What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hey Alley and Everyone... August 2015 update...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Hey Alley and Everyone... August 2015 update... Reply with quote

Hey everyone and Alley... Hope everyone has been doing good, things have FINALLY started to turn around and starting to get back on my feet again... We (me and my kids) ended up getting evicted fully and lost the house back in July... It has been in foreclosure for so long now and they just never kicked us out until now... We were able to stay at my moms for awhile, so we weren't fully homeless and thankfully I finally got a job as well during that time and started working August 2nd and was able to get a new apartment on 7/31, so yeah, was super busy those first few days of the month moving and starting my new job...

Finally got internet again last week and things have just been a whole lot better... Its been so long since I've worked a real job, was tired of doing side jobs and or not working... The side jobs died down big time this year as well, especially when my friend that owned a rock/flagstone yard ended up selling it and letting other people take over...

So hopefully I'll be back again now that I'm getting everything back to normal, just need to make sure I schedule my checks right for the rent and bills and extra money... Still playing a little catch up, but finally have money that's lasting check to check....

Last I heard, Alley was going to school for nursing/medical or something like that? Hope that is going well still... Really can't wait to get back on fully and catch up with everything and everyone...

Talk to ya'll soon...

Jake
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Jake!

Glad you are doing better and good!

As always it's nice hearing from you.

Best wishes with everything and thank you for your best wishes as well!

XOOXO
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: