What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Have a great new year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sherlock314

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Have a great new year Reply with quote

You have been making many new games some good some not so good. I appreciate your efforts and hope that soon a new virtual girl game will come I have been patiently waiting. I hope that you do not forget the older games and will add new models to the model lists like Texas hold em. Since Texas hold em is such a good game the only way to improve it would be to have video clips of the models stripping. I hope that the new year will be prosperous for you and enjoyable for me playing your gr8 games.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww thanks for your feedback Sherlock314.

I hope you have a happy new year!

We definitely shot lots of Virtual Babes game. They're all shorten commands list. But they all have some interesting things. More explicit ones.

We're working on making a single database that works with these mini virtual babes so that we can easily improve/update the commands table to map the clips that each girls do that are the same in terms of command functions.

We have something new too to show you. But you'll have to wait and see.

Smile

Yes- we also- shot the girls for the old Texas Hold'em and Party Strip Poker games as well.

We'll have lots of Rock,Paper,Scissors as well.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Sherlock314

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: eagerly awaiting Reply with quote

I like the way you reply with a teaser of upcoming things. I am eagerly awaiting the release of a possible new game. It is about time that the texas hold em game will have either a model update or video strip clips. Thank you Ronald for making it a gr8 new year to look forward to. Keep up the good work.
sammyp83

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: HAPPY NEW ! Reply with quote

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU BOTH! AS SHERLOCK MENTIONED, PLEASE DON'T FORGET SOME OF YOUR OLDER GAMES...I FOR ONE LOVE PHOTO HUNT. IT IS MY FAVORITE GAME ON YOUR WONDERFUL SITE. I ALSO LOVE SWAP GAMES, BABE MADNESS, AND DROP GAMES. HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE MORE UPDATES TO THOSE ALSO IN THE NOT TO DISTANT FUTURE Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: