What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Onverse: Farewell to your Creator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:38 am    Post subject: Onverse: Farewell to your Creator Reply with quote

I have had an on-again-off-again experience with a game called Onverse. It's a fairly fun game, but like most games once you've experienced about all the content that's out there, it can get boring. Overall, it's still one of the better games I have played, mostly because it's a free-to-play game that can truly be enjoyed without spending anything. It does have some things that you can pay for, but the currency that you can pay for can be earned in other ways such as events and competitions.

Anyways, the game's creator passed away a little over a week ago from injuries he sustained in a car accident. There are no plans to shut down the game, but it has been quite a blow to the community. I know this isn't really quite the expected place for such things, but I really want to see his legacy live on and decided to share it among some other places I visit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: