What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The Golden Tabby Ligress, Tatiana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: The Golden Tabby Ligress, Tatiana Reply with quote

And another character and please...dun shoot me on her background XD I know it's long XD

Name: Tatiana Dragonova
Nicknames: Tia
Race: Golden Tabby Ligress
Apparent Age: 24
Birthday: October 31st
Height(normal): 5'10"(without heels)
Fur color: Brownish orange with darker orange tiger stripes
Hair: Pumpkin orange with some black mixed in
Eyes: Gold
Handedness: Ambidextrous
Personality: Can come off as grumpy at times, but she's really a sweet ligress
Likes: Making jewelry, being petted, dancing, acrobatics, reading, drawing, gardening, cooking, cuddling, riding horses, night time, stars, the moon, playing her >Domra<
Dislikes: Too much cold, idiots, men who think her weak
Mother: Akilina(tigress)
Father: Leonid(lion)
Siblings: Katia(sister)
Relationship Status: single, possibly looking
Favorite Flower: Roses
Favorie Food: whatever she makes, though also likes oriental
Favorite Drink: Tea, juice, milk, cream, spiced rum, wine
Favorite music: classical, folk/gypsy, whatever she makes up
Attire: Varies. It may be one of two dresses that she has. Same design for both, but different color location and boots.
Jewelry: Gold necklace with a two inch wide circular pendant. The pendant is a cameo with a black background and a red rose. It was made for her by her father.

Background:
Born in a cottage outside of St. Petersburg, Russia, Tatiana was the second born daughter to Akilina and Leonid, Katia being give at the time, but was excited to have a sister...and not a brother like her mother thought. Akilina was a ballerina while Leonid was a jeweler, making pieces to sell in his shop in St. Petersburg. He did not like living in the city itself, said it felt too crowded, but living just outside it was enough. They were still close and could still have their privacy. Katia had the looks of her mother, even though she too was a liger, yet Tia had the markings of a golden tabby tiger, making her unique in her own way. Both parents spoiled the girls, giving them whatever they wanted, but of course, the girls were careful not to push their limits.

When Tia was five, she wanted to take gymnastics, surprising her parents and sister. It was done though and Tia was allowed to take gymnastics. She took to it rather quickly, enjoying the different routines she could come up with and to perform them with music, she really came alive. She enjoyed it and her instructor was impressed with how well she picked up on new things. When Tia was seven, she made her first performance and even though she didn't win a medal, she was still happy with how she performed. Her parents were happy as well. Her father had a surprise though and at dinner, presented her with the necklace he had made for her. She wore it everyday after that, only taking it off for class.

Tia though had a secret dream. She wanted to join the circus. Whenever it was in town, she begged her parents to go and of course, they would all go and enjoy their time there. The games and such were fun, the performances amazing. Tia dreamed she would one day be performing with them, doing something that she could use her gymnastics for. She never told her parents of this dream, not sure how they would take it, but she had told her sister. Katia said it was a silly dream, but if she tried hard enough, perhaps it would come true one day.

When Tia was fifteen, another joy came into her life, her sister was getting married and she was the flower girl. It was a lovely winter wedding and it made Tia dream of one day having a family of her own. She had seen many of the boys around, but they seemed too boyish for her liking, didn't know how to woo a female properly. Some had tried to get her, but she turned them down flat and if they kept trying, they soon found out that pushing her could make her a grumpy ligress and a grumpy ligress snapped with teeth bared...and it made them back off and think twice.

One night, Leonid came home with a surprise. He moved aside and two tigers stepped in, one taller than the other. The first, the shorter of the two, was introduced as Igor. The second and taller of the two, was Maksim, his son. Igor spoke to Tia, saying they had seen her perform at a recent gymnastic event and take silver over his own daughter Nina. They were both impressed and had to meet her. Maksim though seemed to like Tia in more than one way. Over dinner, they settled that Maksim and Tia should go on a date and after the two left, Tia protested the arranged date. "He vill only see me as nothing more than a female to bear him children and as a trophy!" her father said she was being silly and that Maksim was a gentleman. Tia didn't buy it. She was right though. On that first date, he spoke of nothing but how she would bear him strong, handsome boys and beautiful girls and would be a trophy for all to see. She excused herself, saying she wasn't feeling well and made her way home. Her parents were surprised to see her home early and asked. She said she was right in how he saw her and she never wanted to see that male again and went to her room. They still thought her as being silly and kept arranging dates between the pair, to which she would find someway of getting out of them early. On the tenth date, she couldn't get out of it because both her parents were there as were Maksim's parents and sister. She had to toil through it and just wish she were not there.

When the circus came around that week, they wound up going together and she did all she could to avoid being alone with Maksim. She played a few games and won herself a stuffed tiger plush, which she kept close to her, rather wanting to hug that then Maksim. He tried to hold her hand every chance he got or to wrap his arm around her during the performances in the main tent, but she would duck or shift before he could. As they parted, Maksim planted a kiss to her lips and once it was parted and he turned to leave with his parents, Tia made a gagging sound and wiped her mouth quickly, sticking out her tongue. "I'd rather kiss a fish.." she commented, to which got a chuckle from her father.

A couple of days later, Maksim was there at the class to pick his sister up, but she had left early with some friends. He offered Tia a ride home and knowing he wouldn't leave her alone unless she agreed...she agreed. The ride home was fine, untill he pulled the carriage over and rolled to pin her to the seat. He said he couldn't wait any longer to have her and even though they were not engaged or married, he wanted her more than anything. She knew where this was going and thinking out of fight or flight reflex, she brought her hand up to strike him, but she also scratched his nose. As he yeowled in pain, she grabbed her bag, jumped out of the carriage and ran the rest of the way home. Her parents weren't home, so she quickly ran to her room and packed some clothes that she could fit into the bag she was going to use, some books, an extra pair of boots, a music box, some money she had been saving from her part-time job, a picture of herself with her parents and sister and her sister's husband, a stuffed tiger toy she had won at a game from the circus days earlier, and a couple of stationary kits she had and a few pens. Once she was packed, she wrote a note to her parents, saying she had to leave, she was sorry if she brought shame to them, but also explained as to what had happened to cause her to leave, that she loved them, would write to them and apologized again for leaving. She placed it on the table and left quickly.

Arriving at the train station, she found the ticket office to be empty at the moment and knowing she couldn't wait, she snuck around till she found, to her surprise, the circus train was still there. She snuck into one of the cars that held the animals, slipping in with the horses and hid there. Once the train was on its way, she relaxed and found herself falling asleep. She wasn't sure how long she had been out, but when she was roughly grabbed up by a large bear and taken from the car kicking and screaming, she drew a crowd. She was taken to a tent that was already set up and held there like a kitten. The bear explained to the ringmaster that they had a stowaway. The ringmaster, another bear, named Boris, said for the other to put her down and then dismissed Naum, who happened to be his brother. When she was asked as to why she was there and who she was, she quickly came up with a story, saying that her name and that she had just been looking for a place to sleep and get warm. She said she could pay him or even work for a place to stay. Boris was not one to turn anyone away, so he let her stay, saying she could help wherever she could or to whoever asked her for help. He showed her to some of the other cars that were for the performers and introduced her to the others. She couldn't believe she was actually meeting the ones she had watched so many times and wanted to be with, but she kept that quiet for now.

The days to come, she was put through so many tests, trying to see if she had what it took to be with them. She passed them of course and earned respect from many of the performers. She though enjoyed watching one in particular. He was another tiger, an acrobat and seemed to move so seemlessly with his moves. Evgeni was his name and he was a very sweet male. They became fast friends, him saying that he liked her, because she was tall, but that was just a tease. He did like her though. They got along well and she found she could trust him. After three weeks with the circus, she told him the truth as to who she was and why she had hid in the car with the horses. He knew how it went, said he had a brother the same way.

At their next stop, after all was set up, Tia showed Evgeni her own moves and that she too was a gymnast. He was impressed, but so was Boris, who had seen her little show for Evgeni. He asked her if she'd like to be part of the show, to which she gave an enthusiastic 'yes!' to. She was fitted for a costume and was able to borrow one till her own was made for her. She worked out a routine with Evgeni and that night, she made her first appearance with the circus, a dream come true. After the show and the final bows were taken. Evgeni and Tia ran from the tent holding hands, Evgeni catching her up and lifting her into the air and spinning. They both fell back into a hay pile and laughed. Evgeni said she had been amazing and they the audience really loved her performance. She went on to say that she had been nervous at first, but knew she get through it and as she kept speaking, she was soon cut off as Evgeni kissed her. She was surprised by this, but didn't pull away. The kiss linger and soon she rolled and found herself on top of him, then he rolled and switched it up. When it was broken, they both had a blush on their cheeks. Taking her hands, he helped her up and led her to one of the cars of the train, on that was empty, but said others used it for...quiet times. Once they were in, Evgeni closed the doors, but placed his mask on the outside, this way others knew the car was in use. There were some candles there and he lit a few, giving the car a gentle glow. It was there that Tia felt the romance of a true male and the pangs of pleasure.

After that night, she was in each show, performing her acts and loving every moment of it. Of course she wrote to her parents, telling them she was alright and that she was with a dream. They wrote back, saying they missed her, but understood why she left. They had said that Maksim and Igor had confronted Leonid, but he had stood his ground against the pair, saying that it was Maksim's fault for being an arrogant, pushy male. After that, the tigers didn't bother them. She wrote to her sister as well, telling that her dream was coming true. Her sister wrote back to her, saying she was happy for her. Tia and Evgeni were together quite a bit, enjoying each other's company during rehearsals, learning new routines to change it up a bit, or as...bed partners. Of course the pair were careful when she came into heat, not wanting to start anything before they were ready for it. Tia though also started to take lessons on something else. Yeva, a mountain lioness, started to teach Tia how to play the Domra. Tia was a quick study and enjoyed playing with Yeva when they could. She started to perform with Yeva during the days at circus stops.

When the circus returned to St. Petersburg, she stopped in to her father's shop and he couldn't believe how beautiful she had become. She invited him and her mother to the circus, where they could see her perform. She left tickets also for Katia and her husband. He said they would be there and couldn't wait to see her perform. That night, they were there indeed and though Tia was nervous, she performed just like any other night. After the show was over, she waited a little bit, then met with her parents and sister. Her parents were happy to see her and said they were proud of her no matter what. Katia was also happy for her, but had a surprise for her. Katia...was pregnant. Tia was overjoyed and wished her the best of luck with the little cub to come.

The years passed and Tia was enjoying her life with the circus, performing, playing and doing what she could to help around the circus. She and Evgeni though...soon became nothing more than friends as she found that he had only serious feelings for another of the performers, another tigress named Veronika. They remained friends, but it took a little toll on her and she had to push herself to perform, to which afterwards, she would slink of to the car she shared with a few other performers. Once she was over that little hurdle, she was right as rain once more and felt the love in her performances once more.

Sadly though, the circus started to break apart, some of the performers moving on to settle down or going to other circuses. Boris retired and turned it over to his brother, who was a bit harsher than Boris and Tia found it was no longer fun to work. She said she was going to 'retire' from performing and asked for her pay. The bear grumbled, but payed her off the sum she was due, which was quite a bit. Packing up her things, she said her good byes to her friends and left.

After a brief stop in one town, she caught wind of a place called BonBon and figured she would check it out and see if she could find work there, a place to stay and...perhaps even love. Once she arrived, she was in for the surprise of her life as to what went on there.

Last edited by Arianoelle_Yenearsira on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very beautiful character aria ^-^
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks^^
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, a very lovely character.
furrynerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems like a fur andrew would be good friends with.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you two^^
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love her dress and I know Thomas would love to see her dance. She's very beautiful.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you^^ I like the dress myself and would love to have one like it irl. It seemed to fit the autumnish feel I wanted for her since she was born on Halloween. I'm sure she'd be up for a dance^^
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like she had quite the life, and lovely to boot! Her markings are pretty and that dress is gorgeous.

And I have to say, her last name reminded me of the Russian Dragonuv SVD.... I play too many shooters. x.x

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mayfield^^ I ha fun coming up with her and I'd love to have both her dresses irl myself.
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those both look like something sir Samuel, our resident tailor of dear Bon Bon, would've made. XD They are very beautiful, ma'am.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you^^ I had quite a time looking for something that would fit her look and I'm glad I remembered the person. IMVU is such a wonderful thing sometimes XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: