What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The Moonwell (Silvador) For Now.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: The Moonwell (Silvador) For Now. Reply with quote

The Moonwell, a Tranquil and Peaceful spot in the foothills.

Lizbeth awoke with a start, she just heard the fwip and rustle of the mail-slot. As she got up carefully, she moved Iris’s paw off of her and yawned softly, putting on her glasses and got her silken robe on, only slightly covering her chest and leaving her lower extremities open to the warmth of the main room. She bent over and picked up a silver envelope, addressed to her, in it’s fullest form; Elizabeth Northbay Nosovan.

She opens up the envelope carefully, not to wrinkle the beautiful calligraphy of the parchment inside, she began to read slowly and carefully;

Dear Miss Nosovan,

It’s your sisters of Loona, we’ve found your ancestors manor, and we’ve been repairing and raising the place since we got to Bon Bon, now to the specifics. We cordially invite you and 1 guest of your choice to the grounds of the Moonwell, as we’re calling it now, and please stay with us and we’ll gladly take care of you and your guest. No need to reply, please just follow the path and arrive at the gate, then ring the bell on the entrance’s arch.

Sincerely,
Sisters of the House of the Waxing Moon.

P.S. Included is your own key to the domicile.

Below a glowing key softly radiates against the parchment. Lizbeth smiles widely and comes back to bed and snuggles up against Iris’s side and nuzzles her lovingly.

“ Wakey wakey sweetie, we’ve got an adventure, and I’d love to visit your shop for an outfit before hand as well.”

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris shifted under the covers as Elizabeth roused her. The cheetah rolled over and opened her eyes to look at the silvery feline and the first thing she saw was Liz's ample and barely covered bust. Shamelessly, Iris slid a hand under Liz's robe, shifting it aside, and groping her breasts while looking up into curvaceous woman's eyes.

"An adventure, you say? What kind of adventure?" Iris inquired, letting her hand and fingers idly caress the full volume of Liz's bare breasts.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“The kind of adventure that’s filled with exploration and wonderment!”

Lizbeth says, smiling as she kisses Iris on the muzzle. They’re whiskers touched and moved, and Lizbeth giggled.
“Now, would you like to watch me pack up in the nude, or do you want me wearing something silky and lacey? Hmm? What’s good for you?”

She giggles getting out of bed and wiggles her rump in Iris’s face as she crawls off the bed. As Lizbeth get’s off the bed she unfolds a knapsack from her collection of bags and starts picking items of her wardrobe for the journey.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Whatever is good for you is good for me," Iris smiled. She let her hand slump onto the bed as Liz pulled away to pack.

Sitting up, the cheetah let the bed sheets fall away from her body, gathering in a heap in her lap. She watched for a moment as Lizabeth packed and then posed the question, "Is there something specific I should pack also?"

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizbeth smiled at Iris and fixed her glasses on her nose.

“Hmmm, enough clothes for weekend I suppose, but specifics; no need for undergarments, but bring a cozy robe, slippers, and get ready an outfit that’s breathable and with some layers. We’ll be going through some woods to a place that is hidden away from the rest of Bon Bon. My kin is waiting for me at a refurbished spa in the middle of the grove. It’s centered around natural hot-springs, so won’t that be a fun treat!”

Now dressing herself in aqua-colored lace and a dark grey corset, she fits underneath her mounds, making them converge to form some ample cleavage, she turns around to face Iris.

“Well, does that sound fun to you?” She says with a smirk.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris listened as she watched Liz dress. The cheetah eyed every bold curve with lust, from the silver feline's hips to her thighs to plump, succulent lips sandwiched between her thighs.

"I'd say I have quite the treat standing right in front of me," the cheetah commented mischievously, "but yes, that does sound lovely."

Iris pushed the bed covers back and slid out of bed. When Liz turned to face her, Iris stepped closer and gently placed a kiss in Liz's lips before lowering her head, pressing her lips between the busty feline's breasts and playfully kissing her considerably ravishing cleavage.

"I'll be sure to pack light."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whimpering feeling the cheetah’s lips against her tits Lizbeeth giggles and strokes Iris’s chin then pulls her back up for a longer drawn out kiss, embracing her. Letting her go after a short period, Lizbeth continues to pack a manner of things, then finding the one outfit she wanted, she does a small jump and myews with delight.

“So then, would you like a hand? Or would you like me to finish up and get dressed and ready to depart, or would you like some more nibbles and playtime before we depart my lovely feline.” Lizbeth says with a smirk.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You seem very excited by the prospect of this adventure and I would hate to drain you of your energy before it begins," Iris said with a sly smirk. "But if you dress accordingly, perhaps we can have a little fun on the way."

The cheetah winked at Liz with her last comment and then fetched a small suitcase. She hummed lightly to herself as she packed the few items she thought she'd need.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finishing her packing Lizbeth smiles at Iris then embraces her gently and nuzzles her muzzle;

"I'm excited because I get to spoil you and I still get you all to myself!".

She backs away and begins to pull up her knee-high white. stockings.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When she was finished packing, Iris decided it was time to dress herself. Something simple, but not too casual, she thought.

A royal blue dress made of a sturdy, by silky fabric was the number the cheetah chose. It hung no lower than her ankles and was split from the base to her waist, leaving her hip and one whole leg exposed, and from that side of her, more. The upper portion of the dress hugged the feline's bust and crossed over her chest like an X before wrapping around the back of her neck, leaving her shoulders and arms bare as well as her back. Small lumps could be seen where Iris' nipples were beneath the figure hugging dress and one could easily slip their hand beneath it at the sides.

"I think I'm ready," Iris said. "Shall we grab something to eat along the way?"

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Lizbeth finishes her outfit with a short grey lace dress, complete with layers and somewhat short, she sits on a chair and dons a pair of long porcelain colored boots, snuggly popping her feet into them. Getting up she says;

Yeah I’d think so, and if we wander enough, though the trail or just off the beaten path we can still have some fun before the spa. Where were you thinking of Delight Castle or one of the smaller bakeries or cafes on the outer part of bon bon near the trail? The pathway to the Moonwell isn’t too farm the main village, just far enough to gain even more privacy, even though privacy is in the air of the place.”

She then walks to Iris and plants a kiss on her lips and gropes her playfully and says; “I think you look ravishing darlin’, shall we be off into adventure?!.”
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Let's just follow the most delicious scent," Iris said with a cheeky brush of her body against Liz's.

Iris them headed for the front door, her small suitcase in hand, and waited for Liz to follow.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liz followed Iris giddily, and caught up with her, then grasped at Iris's open paw with her own.

"I can't wait to see Bon Bon with you, and after that I can't WAIT to spoil you. From what I've read from the letter it should be our own private sanctuary, and I'll rarely be wearing a thing while we're there too." She says in a giggly tone.

Sniffing the air Lizbeth smells around for the most invigorating scents; “ Hmm while we’re in town we should try and find some tea leaves as well. I do love my fresh Chamomile tea!”
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris clasped Liz's hand and walked close to her. It was roughly mid-morning and already the streets were filling with scents from both baked goods and sex. There weren't a large number of people in the streets yet, but that would soon change.

"Are you alright?"
the cheetah asked as the two made their way through the waking town. Iris remembered that Liz had expressed discomfort at being exposed and while her male parts were hidden, if she were to grow too aroused, that would probably change. Despite having fleeting fancies of very explicit and exposing engagements, Iris refrained from being too physical until she was sure of Liz's comfort.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walking down the road with Iris, Lizbeth breathed in the fresh mid-morning air and smiled nervously, adjusting her spectacles and beginning

“I’m… Well honestly no. I’m not alright, you yourself know how frisky we felids can both be and I want to have some fun with you darlin, but we’ll have to wait till theres almost no one around, because I don’t trust many people of Bon Bon, because the customs almost promote the idea of gossip to run wild. I’d love to stay an enigma to Delight Castle till the right time and then hopefully I won’t be carted away and isolated.” She says in a tone only Iris and Liz can hear.

She walks in pace with Iris and looks at the town opening up in front of them. People of all shapes, and delights stirring in the bright day.

“Well hun, you can decide where we can go to for a quick breakfast, then we can explore the shops, and maybe even stop off at your studio to try on lingerie in the back room then we can make our way to the Moonwell!”
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris held Liz's hand tighter, a sign that she was there for the unusual beauty.

"I'm afraid my store does not have a back room," the cheetah replied. "As for where to go for breakfast... what about a dark alley?" Iris' suggested jokingly.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Well then, if you’re the one who’s being so adventurous, I’d love to sneak off to a nice alley away from prying eyes, and we could just keep to the side streets so we could skirt the town to your shop and then off to the spa? Well dear, which alley is the easiest shortcut to your shop, I’m afraid I could become quite lost myself.” Liz says quietly.

She nuzzles against Iris and giggles as they strut in the morning air.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris glanced at Liz with surprise; she hadn't expected her friend to be open to that suggestion just yet.

Looking around, Iris had to think. She knew there were a few alleys in BonBon, but she'd never had reason to use them so she wasn't very familiar with their location.

"I... don't actually know where an alley is, off the top of my head," Iris said a little disappointedly, "I suppose we'll just have to keep our eyes open."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casually walking along the road Lizbeth spies a chocolatier with a cafe attached next to it.

“Oooh Iris, that place looks delectable, and I’ve heard chocolate is quite the aphrodisiac, should we stock up before we head for the hills, and get a cup off tea or coffee as well?” She says to her companion.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mmmm, chocolates do sound like a lovely idea," Iris replied. She altered her path slightly and turned in the direction of the store. But there didn't seem to be much attention inside just yet. Peering through the windows, Iris licked her lips as she perused the selection display. Next door, the cafe seemed to be just beginning their business hours.

"Perhaps a drink while we wait?" Iris suggested.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walking with Iris she answers; “Why sure, over at that lovely petite cafe, then?'
She then playfully caresses and softly gropes Iris and smirks at her as they enter the small cafe. Noticing the topless vixen, in only an apron behind the counter Liz blushed slightly and smiled seeing her large mammaries, Liz began the order with a large creme-filled eclair, and a Mocha latte. She paid her florins for it, scooting over for her companion.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris paid little attention to the vixen serving them, but did notice Liz's light blushing. The cheetah kept it to herself for the moment, not wanting to embarrass her companion publicly and simply ordered a black coffee.

After paying for her drink, Iris turned to find a table and leaned close Liz as they moved away from the counter. The cafe itself was still quite empty, with only the two of them as customers for the moment. It wouldn't take long, however, for patrons to start filing in.

"She was lovely," Iris whispered, giving Liz a gentle nudge with her own hip.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuckling lightly at Iris’s comment, she turned to her and rubbed her own hips with Iris softly.

“She was, okay… Not as nice, as you, I don’t like them too big, just large enough so I can use a whole hand to caress em. I’m just forgetful, and I forget how freeing Bon Bon really is sexually. Now let’s find a table. Then let’s go find that alleyway shortcut.” Elizabeth replied with and smirk.

As they sat, Lizbeth scootched her seat next to her lovely companion. She nuzzled against her and giggled playfully. Then she fixed her glasses. The mammaried vixen came over with a small tray, her chest bouncing with each step, Lizbeth blushed again and just smiled. It was hard to control her own arousal publicly, but she had to, after all to most citizens of Bon Bon she was unnatural.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris nodded to the busty vixen in thanks as she placed their drinks on the table. After she'd left, the cheetah looked at Liz with a knowing smile and said teasingly, "Very bouncy."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodding and smiling back at Iris her mocha politely. "Mhmm. I concur... Now I'msurprised Irs, just a black coffee and here I thought you like milk"

She sets her cup down and bites into her eclair, some white creme filling coats around her lips and a small droplet lands on her breasts, Lizbeth giggles feeling it's wetness. As she wipes herself quaintly she blushes a bit darker, thinking of her own companions creme filling.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, I do," Iris said with a sly smile, "And I was rather hoping you wouldn't mind... obliging?"

The cheetah shifted her untouched coffee towards Liz.

"The fresher the better," Iris said with a wink.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking up and blushing Lizbeth giggles sliding down her corset, her breasts pop out and jiggle a bit, now slightly turned on, she beings to rub and play with her growing slickened nubs, flicking them and stopping, she picks up the cup and moans as she squeezes on her breast to squirt some fresh milk for her companion.

“O-Ohhh! Now you’ve got me really going, I hope I won’t get too many questions if I’m too hard in this outfit.” She says blushing.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris watched with a smile as Liz supplied her own milk to the cheetah's drink.

"If you stay seated, I'm sure no one will notice," Iris replied, "And there's always the option of finding an alley later on."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I already know we won't be finding an alleyway, even with Bon Bons first rule, I swear peopleWILL ask." Lizbeth ponders quietly, enjoin small squirts of milk from her now leaking breasts.

She grabs a glass and fills one with it, then moves it under the table, rubbing out some pre from her glans and her sex.
Bringing the glass round, Lizbeth blows softly, but at once the glass becomes cozily warm.

"My Iris..." She hands it swirling with her forefinger.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon seeing Liz move the cup under the table, Iris felt a sudden surge of arousal course through her. She felt a rush of excitement spurred on by her companion's daring display. For any other resident of BonBon, it might not seem unusual, but Liz was not any other resident of BonBon.

"Thank you," Iris said as she took her cup back, nodding to Liz with a mischievous and knowing smile. The cheetah sipped at her coffee with its special mix of natural creamer, straight from the tap, so to speak, and a purr emanated from her that showed a sign of content and delight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: