What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The Round Table - GRAND OPENING (OPEN RP)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: The Round Table - GRAND OPENING (OPEN RP) Reply with quote

Lancelot lay staring at the ceiling as sunlight crept through the window with the rising sun, the whorls and lines of the wooden beams were etched into his memory ever since he moved into the back room of his soon-to-be opened cafe. Sighing heavily, he closed his good eye, lifting a hand to scratch an itch just on the edge of the patch covering his damaged eye. Today was supposed to be the big day, the grand opening, for The Round Table but the male tiger felt little desire to get out of bed. His thoughts roamed back to what he saw in the forest outside of the town. It still pained him to see it, to see her with Silvador, when he thought that she loved him. Growling softly, he opened his eye again when he heard the bell above the front door jingling.

"Lancelot, why are you still in bed? The cafe is due to open in a few hours and it is not ready," his sister chided him as she walked into the room. Genevieve Champlange looked her older brother over and saw the expression upon his face. Sighing softly, she dropped down to sit on the foot of the bed as she took his hand in hers. "You have to let it go, brother. Either forgive her and be with her again, or move on and find someone new. But this moping about is not you."

"I can't, Ginny. I thought I found happiness in her...I thought when I came back and found her that fate smiled on me for once," he replied, his voice a soft whisper causing her ear to twitch slightly to better pick up the sound of his voice. He felt her squeezing his hand, looking up at her as he gave her a slight smile, the first he had since.

"You've never been in love before either, Lance. You've never had to experience the pain of heartbreak until now. You know how I was seeing Pierre back home and found him with another woman. He was my first love and he betrayed me. I felt what you are feeling now but I got over it in time. You are strong, big brother, you can too."

Sitting up, he nodded slightly as he sighed again, "I hope you are right. My heart knows an ache I never felt before and I don't know how long I can take it."

Nodding, she leaned in to kiss his cheek lightly, embracing her brother in a comforting hug. "You will be okay in time, just find other things to keep your mind off of her. Then one day, you will realize the hurt is not that strong anymore or it is gone. Now come! We have a lot of work to do and little time to do it," Ginny said to him, taking his hands in hers and pulling him from the bed.

The tiger siblings worked throughout the morning, Ginny keeping her brother busy enough to keep his mind off his broken heart until the time finally came. When he told her he wanted to start this endeavor, she agreed to help him by waiting on tables until he got enough of a profit to hire on more servers. "Are you ready, Lance?" she asked him, unlocking the door and putting out the "Open for Business" sign across the front window of the cafe.

He simply nodded, setting the last utensils he would need out to prepare the various meals he would serve. The Round Table would offer breakfast foods from all corners of the world as he had gained a great skill in quickly preparing such fare during his journeys as a soldier and mercenary. Coming from the kitchen, Lancelot kissed his sister on the cheek and hugged her tightly, "Merci, Ginny, for....everything...."

Ginny smiled at her brother and returned his hug, "I'll always be here for you, Lance. You always have been for me." Squeezing his hand, she set about finishing the last minute preparations for the cafe's grand opening with him. Soon, all was finished and the siblings sat together, waiting for their first customers as they chatted about their childhood together. And slowly, Lancelot began to heal once more.

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had felt sick after that day when the incident had happened and she had kept her shop closed for a few days, yet music could be heard from within if anyone passed, but she was not to be seen if anyone looked in the window at the front of the store. She had gotten word that a new cafe was opening and heard who was opening it.

Dragging herself from bed, she grabbed a new dress she had made for herself and put it on, though she also grabbed a cloak and wrapped it around herself, one that would keep her covered and unseen, save for the tip of her tail. Gloves were placed over her hands to hide any signs. She made her way through the town till she came in sight of the cafe, watching the door and once she saw the sign put out, she readied herself and took a breath. Drawing the hood over her head, enough that it would cover her face, she made her way towards the door and opened it, walking in. Head lifted only enough to find an open table and she seated herself, making sure to keep herself covered and her head lowered.

She could hear the voices and she had to speak to Lance, had to set things right with him before she drove herself insane. She took a few breaths before she raised her hand to catch the attention of one of the tigers.

"Waitress?" she called out, disguising her voice.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first customers of the day filtered in through the door in ones and twos, sending Lance into the kitchen to prepare their orders while Ginny wound her way through the tables to serve them.

Seeing the cloaked figure entering, Ginny's nose twitched slightly since it was a lovely morning with just a bit of a chill. "Welcome to the Round Table. I will be with you momentarily. Please feel free to seat yourself at an open table," the tigress called out to her before finishing taking the order of the pair of badgers sitting at the table where she was standing.

Bustling over to Aria's table, Ginny smoothed out her silk dress before flipping to a blank page on her notepad. "Bonjour, I am Genevieve. How may I help you this morning?" Ginny's nose twitched again as she looked over the cloaked figure sitting at the table, her mind wondering who this person was as something was familiar about her.

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had given a nod with Ginny's words and waited at the table, though she had caught the slight movement of Lance moving to the kitchen. Her heart seemed to skip a beat and her right hand moved to rest over her left, still feeling the ring that was there. When Ginny came over, she jumped ever so slightly out of her thoughts and cleared her throat softly.

"Merci and bonjour to you as well Genevieve," she said softly and nibbled her bottom lip, keeping her head low. "If the chef has a morning special...I would like to try that miss. I am sure he is an excellent cook."

She had to bide her time, had to wait for the moment that she could do this. She knew there would be some choice words, but she had to make things right or it would possiby kill her.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Within the kitchen Lance moved back and forth with the efficiency of a professional cook used to making large quantities of meals for people. That small kitchen had just enough room for him to move around and reach things he needed without ever being far from the stove and ovens.

Finishing another meal, he called out to Ginny that the order was ready, glancing out through the small window to see his sister taking down Aria's order. Though her features were hidden from him, his nose twitched slightly as he paused for a moment to stare intently to the cloaked female. Growling softly, he shook his head and returned to his work.

"The chef's special today is crepes covered with chocolate syrup and filled with a chocolate creme brulee, two eggs to order, with a side of bacon or sausage. Would you like some coffee, tea, or juice with your breakfast?" Ginny informed Aria as she scribbled down the order. Tucking the pencil into her hair after Aria finishes her order, the tigress whisked away quickly to take another order before returning a moment later with a large glass of water. "Your order should be ready shortly, ma'amselle."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's ear flicked a bit as she heard what the chef's special was and she nodded. "Tea would be fine, thank you," she said and lifted her head a bit to watch her head off to another table and take an order. When she came back with the water, she took a breath before reaching a gloved hand out and touched Ginny's hand.

"Could you...come a little closer miss?" she asked. If she did, she would lean her head up a bit till her mouth was near Ginny's ear. In a voice that only she could hear, she whispered. "I am sure your brother is furious, hurt, ready to die inside, but at some point...I would like to speak with him and plead my case."

It was then she would pull her head back and allow Ginny to see Aria's eyes and to show they had faded and looked nearly white, giving her an almost blind look.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopping when Aria places her hand over on Ginny's, the tigress raised an eyebrow at her, stepping closer to the other female as she looked at her inquisitively. Leaning in, her eyes widened slightly when Aria began to speak. She glanced toward the kitchen for a moment where her brother was busy preparing meals for the customers.

She knew who this was now, the woman who broke her brother's heart, and she let out a soft growl as she clenched the table, making small gouges in the wood with her claws. Dropping her voice to a whisper so that only Aria could here, she spoke in a restrained tone, "More than I will say here, but your action cut him deeply. I do not know if he is ready to speak to you, or if he wants to yet. But if he does and if he decides to forgive you, do not break his heart again or you will see how unladylike I can be."

She withheld a gasp when she saw Aria's milky eyes, her mind reeling at the sight before. Glancing toward the kitchen again, she sighed softly as she spoke again, "We close at 4 o'clock this afternoon. I will speak to my brother and find out if he is ready to talk to you again. Be here then and I will let you know."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had to gage how the tigress would react and as she saw the grip on the table, she drew her hand back slowly and once more beneath her cloak. She heard the restrained tone and knew that even this female had an ax to grind with her. "For what I did, I am sorry. I know those words will perhaps mean little to him and I am prepared to take his wrath if he does speak to me, but I would like to still plead my case."

When she heard the gasp, she knew it was because she had seen the color of her eyes and she shook her head softly. "Before you get any ideas, I am not blind, but my eyes go to this hue when something has cut me deep." She nodded though when mention of the closing time. "I will be here and I will wait. I will understand either way and my own door will always be open. Ginny...I truly am sorry for what had happened, but I know it is your brother I need to truly say that to."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny nodded slightly to Aria, "That is...unusual but I have see stranger things. Come back at closing and I will let you know then if he wishes to talk to you." She nods slightly again, "I will tell him you will welcome him if he wishes to come to you as well."

Her ears twitch when she hears him call out the next order was ready and stands, smoothing out her silk dress, "Excuse me, I have other customers to attend to as well." She quickly makes her way over to the small window to pick up the meals, balancing them precariously on her arms as she weaves through the tables to deliver the food. Returning to Aria's table, she sets the plate down before the leopardess, "Enjoy your meal, ma'amselle. This is his specialty, but I believe you have tasted it before."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nod came from her and she felt a small...very small....wave of relief come over her with Ginny's words. "Merci Ginny. Merci," she said softly and then watched as the tigress moved off to gather the food and take care of the other customers. As her food was delivered to her, she smiled softly as the aroma came to her. "It has been a little while, but I have."

She sat in silence as she ate her meal, savouring each bite that she took, keeping the hood over her head. She didn't care if anyone glanced her way and wondered or whispered about her. She just wanted to eat her meal and then head to her store and wait out the day.

A few minutes later, the door would open and in would walk the golden tabby ligress. She was dressed in her usual orange and black outfit, those being her favorite colors, though her hair was up in a bit of a messy bun. She had caught sight of the new restaurant and thought she'd stop in to sample its cuisine. She glanced around a moment before taking a seat at an empty table, setting her purse down on the table near her.

"Zis looks nice," she mused to herself and glanced around a little.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance didn't notice Aria in the dining area while he kept himself busy in the kitchen cooking for the customers. Though he did get the occasional respite in a lull between orders. It was during one of these that Ginny pulled her brother aside to talk to him.

"Lance, I have something to tell you. She is here and wants to talk to you. I told her I would tell you but didn't promise you would be willing," she said to him, reaching out to squeeze his paw lightly.

Lance immediately looked out to dining area, quickly scanning the room and finding her. "I...I don't know, Ginny. I will think about it," he said, sighing heavily as he got back to his feet. "We have more customers," he said, brushing off his paws and going back to the kitchen.

Orders came but Lance could not focus as much, his eye kept glancing out toward where she was sitting and eating her breakfast. Shaking his head, he muttered softly to himself, "I was a fool...I knew she was attracted to him too..."

"Welcome to the Round Table. Please feel free to sit where you wish. I will be with you in a moment," Ginny chimed when the tabby ligress entered the cafe. She came to her shortly, "Good morning. I am Genevieve and will be serving you today. What would you like?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had that feeling she was beng watched, but she showed no signs of taking notice of it. She continued to eat her breakfast and sip her tea till it was finished. She had a bit of a knot in her stomach, but it was from worry, nothing more. Once her tea was finished, she leaned back in the seat a little and lifted her head a little to glance towards the kitchen, seeing Lance moving about. She bit her bottom lip softly before she lowered her gaze once more.

Tatiana's ears perked as she heard the voice and glanced towards the other tigress, smiling and nodding. Once the other came over, she had had time to look over the menu, though glanced up towards the tigress.

"I vould like ze chef's special please. It looks quite good," she said and shifted a bit in the seat. "Orange juice to drink too please."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance sighed again, finishing up another order and calling out to his sister it was ready. His gaze traveled to Aria again, speaking quietly to himself, "What does she want to talk about? She wanted him..." Shaking his head, he returned to his tasks, glancing up occasionally while he continued to cook.

Nodding, Ginny scribbled down Tatiana's order, tucking the pencil into her hair again. "A good choice, ma'amselle. It will be up shortly.," she said, flashing the other female a smile before moving off to place her order and attend other customers. She returned shortly with a large glass of juice, setting it down before Tatiana, "Here you go. Your crepes should be ready soon."

The bell above the door jingled again as a diminutive rat entered, quickly finding a table after being greeted by Ginny close to Aria. Perusing her menu, she speaks to the tigress with a soft lilt, "I'd like some Belgian waffles, please, and a cup of coffee. Grazie."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria continued to sit there, rubbing her right hand over her left, feeling the ring still on her finger. She had to talk to him, but she had to wait. As Ginny passed by her, she made the request for her check so she could pay for it and make her exit for the time being.

Tatiana smiled and placed the menu down on the table once more and nodded. She glanced around, taking in the atmosphere of the place and seeing the other customers. She thought a little bit and when the tigress returned with her juice, she smiled. "Thank you. Are you by chance looking for anymore help here? You seem quite busy with just one waitress." Ear flicked as she heard the sound of the bell and glanced a moment towards the rat that entered, then back towards the tigress.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny bustled about going from customer to customer, only stopping as long as was necessary and polite before she swept away to the next one. Indeed she was quite busy as she was the only server working in the cafe at the time, but she kept up with the pace very well. Pausing for a brief moment, she smiled slightly at Tatiana, "We are not looking but if you are interested, I would be glad to talk to you after closing about working here. It is my brother's cafe, but I am helping him out with running it. I'm sure he will not object if I decide to hire you. Come back after 4 o'clock when we close." Sweeping over toward the female rat, Ginny took her order and bustled off again toward the kitchen to give it to Lancelot.

The rest of the day passed quickly for the tiger siblings, though busy until they closed up for the day and began to clean up the cafe. Scrubbing a dirty plate, Ginny glanced over at her brother as he cleaned the grill, "Today was a busy day, Lance, but you might want to consider hiring more help. We were lucky that we had just enough dishes for the day but what will happen if we get even more busy?"

Lance nodded, pausing from his task as he looked over at Ginny, "You are right, we will need more help. I think I need to get another cook back here, as well as a dishwasher."

"Some more waitresses would be a good idea too," she suggested, "I was barely able to keep up with the customers."

He nodded again, "We'll keep the cafe closed tomorrow and put out the 'help wanted' sign. I should have thought of that before..." He sighed, shaking his head as his thoughts wandered back to Aria again. Ginny had told him that she wanted to speak to him again, but he still was not sure if he was ready to face her. But he didn't know that his sister had told Aria to come back after closing either.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had payed for her meal and gone off to her shop, spending the rest of the day thre and going about her own business for the day, though her mind was still on the small conversation from earlier. She kept looking at the clock in her shop, wishing time would go faster.

Tatiana nodded towards the tigress and smiled. "Very well. Thank you." she said and enjoyed her own breakfast. Once she was finished with hers, she too payed for her meal and went off on her way. She did a few things here and there and waited for the appropriate time to come.

Finally, the time had come and both females seemed to make their way back to the restaurant. Once more, Aria wore her cloak and let it hide he from sight. When she came to the restaurant, she reached for the door, then paused and moved away from the door, stepping to the side. She was shaking under the cloak and she shifted to sit down, her legs drawn up to her chest, her arms resting on her knees and her forehead touching her arms. Tatiana soon came to the restaurant and noticed the person there, head tilting a little. She walked over and paused near the cloaked being.

"Are...you alright?" she asked the other.

"I am...alright. Just...nervous." Aria said and lifted her head a little.

"Vould you like some help inside? Somezing to drink? This place is good." Tatiana asked and glanced inside the restaurant.

"N-no no...I'm...to meet someone who is inside here." Aria said.

Tatiana nodded and then excused herself to walk inside, leaving Aria outside to wait once she knew the other was alright. She glanced around a moment before she heard the voices of the other two.

"Hello? Genevieve?" Tatiana called out. "I was the ligress here earlier this morning and had asked if you and your brother were looking for some extra help. I came back as you said."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance finished cleaning up the grill when Tatianna came in, entering the dining area just as she came through the door. Stopping a moment, he inhaled slightly until he noticed she was not who he thought. Giving the ligress a warm smile, he greets, "Good afternoon, ma'amselle. My sister did not tell me she had spoken to you already. But you may find her in the back. If you will excuse me now, I need to finish up out here." Turning his head slightly, he called back to his sister, "Ginny, someone is here to see you!"

A moment later, Ginny emerged from the kitchen, her sleeves rolled up and the fur on her arms wet from the dishwater. "Thank you for coming back. Please have a seat," she said, motioning to a nearby table. Looking at her brother, she continued, "The sign is behind the counter, Lance. You might as well hang it outside so other people can come and ask about a job."

Nodding, Lance grabbed the "Help Wanted" sign from its storage spot, along with a hammer and nails and proceeded outside to hang it. Opening the door, he paused again when a familiar scent. Looking around, he noticed Aria sitting on the ground, and felt his heart starting to race faster from being near to her again. "A-Aria?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana glanced towards the male that came out to the front, grin on her lips, though her eyes looked him over a moment. "You have been busy zis day I am sure, so perhaps it just slipped her mind a little. You must be the one zat did ze cooking. If so, your food is wonderful." she said and the nodded as he mentioned where his sister was. As he called out for the tigress, she waited. Seeing Ginny come out and seeing her arms wet, she chuckled. "I said I vould come back." Ligress moved to settle herself at the table that was suggested.

Outside, Aria waited and when the sound of Lance's voice came to her ears, she held her breath a moment, her heart racing in her chest. When she heard Ginny suggest putting out the help wanted sign, she had to take deep breaths to calm her racing heart. As the door opened, she steadied herself and in hearing Lance's voice, she swallowed a lump in her throat and stood up. She turned to face him and looked to him, drawing the hood away so he could see it was her, though her eyes were still the pale coloring. "Lance...." she said softly, her ears having lowered. She made no move to hold or touch him, her body shaking a little. "Lance, I...I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did. I should have known better. I'm engaged...I...it was a moment of weakness. A moment of 'what if'...." She paused for a moment, then her body dropped till she was on her knees and her head had bowed, gloved hands touching the ground at his feet. "I am normally not one to beg like this, but I beg your forgiveness. My heart and my body are yours and yours alone. I give you my word, my promise that you will never find me as you did that day. I will lay with you and you alone. Please...I beg your forgiveness...I love you Lance."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny smiled at the ligress as she nods, "Yes, thank you for coming back. You never no how serious someone is until they show up." Taking a seat, she smoothed out her dress as she began, "Why are you interested in working here?"

Outside, Lance watched Aria quietly, his body shaking as she prostrated herself before him and begged his forgiveness. Kneeling down, he grimaced as pain shot through his damaged hip but it was nothing to him at the moment. He took her paws in his, looking at her intently for a moment though he remained silent.

Finally, he spoke, "A-Aria...I don't know what to say right now. But let us go inside so we do not give the whole world a show I would rather not be seen." Holding her hands, he stood again and led her back into the cafe, passing Ginny and Tatianna as he led Aria into the backroom where he had taken up residence after moving out of her house.

He sat down on the bed, speaking to her softly, "Please sit." Sighing, the minutes passed by as he collected his thoughts and held her hand. "Aria, I...I know you have always been attracted to him. It was difficult for me to accept at first but I was able to because you chose me. When I was away...my biggest fear was that I had lost you to him and I had accepted that possibility. Then I returned and found you still wanted to be with me despite my long absence." He stopped for a moment, sighing heavily as his thoughts swirled around in his head. "I have never been in love before, Aria. Not like I am with you, and it...it felt like my heart was being ripped out when I found you with him." He paused a moment to look at her, "I won't hold you to any promises, lest they be broken. But...if you want to have other lovers...even him...I just ask that you let me know."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana chuckled and let her hands rest in her lap, leaning against the chair a little, but keeping her posture straight as she could. "Those that do not come back either end up occupied or forget," she said and then with the question, she nodded. "I have alvays enjoyed cooking, even ven I vas vith the circus, I liked to cook. I could learn new recipes here and perhaps add a couple of my own or I could help out and vait tables to make it easier for you. I am a hard worker, so I vill not be caught slacking."

Aria waited on her knees, waited to hear what Lance would say to her. When he kneeled down and took her paws in his, she looked to them and closed her hands softly with his own, nodding with his words of going inside. As they passed the other two, she gave a slight glance towards Ginny and smiled softly. Once in the room, she sat quietly on the bed beside him, her hand still with his.

Ears flicked as he once more spoke, her free hand moving to rest over the one that held her other, stroking over it softly. "I knew I would fall for more than one, but I had made myself a promise that when I found the one, I would stick with him. when I found you and my heart started to tell me that you were the one, I wanted to stay true. I weakened that day and gave in to that little hidden want." she said and lifted her hand to his cheek where she looked into his eyes once more. "When I accepted your proposal, I gave myself to you. I love you Lance and should honor what is here. I want you Lance. I want to hold you, love you, care for you when you're sick, want to have your cubs. I love you..." She leaned forward and let her lips softly touch his. She would understand if he pulled away, but she hoped he wouldn't.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny smiled, nodding as she laughed softly, "Very true, but that does not help them if they want a job." Listening a moment, she glanced up at her brother and Aria as they pass, taking note he had not put up the "Help Wanted" sign. Returning her attention to Tatianna, she smiled again, "My brother is like that too, he always loved to cook even when he was a soldier. He learned a lot of different dishes while he traveled around for his military duties. I'm sure he would appreciate a helping hand in the kitchen. I think you will do well there, so I would like to have you there."

Sighing deeply, Lance listened to her, holding her hand as he nodded, "I've been with a few women in my time but none of them touched my heart the way you do. When I met you, I was instantly smitten." He laughed softly, shaking his head, "And to think...I chided Silvador that love at first sight was not possible, that he only lusted for you because of your beauty. Maybe he was right there, and my jealousy of his attention to you...." He stopped and shook his head, "That doesn't matter now. You chose me and gave me the most precious gift you had at the time." A small smile emerged, leaning in to her as she kissed him, returning it lightly. "It was the greatest gift I ever received, to be the man you gave your virtue too. I love you, Aria, and I still want to father your cubs."

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana knew how jobs could go, though nodded. "Very true. It is their loss if they do not follow through." she said and as the other pair passed, she gave them a momentary glance before attention returned to the other tigress and she smiled. "I'm sure he learned quite a few good recipes then." Tail flicked and her smile brightened. "I will do my utmost best then not to mess anything up...which I'm sure I won't, but I don't want to seem to over confident as I know mistakes happen. Shall I report then for duty tomorrow morning?"

Aria's ears flicked as he spoke of being with a few women in his time, but she purred softly as he continued. She chuckled softly and remembered how things had gone the first day she was there in BonBon. It wasn't hard to forget. Sometimes love at first sight could happen. When he did return the kiss, even if lightly, she felt her heart skip a beat and with his words, she softly pressed her forehead against his before she wrapped her arms around him. "Then let us put this little incident behind us and continue to move forward and love each other all the more."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny smiled at the other female, nodding slightly, "Oui, he is an excellent cook." She laughs softly, "Mistakes can happen, as long as they do not become a regular occurrence. Yes, come back in the morning. We are closed tomorrow so we can hire a few more people, but I would like a sample of your cooking ability." Standing, she paused a moment and smiled at Tatianna, "Actually, can you begin today? We still have a bit of cleaning to do and an extra pair of hands would be great."

Lance held her tightly, nuzzling into her soft hair as he run his fingers through her silken locks. Nodding, he pulls back and looks into her eyes, "I cannot imagine living without you, Aria. Even when I am not with you, you are always in my thoughts." He smiled wistfully, giving her a light kiss again, "I need to finish cleaning up and prepare for tomorrow. Ginny and I are going to see about hiring some more people to help out." He took her hands in his again, his smile returning as he stood and led her back out to the front room of the cafe.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grin upon Tatiana's lips broadened a bit and she nodded. "I will be certain to do such. I'll be sure to cook up something good." she said and stood from the table, though paused as well. With the question, she chuckled. "I can and my name is Tatiana by the way, though you can call me Tia for short if you like."

Aria let her body move closer to his as he held her, wrapping her arms around him and not wanting to let go. "As you are always in mine. Gods...thank you. I was so afraid." she said and kissed him back. As he mentioned needing to finish cleaning up and how he and his sister were going to be hiring tomorrow, she nodded and stood with him. "I'm sure you will have no problems finding people to hire."

As they stepped out into the main room once more, she held his hand tightly and kept close to his side. Tatiana glanced over to the pair a moment and grinned softly in seeing the pair together.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodding, Ginny smiled at Tatianna, "Wonderful, I can't wait to taste it. I will remember that too, Tia. I usually go by Ginny for short."

Lance nodded to her, stopping a moment and holding her tightly, "I thought you had...nevermind, it doesn't matter now." Kissing her again, he nodded and chuckled, "I hope so. Today was exhausting and we are nowhere near finished."

Ginny smiled at the pair when they returned to the front room, "Lance, this is Tatianna. She is going to be helping you in the kitchen." Pausing, she looked Aria over, seeing the difference and knowing her brother had forgiven her, "Hello, Aria. All is well now I assume?"

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana chuckled gently and nodded. "I'm sure you vill both like it and I shall remember that." she said and then glanced towards the pair. As she was introduced, her smile broadened. "I vill do my best to keep out of your vay while in the kitchen and I will do my best to learn some of your recipes as well."

Aria returned Lance's kiss with one of her own and nodded. "I could help a bit." she said, then glanced towards the pair and looked over the ligress, but then glanced towards Ginny once more. "Yes, all is well and if I ever break his heart again, you can kick my butt." Wink given towards Ginny and she worked to remove the gloves she had been wearing, then the cloak. "So..about this cleaning. How about we get that taken care of?"
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginny flashed Tatianna a smile, "We will see tomorrow, yes?" She nodded to Aria, her voice deadpan, showing her seriousness, "I will hold you that, Aria, hurt him again and I will not be kind." She smiled at the woman and hugged her tightly, "My brother loves you unlike anyone else. You will make beautiful cubs together, and aunt Ginny will spoil them rotten." Giggling, she released Aria from the hug and nodded, "Oui, let's get this place cleaned up."

Lance smiled at Aria, "That would be great, then when we go home....there is something I want to talk to you about. It isn't bad, mon amour." He chuckled and rolled his eyes at his sister's remark, "You would think I would be the overprotective sibling, but she is worse than me!" He laughed more when his sister playfully slapped him on the arm, turning to Tatianna, "A pleasure to meet you. I am sure we will learn from each other and you will not get in the way."

(I'll open a seperate thread for that RP between Lance and Aria when I get home from work this afternoon. Lol, did this post through my phone's browser.)

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana nodded, then glanced to the pair that had come from the back room, chuckle coming from her. "And to think, I vas going to zink about flirting vith the handsome tiger, but now I see his taken, zo I vill not flirt." she said and laughed again, her tone having held a definate tone that told she was kidding in her words.

Aria chuckled with Tatiana's words and then hugged Ginny in return, though a blush had touched her cheeks. "I will not break his heart, I promise. It nearly killed me when I saw his face that day." Hearing Lance's words, she nodded and chuckled. "A talk at home is good and sometimes the sister can be the overprotective one."

Tatiana nodded and rolled up her sleeves a bit. "Sounds good. Now...lets get this place sparkling."

(Sounds good)
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The quartet made quick work of the clean-up, at least faster than if the siblings had to do it themselves. Finishing up the last minute things, Ginny looked at her brother, "I'll take care of interviewing people tomorrow, Lance. You take a day with Aria." She smiled and kissed her brother on the cheek, bidding him a good night before turning to Aria. "Aria, a word before you go please?" she asked as she smiled at her, pulling Aria to the side away from her brother, "Please forgive me if I was harsh to you. Lancelot and I have always been close and it pained me to see him hurting so. I know you are a good woman, but you made a mistake. I've met some of the women my brother has been with in his time, and none of them ever got as close as you have. I would be proud to call you my sister-in-law."

Waiting for Aria to return from talking with his sister, Lance chatted with Tatianna, "You have an interesting accent, Tatianna. It reminds me of my parents. You may not be able to tell from our accents, but Ginny and I are Russian. We grew up in France though as our parents moved their from Siberia before either of us was born." He smiled when his sister returned with Aria, taking the latter female's hand in his, "If you two will excuse us, Aria and I need to have some time for ourselves."

Ginny smiled and nodded, "Have a good night, Lance. Good night, Aria. Don't do anything I wouldn't." Grinning, she winked at Aria and turned to Tatianna, "Shall we head down to the tavern for a glass or three of wine, Tia?""
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria and Tatiana helped with the clean up so that it could indeed go quickly. Once all was said and done, Aria rolled her sleeves down and reached for her cloak and gloves, but paused as Ginny pulled her aside. Ears flicked as she heard the tigress and she smiled, soon hugging Ginny. "I give you my word that I will never break his heart again. You were harsh because you had to be, to make a point, to make sure that it would be taken seriously. I made a mistake and I have learned from it. I would be honored to have you as a sister-in-law as well." she said and stood back a little, her eyes once more back to their normal coloration.

Tatiana watched as the other two females walked off a little ways, then looked towards Lance and grinned. "Is that so? Very nice. Born and raised in Russia myself, though...I did run off vith the circus at one point. Mainly to save my fur and tail. Had a male after me that I did not care for and I knew it vould not work out. My parents are happy vith my decision and are not mad at me for running off. Circus life is no more for me though. Now, I settle here, find work, and start new chapter." she said and as the pair returned, she smiled towards the pair. "Enjoy your evening you two. As the pair left, she glanced towards Ginny and nodded. "Sounds like good idea. Ve can enjoy vine and 'oogle' the males." she winked.

Aria had gathered her things and left with Lance, her tail twining with his as they made their way home...to the home that was theirs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: