What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Memorial Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Memorial Day Reply with quote

I know it's tomorrow(or today depending on your time zone) but have a safe holiday and remember to respect survivors and the families of survivors and the fallen and of course honor the fallen.
The way of the Ninja is the way of enduring, surviving, and prevailing over all that would destroy one. More than merely delivering strikes and slashes, and deeper in significance than the simple out-witting of an enemy; Ninjutsu is the way off attaining that which we need while making the world a better place.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safety to our comrades in arms, and a solemn toast to our fallen comrade, Bestile1. You are not forgotten, old friend.

You paid the ultimate price for your people. May you rest in peace.

BloodRaven

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please have a safe and happy holiday weekend as we pause to honor those who have fallen to defend our freedom.We deeply respect their sacrifice. Respect - Honor - Remember
The way of the Ninja is the way of enduring, surviving, and prevailing over all that would destroy one. More than merely delivering strikes and slashes, and deeper in significance than the simple out-witting of an enemy; Ninjutsu is the way off attaining that which we need while making the world a better place.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Happy Memorial Day, everyone. ))
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a safe and enjoyable memorial day folks. I pray today more than most that our soldiers stay safe for another day and hope they come back in one piece and alive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: