill the spot Red had before leaving. This would create some conflict when Red came back in which Mary would be conflicted between who she loves: the childhood friend who left long ago and the new face that she created a newfound friendship in. This would also fix one or two bridges with not just Betty and Mary but also William and Betty, as she sees him as not SO bad and doesn't entirely hate his guts. XD

But the conflict could arise of Simon figuring out that William isn't gay and Mary stands in his way to prevent any harm from coming onto William. Who knows?! But I just wanted to hear what you guys think, I'm a new user after all so I wanna hear from everyone what they think!!

Sent from my iPhone
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, and welcome to the forums Very Happy

I believe that we will eventually see Mary and William become a couple. The way I see it, the evolution of William as a character, is an important part of the story. He'll become more normal and likable, I'm sure. I personally can't wait to see how he will change. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun to witness Razz

I just don't see Mary and Red getting married. Red and Betty should be together instead.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Soulblader

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you kindly Ms.Symphony! I really hope William's progress makes him more likeable cuz as it stands now he's a bit of a jerk and seeing any harm befall him when he acts rude is rather entertaining. I do hope to see William and Mary interacting in a more civil and normal matter, instead of him insulting her whenever the mood strikes him. Smile
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums. You bring up some interesting ideas, However I don't entirely think William would make a good partner for Mary. I'm not really a fan of William to begin with, but I think if William was to be with anyone it should be Violet. After all they both have some good chemistry between them. And she was the first girl he lost his virginity too.

But Mary on the other hand, with her I think that she and Betty should have a semi romantic kind of friendship. But that’s just my personal preference. We’ll just have to see what Vanessa decides to do.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Soulblader

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, much appreciated!! well he might make a good partner for Mary if he undergoes a massive character shift in which he stops being so self centered and egotistical, then i think alot more people would genuinely route for him. but i see what you mean, i mean Violet did show concern for him after the first time, but then again i dont know if she would really be capable of loving him...but then again i dont know too much about violet to make that assumption.
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soulblader wrote:
Thank you, much appreciated!! well he might make a good partner for Mary if he undergoes a massive character shift in which he stops being so self centered and egotistical, then i think alot more people would genuinely route for him. but i see what you mean, i mean Violet did show concern for him after the first time, but then again i dont know if she would really be capable of loving him...but then again i dont know too much about violet to make that assumption.
No problem, it's always good to have someone new aboard here on the site. Smile

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Soulblader! Smile
Thank you for the interesting topic.
I read with satisfaction that I have not written a banal and obvious story ^_^ as from your feedback shows that still you do not know how couples and affinities are distributed between the characters and you all have different preferences.
William has not come to Bon Bon to get engaged and in any case Simon Blue is the vice president of the Clan of Talon, in which there is one law for the arranged marriages between the members families.
To marry the daughter of the vice president...well... you need much more than be nice to her!
Assumed if they were fallen in love at first sight, William and Mary would have to flee for a romantic getaway (but where? Simon would have found them everywhere ... and you know such a drama?)
When they meet for the first time Mary does not actually falls for Wilson, but she bothers him with embarrassing questions .
It is not clear if she really wants to make sex with her butler or just have a little fun with a new toy. I think the second one.
Infact I made the scene very vague about her intentions.
Probably she did not want to have sex, her first time, with a butler... but only have a little fun at first Wink . But then came Red (!), and although Wilson was nice to Mary that evening, the next day Mary would frogot of her new toy for an even more interesting! Too much little time to know and fall in love with Wilson. So...you are right when you say that the characters need to evolve and the events have to happen to reshuffle the cards! Wink

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't imagine they could get away to any place with the level of comfort that William, and especially Mary are accustomed to. Howeve I imagine someplace in the western US frontier, or even the Australian outback would allow them some degree of safety.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: