What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

NEW SITE CHANGES coming this week!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, here's the general gist of what's happening.

"New Members" (non-loyal) and those who just join and quit every 6 months or whatever the time frame is. Are getting MORE tease photos. And it will be updated once a week. (MORE updates than before).

So the update timeframe is basically 4 NEW sets with more photos. (they're more in line of tease style, sexy!)

"Loyal Members" at the end of the month, will get the full deal for a photoset update. Part of that set will be the teases new members will see.

Loyal members will also get a PPV set that has videos to them as well. These are premiums which is "extra cost" discounted.

Loyal members will also access an archive of previous full sets (that have full pics available). This is spread out between the Loyal Skins photos and Loyal Archives.

Right now the Non-Loyal area has a bunch of supersets to populate the gallery there, since this new style of updates was not planned for when the previous sets were shot. So that's why you see a lot of mixed sets in one set.

The big thing here is that we want to give Loyals something to extra and beyond those who aren't loyal.

Also, with the Internet, fraud activities are pretty high. And people joining and quitting really kills the website's profits for Alley to continue running the site on the old update methods. Previously, one can join once. And get 48 full sets of the most recent photos. And then they would quit. And theorically come back in 2 years and pickup exactly where they left off. (What's worst is if they're on a fraud card, and suck up 48 sets, and charge back right afterwards.)

Now that kind of sucks right from a website owner point of view?

The Internet is getting more and more competitive these days with tons of selections and "free" stuff (with ads of course) and it makes it hard for a site to stay in business. Have you noticed alot of the older girls starting to charge for their photosets in the form of zipsets? Alot of other models, have stopped running sites with members and just selling photosets only. New models popup and go with the standard offerings and think they can get into the business, but then they'll eventually start learning the same pitfalls.

So with the new changes, hopefully we can give loyal members a bit more of a reward, and those who just come and go, still something for their bucks, and "entice" them into staying longer for the good stuff and be loyal!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Ronald, in other words, Loyal Members now have to wait an entire month before they can view the "real" new release photo sets, instead of 3 times per month ?

So basically I don't need to bother logging in until the 30th September ?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not necessarily.
There maybe other occassional updates too like videos and PPV offerings.

Can't speak for Alley so you'll have to ask her. She may have more 'real' deal updates randomly added whenever she gets a chance but with the new format she's not locked into anything.

Don't forget the weekly archive rotations for those who haven't seen everything.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
mooki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The big thing here is that we want to give Loyals something to extra and beyond those who aren't loyal."

Now we get tease sets and at the end of the month loyal members get the complete set.

So loyal members get exactly what the got before just more convaluted.

"Loyal members will also get a PPV set that has videos to them as well. These are premiums which is "extra cost" discounted. "

We get one PPV set for free as loyal members? That would be more for LM's.

Just trying to sort out what's what.
orange

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:

So with the new changes, hopefully we can give loyal members a bit more of a reward, and those who just come and go, still something for their bucks, and "entice" them into staying longer for the good stuff and be loyal!

I'm not sure Ronald. Maybe I'm wrong and as LM I'm not concerned but I think that the new member won't stay with only "tease" stuff! Confused I wouldn't (and you know that I'm a LM since like 10 years). We are all here to see Alley in her nature costume.

Give them nude pictures and offer more nude pictures for LM seems to me a good deal. The collector wants all and will stay !

Saying that, I'm not sure having understood all with the sets. Ok they'll have more per month but I hope that they are not fully tease for LM, reservating nude picture for PVV (which is extra pay).

And to finish, if you put the LM sets only at the end of the month, a lot won't visit the ABnet during the month. I suppose the goal is having visitors most of the time no ?

Well, to tell the truth I'm really surprised about the new system ! I know it's hard time but if a site offers good material (what people wants = nude) with frequent update (I know daily update is impossible for Alley), you'll have members and loyal one. The main nude sites are stolen everyday but they are still alive ! The deal is to make an attractive site, not complicated system! Very Happy

This is just a point of view from a fan and a Loyal Member! Wink
If I hurt, I apologize! Embarassed
rubeN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orange brings up a good point here.

New members aren't going to like seeing just teasers and probably won't stay the 3-4 months to become loyals.

1 month is a long time for loyal members to finally check out the sets.
mt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a mis-understanding of what is going on with the new format.

From what Ronald stated, I think what he meant was that the 4 monthly sets are "teasers" because they do not include the more "xxxplicit" shots. Those will be available to loyal members at the end of the month.

We will still get 4 monthly sets of "teasers" sets like the "louver" set that just got posted.

I think...
I would make the PPV sets available to non-loyal members, but at a higher cost. This would provide them the avenue to see what's available in the loyal side.

TBH, having the 3-6 months qualification for loyal member makes sense. We all know some folks join sites just for the month to download everything, then rejoin a few months later to download everything new again.

btw...anybody else counting down til the end of the month? my dick is so purple, it's black... Rolling Eyes crazy bouncy
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about just releasing the "more explicit" (regular) shots for LM at the same time as the teaser pics are released ? And maybe the PPV stuff at the end of the month.

I'm not happy about waiting 30 days for what I'm used to seeing 3 times a month......
santiago

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be awesome if the PPV photosets, and now video, were just as awesome as the PPV niteflirt sets. That would be amazing!!!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not quite sure what the major complaint is about.

Right now you're seeing MORE photos and on a weekly basis and each set each week is a different theme (outfit/costume/look) etc.

This is way more than what you were seeing before on a monthly basis. Right?

You guys had like ~30 pics and 3 sets a month before?

Now you're getting ~40-50++ pics and 1 set a WEEK.
And additional other content (videos,campics,ppv) that goes into the Loyal Area during that month on top of the weekly sets.

You're getting More content than ever before.

What are you used to seeing that you haven't seen already before?

Soon you're going to get a larger selection of rotations and archive. I believe there will be 2 rows opening up in the Loyal Area too.

How do you guys like the new set?

btw. If you guys do the math. 1 set a week means you get 52 sets in a year. 3 sets a month means you only get 36 sets a year. Don't know about you guys, but thats way more than you're getting before. And let's face it, nothing last forever, and Alley could very well retire today and you get nothing tomorrow. So the new changes should be more than appreciated.

I proposed some changes to Alley to improve the structure, and to increase sales. People actually want more when they see less. This has been proven with a number of other websites that I work for and work with in consulting the business model. There are lots of girls out there that show less that ends up making more. The build up really keeps people desiring for more. When you give too much upfront, people are too used to it. It's actually alot like sex. LOL. You get it too much, and you will eventually get bored. You get it less you want it more, the moment you get it, it some how lasts longer and its awesome. Anyways...

Let's give the new site a chance. Plus there will be some new changes coming soon and things that I promise you guys. You will dig alot! Things you haven't seen Alley done before. "Hint. BF POV Virtual". (based on members poll results).

orange

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for the proposition! Of course, we are all happy to get more sets. We are just impatient to discover it and to get it. Wink

I was just given my 2 cents. The point of view of the other side. I have no really complaint. I just don't understand why we, LM, will have to wait the end of the month to get the complet set. IMHO, it would be better to update with normal set and the LM set in the same time. Maybe, there's a reason for not doing that but I don't get it. This is not a big deal because I'll get it at the end of the month. Wink

The end of your message is very interesting. The thing with strategy. I'm very surprised. The main succesful sites in the market offers only nudity (more risky) and the subscriptor doesn't seem to get bored by this. Alleys showed more at the beginning in comparaison with other PB models. I think (sure) the LM wont be bored of more showing Alley nudity. That's my case! Razz

Well, I didn't want to start fire. Sorry if I hurt someone. I'm sure we'll all love the new site. Very Happy Count in my fidelity!
Again, I thank Alley and ther team for the beautiful work! Very Happy
mooki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reply is is not directed towards this site but a comment on what Ronald said.

I don't agree with the "Less is better"-argument at all.
I do agree that build up can highten desire by teasing for abit but if you never
fullfill the expectations given by the tease you will be left with frustration and then boredom.
There are countless examples of ex-playmates that start their own website that showed less nudity then what they did in Playboy, NONE of them was sucessfull (atleast that I know of). People didn't get what they expected.

It is not about less or more. Its about expectations and stagnation when it comes to webcontent like this. Fail to meet expectaions and people grow bored and frustrated. If your content stagnate people become bored aswell.

Lets say a model does 4 sets a month and she does 3 top-less and 1 shy nude.
As Ronald said, people will have high excitement for the fourth set.
Lets move forward 12 months, I bet that people's level of excitment is less.

Also do you then think starting to do 3 non-nude sets and 1 top-less set will get her more members and a higher excitment towards her content? I don't.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so Alley is sitting here at my computer typing a super long posting. And its good news for you guys.

I'm beating her to the punch and posting a short mesg. Wait for it....

Wait for it...

Don't want to steal her thunder!

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI GUYS!! Sorry, I've been away!! MY family decided to pay me a surprise visit!!! I'm currently visiting a friend really quick to send this out! Anyway, sorry for the confusion everyone. I'd like for everyone to understand that this is new for me too and I'm currently trying to tweak things in order to make it fair and be best for everyone. The reason why I have to make these changes is because too many people were joining, sucking up all the content, then leaving a day later and coming back a year later to do the same. My site can not survive if I don't make changes. Currently, there are models who have this same structure to their site and I'm only trying to follow the trend and evolve with the times.

So here is what I'm doing:

Each week, a never before seen photo set will be updated consisiting of 38-60 photos each for new members and will be sexy images but not showing too much. Loyal members will NOW have their own photo sets to go to....consisting of the same photos as the new members only the Loyal Members will have photos that are showing a little more. This is so that you won't have to wait till the end of the month for your Loyal Member photos. Since zip sets are new for me.....I was going to give a super set of the month's Loyal Member zip set at the end of the month....but instead I'll do 2 zip sets a week - one for New Members and one for Loyal Members.
The loyal members zip set photos will be more like the type of photos from before - showing a little more.

The PPV is something different.... Those will consist of 90+ photos of new never before seen.....SEXY showing a little more (like before on my site). That PPV will also consist of a lengthy 5-10 Min video.

If there is a PPV that does not have a video that will be $19.95, If the PPV will include a 5 minute video then that will be $29.95, If the PPV will consist of a 9 minute video then that will be $39.95.

These PPV's will only be made available to Loyal Members and will be updated 4 times a month.

I understand that not everyone will be able to afford these extra PPV's which is why I have the different options above.

Remember you are still getting the same content as before if you are a Loyal Member only you are getting a lot more of it and getting more privleges too!

The archive is structured so that it is more of a benefit to staying a Loyal Member.

I hope everyone understands and supports this new structure! I promise you will enjoy everything....you just need to see a full month of updates to see what is really going on.

PLUS- you need to give us a little bit of time to get it all straightened out! SO- as soon as I tell my webmaster to start doing two zip sets a week - that's when you'll see your loyal member sets.

WE are working REALLY hard to try to have this new system in full swing by the first week of October.

Thank you for being patient!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

BIG KISSES TO EVERYONE!!!!

XOXOO
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND thanks to Ronald for letting me use his computer!

XOXOO
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH one more thing.... I really would love to start renting beautiful homes to shoot in again!!

That would be awesome!!

Thank you for your love and support!

XOXO

YDB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley:

I read this a few times, and I think I understand how things are going to be. But I'll wait til October, as you has asked.

Since everything is in flux, it's hard to make the proper assessment, until then.

New changes are always hard, especially when you are use to doing things a certain way.

Good Luck, with the hopefully smooth transition.

Sincerely,

YDB
mooart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!!! Clarification from Alley herself, time to start saving more money into my Alley only budget! Mmmmmmm, I myself can't wait for different PPV sets to choose from, I can only imagine how sexy the photos are going to be!

Bring on October….
love
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after talking over with alley today about the changes she decided to give you 4 sets a month. Basically 1 full a week. Loyal. Members will get the extra real deal stuff. No waiting until the end of the month.

The original plan was to give u all the extras as a big bundle of each of the four sets. Now the plan will be you will get it at the same time as the set is released.

On top of that she will be offering ppv sets separately.

Theoretical you may potentially be getting upto 8 sets. A month. 4 from the regular part of your membership. And up to 4 more as extra premium available only for loyal Members for purchase.

Enjoy!

orange

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU ALLEY and RONALD !!! Very Happy
mooki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the clarification. I hope this works out so everyone is happy.

Two things regarding content-mining-members (join-save-leave).

First of I understand you wanting to prevent this with extra tiers so loyalty is rewarded but be careful so real new members doesn't feel left out and that they get to know what they will be getting as loyal members.

Secondly, one way to get people to stay besides LM is to have live content (chats etc) becuase you can't just join and leave and still get hold on those.

Finaly I was wondering one thing regarding LM status. My Creditcard is going to expire soon, I'm going to update my card at the payment service, however lets say it goes wrong and my membership ends invouluntarily. Im not looking forward to rejoin and wait for LM if that happens.
Considering that LM is designed to keep me as a member atleast a certain amount of time, asuring you a minimum income from me as a member.

If I was to buy a membership for that period of time from the start would it be possible to get instant LM status, you would still get the same income and it would save me the waiting period?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mooki.

The system does things automatically. So things like that require human attention. Occasionally there will be cases like that where a person has a failed card or a card expiring and it distrupts rebilling. Just simply email Rick (webmaster), and tell him your old account info and new account info and he can see that there was a rejoin in a small timeframe instead of a long time frame, he can adjust your loyal status manually.

Hope that helps!

-R

mooki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks!
j3a

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've got a lot more to type, when i get a chance... Razz

but in response to mooki:
i have had issues w/ my credit card several times thru the years, and have failed to rebill, causing me to lose my loyal member status...
like Ronald said, just email Rick - he has always been on top of it, and has reset me to loyal member status within 24 hours! Very Happy
RickCage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Chats Reply with quote

Just chiming in to say that all members will be able to Chat with the goddess herself... new members and loyal! She also plans to have a day chat this Monday. Check the site for actual time.

WebChief
Eternal Flame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I think understand now, but what about the unreleased regular movies? Those movies are still like 3-4 years behind. Will those ever be caught up? Its sucks to see a great set and hope there is a movie but have to wait 3+ years and pray it shows up. I wish regular loyal movies would get a set schedule, and yes I understand all sets don't have movies. Just throwing that put there, as this has always been the most disappointing thing in the site for me.

Thanks for the info though.

tyger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Chats Reply with quote

RickCage wrote:
Just chiming in to say that all members will be able to Chat with the goddess herself... new members and loyal! She also plans to have a day chat this Monday. Check the site for actual time.

Will the Monday day chat be recorded? Confused I, like most of us regular LIPS chat participants, will be working during that time. Sad Crying or Very sad
chico

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way, I can't take off work to chat. this might work if it was a weekend, but a weekday?
rubeN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eternal Flame wrote:
Ok I think understand now, but what about the unreleased regular movies? Those movies are still like 3-4 years behind. Will those ever be caught up? Its sucks to see a great set and hope there is a movie but have to wait 3+ years and pray it shows up. I wish regular loyal movies would get a set schedule, and yes I understand all sets don't have movies. Just throwing that put there, as this has always been the most disappointing thing in the site for me.

Thanks for the info though.

EF, good point there. I remember you posted about the same thing here
http://forums.alleybaggett.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11689
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, I want to say sorry but I FORGOT my cam at my place and now I'm at Ronald's CAM-less : ( SO- I will have to reschedule my chat for a better time/date...preferrably when my family is gone. Sometime during the 1st week of October is probably when my next chat will be because of my family being in town.

Also- I had stopped doing videos for each set a while back because I had kind of got a little bored with it SO- my team and I have come up with a great idea in order to keep it fun and entertaining for everyone! I'm going to have a NEWS You Tube channel that is funny, entertaining, informative and sexy (of course). They sexier videos that will couple with a 100+ photo set will be the PPV- with the video being 5-10 min long.

Lastly, because we started the new structure in the middle of September, we are still tweaking things here and there, there's only 1 week left in September AND my family is still in town- I'm deciding to start the 4 photo sets a month and 4 PPV's a month beginning in OCTOBER. For September you will still get the usual 3 sets that you've always been used to ONLY- you will be getting lots more photos per set! So please don't judge anything until the end of October....when there's been a full month of new structured material. Thank you so much for understanding!

I am giving my webmaster the 2 LOYAL member sets of SEPTEMBER today! So those should be available in a zipset format for all Loyal Members sometime tonight or by tomorrow FOR SURE. Like I said....the 3rd New and Loyal member set for Sept will be uploaded sometime this week. SO be on the lookout!

I am SOOOOO excited!!!

THANKS! LOVE and KISSES!!!!

XOOXO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: