What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Virtual Babes - Commands Suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Virtual Babes - Commands Suggestions Reply with quote

Okay- I'm sitting here planning for the next Virtual Babes production, and was thinking, why not open up the forum for people to suggest what they would like to see in the future Virtual Babes game.

Please use the following format for suggestions:

"command name" - "description of what the model should do"

Examples:

"bend over" - model walks up to camera turns around and bends over.
"bend over" - model stands in her place and bends forward.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
fonzie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since I am a fan of the "state" mode mentioned in that other thread I commented on, I'd start with some simple, basic things like:

"remove shirt"
"take off top" - model removes shirt or top (but leaves bra on)
"remove bra"- model removes bra (bottoms still on)
"put on shirt" - model puts shirt back on (braless)
"remove skirt"
"take off pants" - model removes bottom or pants (leaves thong on)

etc.

So, essentially, the commands allow the game player to put the model in whatever state is desired before issuing another command that involves any sort of physucal movement or activity.

All the normal dress-up and undress actions, in all combinations. So the model can do the example "bend over" command wearing a shirt (braless) and skirt (no thong), after a couple of state altering commands. Limit it to four states (shirt, bra, skirt, thong) if that makes it any easier.

I know this would require a fair amount of filming to get all the subsequent commands like "bend over" in the different states, hopefully not too much work on your end.

Instead of just the basic "strip" command that gets the model into the nude state ...
mightyeye

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Virtual Babes - Command Suggestions Reply with quote

I like Fonzie's suggestions. Getting the model nude is always the 'final' goal of any strip, it's what happens along the way that makes it worthwhile.

The idea of redressing the model is intruiging, although the idea of her being minus undergarments would be too much to do since a new sub- routine of the model dressed yet lacking panties or bra (the basic loop from which all further actions are based on...right, Ronald?) would have to occur. Any action of what you want the model to do would have to end with her leaving the screen for a reset. If you want the model to remove a layer of clothing under the top layer, something must happen to keep the original loop between actions intact.

Some commands:
"downblouse" - model comes closer, and bends forward to allow view of breasts, bra, etc.
"ants" - model scratches herself all over, partial strip with her leaving screen for reset.
"extreme closeup breasts" - model comes closer and reveals breasts. If there is a seperate nude mode, we could see one version with breasts still clothed in closeup, and then the same closeup without clothes in nude mode.
"extreme closeup ass" - same as above, clothed and unclothed, maybe with model bending over a little.
"extreme closeup body" - head to toe. clothed and unclothed.
"lap dance" - a little booty and breast shake in your face.
mightyeye

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Virtual Babes - Commands Suggestions Reply with quote

Didn't know whether to add this in my previous post or not;

I was thinking that maybe changing the setting or background would add some spice to the chase. Nothing as drastic as a plotline but how about a model who acts like she doesn't want to strip? Or at the very least was expecting something else from the virtual room?

Ideas:
1. I know this idea may or may not be topical after Nov. 4th, but how about a model dressed up like Sarah Palin? Like her or hate her, she definitely looks like a babe (or not far removed from one). Picture a podium like she's at a rally or answering questions. Every action could end with her resetting behind the podium, turning from side to side smiling. Her business suit could really create some lingerie or bodystocking options underneath.
2. Woman on a park bench reading a newspaper. Reset loop could be her reading the paper. Maybe casual conservative attire, skirt etc. She could pissed for every action, like she'd rather be reading than revealing.
3. Secretary's Office: Imagine a smoking hot model in your average secretary outfit. Maybe our view could be from her monitor? She could be reading our requests in front of her an then act them out. I'm thinking "subservient programmer" on this one, except racier, female, and a better view of her body.

Hopefully some interesting ideas to think about!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Virtual Babes - Command Suggestions Reply with quote

mightyeye wrote:
The idea of redressing the model is intruiging, although the idea of her being minus undergarments would be too much to do since a new sub- routine of the model dressed yet lacking panties or bra (the basic loop from which all further actions are based on...right, Ronald?) would have to occur. Any action of what you want the model to do would have to end with her leaving the screen for a reset.

YUP.

Now in Jamie and Kayla. When they go to nude state, you can type put clothes on and they will put it back on. Or walk off and put it on and walk back to reset back to the clothed state.

And yes- its really tough to have MULTIPLE states. The current dressed and nude version took a whole day! So just imagine doing more then 2 states of undress. We'd have to gimp out on the commands that you can do at each state to accommodate for more then 2 states.

We'd probably have to re-hire a model who has already had practice working with us and understanding how the recording is done to be really efficient at doing the commands.

But keep the suggestions rolling!! We're taking notes.

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
fonzie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Virtual Babes - Command Suggestions Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
mightyeye wrote:
The idea of redressing the model is intruiging, although the idea of her being minus undergarments would be too much to do since a new sub- routine of the model dressed yet lacking panties or bra (the basic loop from which all further actions are based on...right, Ronald?) would have to occur. Any action of what you want the model to do would have to end with her leaving the screen for a reset.

YUP.

And yes- its really tough to have MULTIPLE states. The current dressed and nude version took a whole day! So just imagine doing more then 2 states of undress.

We'd probably have to re-hire a model who has already had practice working with us and understanding how the recording is done to be really efficient at doing the commands.

-R

Thanks much for the replies and info. Just wondering, are models paid per day? Just wondering how much filming you get done in a day, or two, or what's expected to get done in a day or two. I guess my request should be scaled back to a 3rd and 4th state only, and then limit the commands that can be done in that state - I like that idea. Those additional states would not have to be all things to all people.

The main "bend over", "do jumping jacks", "arch your back" commands and all their variants could be done as normal in states #1 (clothed) and #4 (nude) and only a few commands, let's say 25% of the total, would be available in the intermediate states... I'd still go for that. Would that somehow cut down the filming and the expense?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Virtual Babes - Command Suggestions Reply with quote

fonzie wrote:
The main "bend over", "do jumping jacks", "arch your back" commands and all their variants could be done as normal in states #1 (clothed) and #4 (nude) and only a few commands, let's say 25% of the total, would be available in the intermediate states... I'd still go for that. Would that somehow cut down the filming and the expense?

Possibly.

fonzie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything new with this? It's been over a month, just wondering what's happening on the "moving parts" end of this discussion. Doesn't seem like too many others contributed to this post so I was a little worried the ideas were drying up and the project depending on them a little dead...

Hope all is well.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we haven't shot any new models yet with those suggestions above.

We do have a new virtual coming soon but she was shot before most of the suggestions were posted. We are still working on editting them.

-R

luminouswolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new news on the next virtual babe?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we're working on a new virtual babe game. her name is brooke lima.

MoebiMan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"command name" - "description of what the model should do"

"wet" - wet shirt or anything else you want to get wet
"jump rope" - model jumps rope
"hoop" - model grabs an off screen hula hoop and hula-hoops
"cartwheel" - model does a cartwheel
"handstand" - model does a handstand
"change panties" - removes panties puts new ones on
"change skirt" - removes skirt and puts new identical one on
"swap clothes" - swaps identical clothes with another girl
"costume" or "cosplay" - change into eAdultComics costume and walks off
"baloon" - Blow up a balloon and pop it by sitting on it
"lotion" - apply skin lotion
"turn" - walks up close to camera and slowly walks away
"yoga" - model does a combination of yoga moves or poses
"fire" - act like clothes are on fire or too hot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: