What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Sweets for the Sweet(Silv/Aria)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith worked on the salad, adding cucumber, broccoli, tomatoes, snow peas, radishes, cauliflower, some shredded cheese, croutons, some pine nuts and some dried cranberries. It looked nice and would be something good for a warm day to enjoy. The large bowl of salad was then mixed around so the salad was just a mix of color.

As she had worked, the mare had thought about what they had just done. They hadn't gone that many rounds for a long time and to find that spark again was nice. Of course it made her want to touch herself and tease herself a little, but she didn't want to get worked up again so quickly. She didn't want to wear out the spark and have it get dull again.

Hearing her husband approach, she knew he'd get a good luck of her backside as she hadn't bothered to put her skirt back on after she had left his lap. Ears perked in hearing him and she'd turn to look towards him, but in seeing him minus his pants and hanging out, she murred.

"That could very well be arranged. I heard of two seamstresses here in town. I thought about checking out both of their shops."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arabelle had been busy baking and selling, glad that more customers were coming in and it was thanks to those baked goods she was making. She was glad to have come here, it left her free to not only bake what she wanted, but to also wear what she wanted. She knew that back home her parents would have kept her in those restrictive clothes so she couldn't show off her figure, but here she was able to enjoy and be 'free'. She continued to think of Royce though and while she had only one other take advantage of her 'sweets', it seems that her mind kept circling on the stallion. Could she possibly be falling in love so soon?
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce chuckled lightly at his wife's comment as he eyed her exposed body. His thick manhood hung freely, but still held some of its firmness, so stuck outward just a bit. A slight shine could be seen along the length of the stallion's shaft as it was still coated in a thin layer of their mixed juices, accompanied by the subtle scent of arousal and sex.

"That sounds like a fine idea," Royce replied. "But let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. We don't even know what a dress might cost, here. Besides, you look quite fine in what you're wearing right now."

Royce paused for a moment to ogle his wife, his eyes focusing particularly on her chest and pelvic regions. He then added, "But there shouldn't be any harm in trying a few styles on."

If she were to be watching, Orlaith would've noticed a gentle pulse of her husband's member as the thought of her wearing some of the revealing dresses he'd seen in town crossed his mind.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith let him look over her form as she was eyeing him up much the same way. Seeing that manhood of his with still a bit of firmness was nice to see. She took up a couple of bowls they usually used for salad and moved them to the table, then picked up the other bowl and set it with them. Flick of her tail was given in tease.

"True we don't know, but it never hurts to go and browse and get an idea of costs. This way we can save up and when we're able to, we can get a little something. Trust me, I'm not going to splurge right away like some women might in a new place." She chuckled and shook her head. "Yes, and I'm sure there would be quite a few others that would enjoy the look as well, but I'd rather keep this look for your eyes only."

Having turned to face her husband again, she did notice the pulse and smirked a little, her hand reaching down to rub along her inner thigh a moment as if massaging away a little tense spot. Seems she was testing to see if he could resist.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce was content to just watch, for the time being. Although, watching his wife's testing tease had the noticeable result of her husband's thick shaft rising just a little more. If she were to tease him enough, Orlaith would no doubt be able to get Royce's manhood to stand fully erect once again, but she'd not be able to get much out of him. Although he wouldn't object to her trying.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The desired effect was noticed and she'd continue to tease herself a little more, though now she went a little further and 'bumped' a fork off the table.

"Oh...shoot. I'll get that." She ducked down under the table, which gave him that nice view of her pussy while she fished for the fork.

Coming out from under the table, she walked over the sink to wash it off and once it was clean, back to the table.

"I think we better enjoy this salad before we wind up teasing each other again." She winked. Yea, once a female was wound up, they could go a little longer. She'd be 'nice' though and not go too far.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Orlaith bent down, Royce couldn't help but stare hungrily at the succulent folds of her sex nestled snugly between her luscious thighs. The sight made Royce's arousal surge, and his shaft harden further. Absently, he stroked the underside of his length as he stared. He might've been drained and desensitised, now, but he still felt the desire of attraction and lust.

When Orlaith suggested eating before teasing each other again, the stallion chuckled and took his seat at the table; but not to eat. "I don't know," Royce replied, "I could watch you tease me like that for a while longer, I think."

The hung horse lounged in his seat, leaning back and presenting himself as he stroked his semi-hard erection.

"Unless you don't have it in you," Royce goaded cheekily.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith glanced over her shoulder a moment when she had gone for the fork, watching him some. Now that she was standing once more, she could see just how hard he was. As he moved to settle, she chuckled.

"Don't have it in me? Darling you should know that once a female's fire is stoked, it goes for a while." She moved close to him to settle in his lap, brushing fingers over his erection. "I may not get anything from it, but I can still tease of course."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce stroked his wife's rear before giving it a squeeze.

"You know I love to watch," the stallion said with a devious smile, "Inspire me."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith pressed into the squeeze and murred, stroking his erect length a bit more.

"Very well." She'd slip from his lap to kneel between his legs.

Head leaned forward as hand slipped up to rub the inner of his groin. Tongue brushed out along the hard flesh that stood proudly before her once more. While she knew he was drained for the moment, it couldn't hurt to have a little more fun. Ove those inches and along the head, her tongue brushed teasingly, giving very gentle nibbles at the grown and kisses as well. Her hand would soon leave it's place and she'd shift to wrap her breasts around that hard length, giving it a nice place to nestle while her tongue and mouth continued to work.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce lounged as he watched his wife go to work. Occasionally, he'd give a little buck of his hips, more so out of playful teasing than as a response to pleasure.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith let her tongue and mouth to the work now, her breasts wrapped around his length as she'd begin to take in his length. A couple of inches at a time then half and then the whole thing. Tongue teased along those inches as well as he'd deep throat her husband.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce let out a gentle moan to let his wife know her actions were pleasant for him. But after a couple of minutes, the stallion caressed her face and asked with a smile, "Dance for me?"

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith continued her ministrations on her husband, though with the touch and his request, she gave one final like before she nodded. "It's been a while...but I'll do my best."

She'd let her fingers trail along his length as she drew back, moving to an open space on the floor. Oh it had been some time since she had danced for him, but yes, she was going to try. Cocking her hip to the left a little, she'd extend her arms over her head and put the backs of her hands together. Tail gave a flick as she'd begin to sway her hips from side to side in a tantalizing manner. Left hand soon drew down her right arm and brushed over her right breast, then her right followed to brush over her left breast. A gentle roll of her stomach came next as she'd move as fluidly as she could.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce only loved having sex with his wife more than watching her dance. Her teasing motions were highly arousing and enough to drive the stallion crazy. When he'd seen her bend over to pick up the fork, Royce had been reminded of how she used to tease him in other such ways. He didn't really know why she didn't as much as she used to.

There was just something so stimulating about watching Orlaith's body move in that sensual manner, presenting herself and teasing herself for his benefit. Leaning back, Royce idly began to stroke the base of his firm member, his eyes focused on his wife's curved body.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith let her form just move as it had years ago. Hips gently swaying from side to side in sultry manner, her stomach undulating as if made of water that was being stirred in a glass. Arms and hands brushed over her form to tease her husband. She'd turn and give him a nice look at her uncovered back side, tail flicking teasingly. Now and then she'd bend over to give him that nice peek at what belonged to him. Straightening up once more, she'd peer over her shoulder and wink before turning to the side to continue the dance, then turn to face him fully.

Stepping closer, she'd reach out to brush fingers up along his chest, then downward. Moving around behind him, arms came over his shoulders so that fingers could dance along his length for a moment before she'd step around front. Lowering her hips, she'd let them 'dance' over his lap.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce's eyes soaked up the sight of his wife's form as she moved in her sensual way. He stared at the round form of her breasts, perky and jiggling ever so lightly as she moved. His gaze feasted on the succulent folds of her sex nestled snugly between her thighs as she bent over. Idly, the stallion stroked himself, his fingertips pressing and stroking the base of his length while his other fingers wrapped around his large testicles and fondled them. He felt no growing pleasure towards an orgasm, but the visual and physical stimulation was enough to please his sense, especially the visual.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mare continued her fluid motions, fingers stroking along her form, between her legs and over her nipples. Now and then she'd lift a breast to give a lick to one of her nipples. Hips swayed from side to side, body would dip down before slowly straightening back up. She'd step close and lean in to give him a kiss and let her hand sink down to give his balls a grope before she'd step back and give a teasing flick of her tail. A shimmie of hips and tits was soon given before she'd come to straddle his lap and press her nose to his and end her little dance.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce continued to idly stroke and massage the entirety of his manhood while watching Orlaith. If he hadn't already been completely drained, there'd no doubt be a steady stream of cream dribbling onto the floor from the tip of his length, as well as down the underside and over his fingers.

When the mare moved closer and straddled her husband's lap, Royce positioned his firm member against her sex before placing his hands on her hips and drawing her down, sliding inside of her body once again. The stallion just wanted to be inside her again, to feel her body pressed against his.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith had watched her husband's stroking when she could through her dance and while she still got a bit of an arousal from it, it wasn't as hot and full flamed as before. This was good though as she didn't want to wear it out.

As he pulled her into his lap and sank into her once more, she let out a gentle moan as she slid down his length. Letting it fill her till the head was pressing against her once more, she'd let her hips nestle against his, but she made no move to tease. Not this time. It would just be the feeling of having him there. She'd lean in to place a sweet kiss to his lips and brush her fingers along his cheek.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce moved his hands from his wife's hips and wrapped his fingers around her rear cheeks, squeezing firmly as he pulled her down onto his lap. He kissed her back passionately, feeling her breasts press to his chest.

"I do so love watching you dance like that," the stallion said. "Perhaps you should see if there is somewhere in town that you could perform. I'm certain many people would pay to see you move so," he chuckled.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith's fingers brushed along his cheeks before brushing along his neck and shoulders, her eyes looking into his. The squeeze to her rear drew a murr from her and she grinned. She kept her hips still as she could, but gave a very light roll against them, just to feel him move that little bit within her. She pressed against him as the kiss was held and she let out a gentle breath.

"Perhaps I should look into that. Could earn a little more coin with that than my painting. I could still do both though. Paint and dance." She smirked and leaned in to nuzzle the front of his throat.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mmmmm. And now I'm faced with a dilemma," Royce pouted. "On the one hand, I'm hungry and would really like to eat some of that salad you made for lunch. But on the other hand, I really don't want you to move from where you presently are."

The stallion chuckled as he gave his wife's rear another squeeze, hoping to coax a little more grinding out of her hips.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Dilemma you say?" Orlaith blinked and then chuckled as she listened. "Oh dear, that is a bit of a dilemma indeed because I currently like where I'm seated."

A few more grinds were given as she'd feel the squeeze to her rear, though she soon grinned.

"I've an idea." she mused. "How about we stay like this and you can enjoy your salad in a different way."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh?" Royce gave a kiss to his wife's cleavage, "What do you have in mind?"

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reaching back, she'd gather up one of the large bowls that they used for salad and filled it with the mix she had made. Turning her upper half back around, she'd grin and then settle the bowl between them, but nestled it right between her breasts and low enough that he could nuzzle her breasts a bit as well.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce stared at the bowl, and his wife's breasts, and smiled. He gave her rear another squeeze and bucked playfully.

"Mmmm. I could get used to eating this way," the stallion said, "If you're not careful, I might just want this every day." He nipped at her breasts and licked across their top before opening his mouth for her to feed him while he continued to hold her rear in his hands.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith held the bowl there and watched him, knowing it would be a good idea. The squeeze had her flexing her rear and she gave another roll of her hips with the buck.

"Well I'd have no objections against it either, just so long as it isn't anything hot of course. Can't burn the girls." She'd wink and nicker with the nip.

Fork was picked up and she'd begin to take forkfuls of the salad and feed him as if he were a King, which in her eyes, he was.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he'd been a canine or feline, Royce would've growled mischievously. He ate from the fork as his wife fed him, and continued to squeeze her cheeks so that she's continue bucking. Occasionally, between mouthfuls, the stallion would nibble at Orlaith's breasts and drag his tongue slowly over her nipples.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mare continued to feed her stallion from the bowl between her breasts, her hips giving gentle grinds against him every few forkfuls. The nibbles and such to her breasts drew murrs from her and she'd lean her head down to nibble at one of his ears from time to time.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce ate until the bowl was empty. He continued to squeeze and knead his wife's rear, and occasionally her breasts while she fed him.

"So, what shall we do this afternoon?" Royce asked, genuinely curious if Orlaith wanted to do something besides sex.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: