What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New Threads and Ties(Aria and Iris)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shivers ran down Aria's back as that pace was steady, feeling him moving in and out of her with each move he made. She pressed into the folds of Iris and continued to lap at her, though the lappings had become teasingly slow. Her hands shifted to grip Iris' hips and squeeze them here and there.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris moaned and whimpered without restraint. Tearing the grass from the ground in her fists, she pressed down with her elbows and pushed her hips into Aria's pleasuring. The cheetah's legs were spread wide, shamelessly presenting herself as her juices flowed and soaked both her own and Aria's fur.

Silvador gripped the blue feline's hips and cheeks, bucking and thrusting, sliding his hard length in and out of her body. Gradually, he picked up his pace until he was moving swiftly, slamming Aria's round, soft rear with his pelvis. When he came close to climax, the black panther grit his teeth and forced himself to slow down. Stopping abruptly, just short of filling Aria's insides with his seed, Silvador waited until the intense throbbing of his shaft subsided before beginning to move once again, with long, slow motions.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's body continued to rock back and forth with Silv's thrusting in and out of her. Her moans came from her as the pleasure continued to build and run through her. As Iris gave her that taste of her juices, she pressed her mouth to that slit and lapped up what was given. As Silv sped up though, her head lifted and she let out a lingering moan, her hands soon gripping the grass, her hips arching a little more. Pushing her closer and closer to that edge to only feel him slow down and suddenly stop. She panted, her inner walls quivering around that throbbing shaft. She was about to ask when he began to once more start those slow thrusts.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The panther kept his pace slow and gentle. He slid his length out of Aria's sex, then back in with long, slow motions, as if caressing her insides in an almost sensual manner. Silvador didn't want to finish yet. He wanted this to last as long as he could hold out.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's body shivered in delight as he teased her with this slower pace, her folds dripping with what he had already worked up from her, her body quivering. "Mmph...ooh gods..." she breathed out, a bit of a mewl coming from her.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After dragging out the pleasure for as long as he could, Silvador couldn't resist increasing his pace which, after several rapid and powerful thrusts, ceased suddenly as the black feline pushed himself as deep as he could. His full weight leaned against Aria's rear, her soft cheeks squashing against his pelvis as his warmth spewed forth to fill the blue beauty's insides.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those moments felt like hours as he teased her, her fur bristling with anticipation, her moans coming from her as he stroked her insides. Iris was of course not forgotten as she let her tongue brush over the cheetah's folds now and then. When Silv increased his pace once more, she moaned out, but she couldn't last and as he gave that final thrust of his, she cried out in pleasure as her body tensed and her inner walls tightened around him. As his warmth filled her, her own warmth would flow over him, mixing with his seed. Her back arched a bit as she felt the pleasure run through her.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The panther prssed his full weight against Aria's rear a few more times as his orgasm subsided and the last of his seed surged from his length. He bucked against her, as if trying to ensure his juices made it all the way into her womb. His fingers squeezed her round cheeks firmly and after a short while the black cat's body began to relax and he slid out of the blue's body.

"Mmph, oh, that felt good," Silvador breathed.

Iris, still laying on her back on the ground, chuckled a little but did not disagree.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Head swimming with the feeling of pleasure, her inner walls taking in all that he gave her as he gave those few bucks against her. Her body quivered beneath his and she looked as if she had come out of a long daze. As he pulled back from her, she let out a gentle purred moan, her tail wrapping around him a little.

"Mmmm...it did indeed...for all of us." She purred and grinned, look to Iris. "You tasted rather good."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris smiled warmly at Aria. "Thank you," the cheetah replied, still laying on the ground, bare and exposed, "Perhaps later you'll permit me to taste you?"

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nod came from the blue feline, a hand stroking along Iris' thigh. "Of course. Can't let you go without a taste when I tasted you."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sounds like a sight worth watching," Silvador said as he settled to lay beside the two felines. He didn't hide his gaze taking in the sight of their curved bodies and ample bosoms, though he paid particular attention to Aria's.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh you'll be allowed to watch." She purred as she looked towards the panther. She'd shift a moment, moving to lay between the two other felines. She never thought she'd do a threesome, but with what they had just done...it had felt good. Tail shifted, flicked to lay over Silv's waist a bit while she stretched out some. "Whenever you would like that taste Iris, let me know."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mmmmm, soon, maybe," Iris said, laying casually on her back, her legs still wide spread. "But, uh... In the mean time, how do you feel about... just... lying on top of me?" The cheetah couldn't help but feeling selfish about the request, but she really wanted to feel Aria lying on top of her.

The blank panther lifted his head, this idea also perking his own interest.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Of course." Aria nodded and closed her eyes a little. Ears flicked though in hearing the mention of laying on top of the other. "I...I've never rest atop another female before...well...aside from when I was a cub and my mother held me...but not like how you are suggesting." Of course her tone was calm, though she had blushed at the idea.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador smiled as he watched the two ladies. He couldn't help but imagine Aria's laying atop Iris, their breasts pressed together, Aria's legs between Iris'. It was a simple sight, but appealing all the same. The black panther could easily understand why the cheetah wanted it.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria thought for a moment on the position before she'd begin to slowly move herself over top of the cheetah. It wasn't something too outlandish of an idea and she saw no harm in at least trying it. She moved, her legs straddling Iris' waist for a moment before she'd lower herself to press against the other, straightening her legs out. "H-How's this?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mmmm, perfect," Iris purred. The cheetah simply lay there, her hands at her sides, and enjoyed the feeling of another female body laying atop her own. She reveled in the sensation of Aria's body laying between her own spread legs, their breasts pressed together, and the tigress' warmth and weight pressing down.

Silvador, meanwhile, took special notice of the scene. He eyed closely the two felines and how Aria was laying atop Iris, the expressions on their faces and how their bodies sandwhiched together, curves molding and hair mixing.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria blushed a little, but she held still against the cheetah. It had been a nice little surprise with what she had just done with the pair. When Iris spoke, she nodded, though a gentle purr would begin to come from her. One hand lifted and would begin to rub along Iris' side. Of course as Silv looked over them, he'd have that nice view of those feminine forms pressed together.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a few minutes before Iris spoke again.

"I must apologise. I was selfish and did not consider if you had any prior plans for the day. I hope I have not interrupted your schedule," she confessed.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria chuckled when Iris spoke of plans and she shook her head gently.

"You are fine Iris. I had no other plans for the day save for relaxing and this is a nice way to relax...with ones close." She stroked one hand down Iris' side while the other reached out towards Silv, her head shifting to look towards the panther, purr coming from her.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador shifted closer to the two ladies and took Aria's hand.

"I rather think this day turned out quite exquisite in any case," the black feline said with a sly smile.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's hand closed around his and she purred in hearing his words, which in turn would nuzzle her head against Iris' breasts.

"I would agree with that." she purred
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Iris lay with Aria on top of her, she felt a desire begin to grow. Lifting first one hand and then the other, she gingerly placed them on the blue feline's waist, feeling her form. The cheetah then slowly moved her hands down to find and squeeze Aria's rear, a cheek in each of the golden feline's large palms.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laying upon the other femme was still odd to her, but Aria was beginning to warm up to the idea. Though feeling Iris' hands and fingers feeling her over a little more now, she blushed softly, but held still. That is till those hands found her rear. She purred some and gave her rear a bit of a sway.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris smiled to herself a little as she gradually raised her knees, but still kept her legs spread well apart. Slowly she began to caress and knead Aria's soft ass cheeks. It was more of of playfulness, though. The cheetah was content and finally felt more comfortable, allowing sated lust to wash away and reveal playfulness underneath.

"Perhaps I should keep this one for myself," Iris said, turning her head to look at Silvador.

"Is that so?" the black panther replied. He heard the obvious playful tone in her voice and returned in kind. The black cat was more than happy to have a good laugh.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria blinked in feeling the touch along her rear, slight blush to her cheeks, but in hearing those words, she chuckled a bit.

"I'm sure you two would be able to share." She winked and would brush her fingers along Iris' sides a little while letting her tail brush along Silv's leg some.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hmmm, I suppose sharing wouldn't be such a bad idea," the panther mused, his arousal beginning to stir once more, visibly.

Iris chuckled. And when she noticed the black feline's member beginning ot harden once more, the cheetah gave Aria's rear a second, firmly, more deliberate squeeze for his benefit as much as her own.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria blushed a little with those words from Silv, though as Iris squeezed her rear once more, she'd give her hips a little bit of a sway, soon noticing that Silv was getting once more hard. She grinned before she'd let her tail shift and brush along his leg.

"Like what you see?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Indeed I do," the aroused panther replied, "I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want to see it more often."

Iris couldn't help but let out a contented purr. She too liked the idea of doing this with Aria again. And with luck, again and again and again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: