What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Twilight of an Age
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the purest, sweetest, most delicious thing she had ever tasted. Even the eruptingly powerful taste of raw Green Lotus could not compete with the potent delight of Aline's essence. It was all Caroline could do to keep herself from gagging on the pureness of Aline. The heat burned her tongue and throat. Over and over again, the wolverine-jill swallowed hard, letting floods of the fluid flow frantically down her thin throat. She did not want to waste any of it. Her tongue lapped over her lips and muzzle, to keep the sticky-sweet treat from escaping. It was pure ecstasy. Her eyes rolled into her head. Tiny, electric, shocks tingled all over her, as she drank deeply of Aline.

Amidst the carnalistic pleasure, a thought percolated to the top. We are above feasting in the old ways. Caroline's jaw let go. Overcome with delirium, Caroline sat-slumped to the floor. Her eyelids half-shut, making her eyes partially roll back into her head. A creepy, smile curved her lips up, as her tongue lolled out of her mouth. Raggedly, she breathed through her mouth. The blood, pooled in her cheeks, dribbled and oozed out from between her teeth and lips, dripping atop her dress. Drool and saliva mixed with the blood on her muzzle, and atop her dress. A dreamy giggle escaped the wolverine-jill, as she sat on the floor.

"Malinkeeee..." giggled Caroline, as she traced her fingers along the ground. "Pick me up, Malinkeee. My legs don't want to work," slurred Caroline. She stretched out her arms, waiting for her revenant bodyguard to pick her up.

Malinkov re-animated. His vision was foggy, slow, and seemed out-of-sync with the motions of his neck and head. Something was wrong. He could feel himself step towards his charge; yet, he knew he was not moving himself. He tried to move his arm, and it swung out-of-tune with his commands. Malinkov watched, as he picked up Caroline, and cradled her small form in his arms. Holding her like this, he would be able to do little to protect himself and her. But, his body would not listen to his commands.

"Pick me up, Malinkeee." Her voice echoed in his ears. He could feel her beginning to fall asleep. His limbs, while jerky and sluggish, started to respond to his commands. The more she passed out, the more Malinkov regained control of his motions. He slid Caroline around, in order to carry her on his back. A puddle of drool began to leak onto his shoulder. He felt her small chest rise and fall against his back. The room blurred, and his vision changed. This time for the worse.

He was back in Constantia. Surrounded by those twisted, mockeries of life… and their Rover handlers.
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Come on, Come on, COME ON!!!!"

The daemon was agitated. Murder did not have the same joy it always had. His pride was still crushed and with each swing after bloody swing, the fox could not get thoughts from earlier out of his head. He was used as a bench. A damnable bench! He was controlled to humiliating points and taken to the brink of desire in the most undesireable way. Why...? Was he weak? Was he just a puny man in the hands of fate? Another head fell apart to his demon scythe, the Reaver in question kneeling down with tar and skin spurting out in a disgusting manner. As his glove pushed inside, pulled it's large and unindentifiable spine and used it to stab all the way through into another's chest, his rage was blinded.

His body reacted of his own accord, but in his mind.... He could just picture himself. "A weakling... a failure....". Like a man possessed he drone on, speaking of his own madness for dead ears that wanted to skin his flesh. "Why...? WHY....!?!?". Another fist drove through the skull of another Reaver, crushing it beneath unnatural forces beyond their compare. Tens of thousands of Reavers were no match for him, the corpses of Juggernaughts, Overlords and even Seducers piling up before him in a disgusting manner. Death no longer had meaning. Life had no meaning. So, why did he continue to fight. "I will... I will......". Insanity, even if light, was still evident. "I will humiliate that woman... Someday..... I... I refuse to be made fun of...!"
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Chenbao Castle Throne Room, Eastern Chamber =

HexPoint shook off his stare into the middle space, his badger girl ducking beneath his antlers. His rough hands held hers gently, unafraid of the black ichor on them from the dead Reaver in the next room. Just when he meant to tell Lu Xiong to wash off the filth, he absent-mindedly uttered ancient scripture.

"The people said, the wild woman ranteth. She is the prophet of the Book of Rave. And she stretched forth her hand, saying, The righteous will rejoice when they seeth vengeance: They shall wash their hind paws in the dark blood of wicked shadows..."

Lu Xiong, still afright from the Reaver's attack, was driven to shaking from her lover's words. "Hex..? What are you going on about?"

"Wash... wash... Wash your paws, my dear. Make haste, and hide."

"There is nowhere to hide, love..! They entered my Queen's Castle!"

HexPoint snorted angrily and spread his daemon wings, quickly looking about as if expecting an ambush. "The earth shakes after their thunder hammers, the heavens filled with their vile swarm, blood flows red upon the highways..."

"No! You're scaring me! Master HexPoint, please!"

The daemon caribou slammed a fist into his hand, and his eyes glowed. "How could I have been so addled? Great was the company of champions that gathered, and terrible was their passage to glory, for unto such belong the issues of death! There will be blood!"

Lu Xiong sank to the floor again, wailing for comfort. Snappy wailed from around the corner with a small rabbit in its mouth, wondering what everyone was being loud about. HexPoint unlatched the metal binding to his book of scripture hanging from his belt. He stopped himself from flipping through it's old, old pages harshly, however. The whisper in his head insisted he read right then and there. He read aloud.

"But the gods have seen and declared to wound the head of his enemy, the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on in his trespasses still, against those not of his own pelt. Rave said, they will bring it again from Xina, and the gods will dip their tails in the blood of the enemy, and the tongue of thy feral beasts in the same. The elements shall be spilled first, even the goings of the gods, in the sanctuary of the Star."

Lu Xiong wondered what he spoke in his native tongue that was more important than the horror that wanted to consume her heart. She pleaded with him to return from his senses and hold her, just hold her until the fear had fled. She hid her face from HexPoint.

Snappy gurgled acid to swallow the prey, but left the head pinched between its teeth.

The whispering ceased.

In a moment, the daemon caribou carried his woman past Queen Liu Lu's throne room, leaving her in Vailen's quarters with a kiss and an overturned table barring its entryway from outside. It may provide a precious second of defense for her when the attack comes. HexPoint then knelt beside his war pet, petting Snappy's bulby petaled head.

"You are smart, Snappy. You are magic.", he said, casting a small fireball onto the skull of the rabbit Snappy had left on the floor. "I dread what is coming, Snappy. How could a prophet not go mad when the possibilities are so damn few?"

Snappy just twisted its head to one side and whipped his four leafy tendrils about. Snappy understood a bloody fight just fine. What Snappy didn't understand is why Master HexPoint was afraid.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline pulled on Malinkov as he carried Caroline she led him to the throne room killing a few tar men along the way thankfully it was close by. When they entered the throne room Aline took note that everyone was accounted for she pushed the two in to a corner where they would be safe before joining the others by the throne.

“stay here unless you want to fight the good fight Malinkov, keep her safe I have things to discuss with her when her senses return”

CafePress
FurAffinity
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The exterior gardens seemed to reek of that strange scent that Tar oozed out. It was a literal mountain of corpses and Strauss stood atop them all with rage that seethed out of every pore of his being. His head pressed against the scythe in anger. ".......".

The Reaver incursion from the front had seemingly stopped.... For now at least.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was difficult to separate what was real, and what were his waking-visions. Malinkov hated when this happened. When his visions and memories began to blur with reality. Whenever Caroline overdosed on the Green Lotus it happened. And, lately, when Caroline had gorged herself on Aline's life-stream, the event also occurred. The whole situation twisted Malinkov into an uncomfortable feeling. He knew he should be in the tigress-queens cyclopean palace; yet, his eyes couldn't shake the image of streets choked with fire and smoke. Confusing him further, Aline grabbed the revenant, and half-dragged him along. Being un-natural in nature, the dragon's grip seared through his armor and bone. It was all he could do to keep himself from recoiling away from the wild-kin. His desire for self-preservation battled against his unconscious need to serve and protect his mistress. As much as he wanted to leave, he knew he had to keep her near the wild-kin.

Aline tore through the palace to arrive at the throne room. The hasty march confused the revenant even more. Marble and jade of the palace blended with stone and concrete barricades. He swore that signs switched from Romanian to Chenarian and back again. One moment he heard commands in Romanian, the next in the slurred language of the Chenarians. It was becoming untenable. He wasn't sure if the entire act took moments or hours to accomplish. When the trio arrived at the throne room, Malinkov's vision at last refocused itself. Aline shoved the pair into a corner, with her imperious commands. The old Soldier had a bad feeling about what was going to happen shortly. Behind the dragon's back, Malinkov mumbled to himself, "'Keep her safe. I have things I want to discuss with her.' You can't protect someone from nightmares."

Gingerly Malinkov lowered Caroline's sleepy body to the floor. As best he could, he arranged her so that she would be sitting against the wall, and generally out-of-the-way. A curious thought focused him for a moment. When she wasn't busy being… herself, the revenant found Caroline to be… cute. Again, Malinkov mumbled to himself, "I suppose that's part of what makes her more of a leader than some of these others here." He finished his work by resting Caroline's backpack next to her, and her staff across her lap, resting her gloved hands on the staff. Her hands, in fact her entire frame seemed so… small and tiny, as she slept off the effects of the life stream. Careless of the act, Malinkov traced his fingers along Caroline's. "I wonder why she always mentions my hands. She's the odd one. In fact, all of them are. You're supposed to have four fingers… not three. Why does she find it so special I have four fingers?"

Confident that Caroline would be generally comfortable, Malinkov stood up, and turned around. Sighing as only a man about to face the gallows could, the Soldier drew his blade. He wondered if any of the others noticed his general lack of enthusiasm about the whole event.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The high ceiling of the Throne Room suddenly collapsed as three Juggernauts came crashing through. One of the monster fell onto its back, bellowing as if it broke its back. A number of Liu Lu’s guards rushed forward, striking concertedly and killing the giants on the spot. Yet, as they finished with the Juggernauts twelve dark figures dropped amongst them. These twelve fiends slew the guards seemingly witout muc effort. They then spread out to take on the others. As they battled, two distinct figures landed and assessed the scene with sickly glowing eyes.

“YOU!”, shouted Strauss

Katmir turned as Strauss came charging forward. Laughing, Katmir drew his sword and met the Daemon’s blade with a crashing spark. The two began to fight in a blinding flurry of sword blows. The green fox easily avoided the razor sharp edge of Strauss’s scythe with a hop back, but the very floor of the room cleaved in a large gash.

“Still sloppy as ever, Maxine? I thought you’d have learned your lesson since last time.”

“Don’t you ever DARE call me that AGAIN!” Strauss swung with passionate fury, his eyes burned with rage. Yet, each strike was masterfully blocked by Katmir’s sword.

The blades locked with one another a final time, the Daemon holding the scythe only inches away from Katmir’s muzzle. Katmir just smiled at Strauss which only enfuriated the Daemon.

“I’m supposed to be the stronger one! ME, not you ME!!!”

“Too bad, so Sad.”

Katmir’s free hand suddenly hammered into Strauss’s breastplate. each strike dented the plate and caused increasing pain. With all the pain and short of breath Strauss still stood.

“Still breathing? Your tougher than you seem.”

Strauss was able to keep his scythe in place yet the strength in his arms began to weaken.

“Rrr... rot... in hell...!”

“You first.”

Katmir’s fist opened into a wide palm on his chest. Static crackled through the Overlord and a burst of lightning exploded through Strauss’s body. The Daemon was flung yards away, flexh and fur burning. This scythe clattered onto the floor. Strauss looked up defiantly just when Katmir kicked his face aside with his boot.

“Useless. Can’t even put up a proper fight. Even women fought harder than you.”

Katmir sliced through Strauss's rent breastplate and across his chest. The pain was to much and Strauss passed out. The Overlord kicked this bleeding chest and walked away.

Meanwhile...

“Hexpoint, its been a while. Come, give me a hug and kiss for old times sake.”

Hexpoint couldn’t believe his eye’s as he backed up till his back was to the wall. Tear’s of anguish were starting to fall at the sight of his old friends now nothing more then tools of the enemy. Before Connie got close Liu Li stepped between them, her sword drawn.

“Leave him alone creature.”

Connie giggled and extended her talons.

Across the room Vailen was battling a fox/armadillo hybrid. The two were evenly matched it seem. Both struck, feinted and countered each other repeatedly but couldn’t seem to get an edge in.

Dain and his Barberian warrior were locked in mortal combat alongside the Chenerans against the dark fiends. The enemy’s speed and agility were accentuated with deadly accuracy and the Queens own were killed. To Dain’s horror he saw seven of his brave warriors fall to these creatures in heartbeats. Jumping forward, Dain extended his metal war fan at the deadly Reavers to protect the two his two surviving warriors.

Caroline, who had awoken do to the commotion, and Aline watched on with interest at the battle. Malinkov stood by ready to protect his mistress.

“THATS ENOUGH!”

The fight suddenly stopped as the twelve, Katmir and Connie fell back towards the center of the Throne Room. Everyone looked in horror as a creature unlike any furry they’d ever seen stood atop one of the dead Juggernauts and glanced around. The grin on his snoutless face was undoubtedly evil.

“I’ll deal with this lot my self. You lot, go out and take care of the rest of guards, though do bring back some live ones. We need to replenish the ranks.”

With that they bowed and left the throne room.

Before Philip could make a move he heard a battle cry he hadn’t heard in a long time.

“SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!”

He dodged Vailen’s attack. As Vailen was about to swing again Philip threw a punch right into Vailen’s chest. With a pained and shocked look on his face Vailen dropped his sword and gripped Philip’s arm. He coughed up blood as he looked into Philip’s eyes.

“Well, well, well... they survived. I never would have thought. Heh so tell me, do you think you can fight me? I think not.”

Vailen spat blood into Philip’s eyes. With a chuckle Philip moved his arm up, lifting Vailen off the ground. With one harsh flick of his arm he sent the Rover flying. Vailen hit the wall and then toppled to the ground, the sound of bones breaking could easily be heard throughout the throne room. Crystal cried out and ran to her brother to heal him.

With a blood curdling growl Liu Li fired an impressive energy spell at Philip, hitting his head. She then doubled over in pain as the symbol on her chest glowed and burned her. Through the pain she looked up, only to see Philip still standing. Fearing for his Queens life Jia Zu and the surviving guards quickly surround Liu Li.

“Hahahaha... was that supposed to hurt.”

Fire then engulfed him as Aline attacked with her fire breath. When the fire died down she was stunned to see him still standing, his shirt completely burned away. There was not a single mark on him.

Seeing the Dragon, Philip quickly struck. He lifted her up and bashed her head against the floor, knocking her out. Dain’s two remaining warriors surrounded him, swinging high and low with their swords. But Philip twirled and struck, stealing the swords from their hands and wounding the warriors several with them. He jumped away, using both swords to parry Dain’s metal war fan. A hard kick from Philip sent the armored Barbarian rolling across the room.

“Now then who’s next?”

Before he could make his next move Philip noticed thin near invisible wires around him like spider-webs. So thin and taught they began to bind into his bare flesh.

“Hmm, such odd weaponry. I haven’t seen fling-lines in a while.”

Philip slowly turned around to look behind him and traced the lines back to Caroline. He looked at her and smiled.

“Tell me my dear, do you have any idea on how these things really work?”

It was as if time stopped. Caroline struggled to hold the wires tight against Philip. She was no fighter, but if she could slow him down, perhaps one of the others could cripple him. Before she could do anything he cut through the air with such force that the magic tethers disappeared, even the magic supporting Malinkov as the Revenant crumbled to the floor in a pile of armor and bones. Philip was free and she was on the floor, helpless.

Caroline realized the predicament she was in. She could not summon Malinkov to protect her. She scrabble away from philip as best she could. Her flowing skirt and heavy sleeves floundered her efforts at backing away as he slowly approached her. She couldn’t stand to be touched again as she looked into his eyes. His eye’s were so black that nothing escaped them. Her hand then touched something smooth and firm. Unconsciously stroking it, Caroline realized with was the spine of her Libram. Grabbing it she swung it at Philip.

The book smacked into Philip’s cheek. Suddenly, it seemed as if a mass amount of power shot though him that he had to fall back from her. Never before he felt such raw power. He knew this power and knew where it would lead. His eye’s glazed red with rage as he scowled at Caroline.

“Where did you get that Book?”

Strauss and recovered a little and even though he was in pain he was able to stand up. He looked at Hexpoint and Dain and each nodded. They charged Philip at once.

Seeing the new targets Philip turned and, to their surprise, he was not only able to deflect their weapons, but counter-attacked perfectly.

He swept Strauss’s attacks aside and kicked him in the chest sending him realing back in pain. He knelt down clutching his chest.

He kicked Dain back again and turned to Hexpoint. Before he could make a move four thorny vines wrapped tight around his neck, arms, and torso. Snappy made a noise that almost sounded like, “Surprise!” and Hexpoint few forward, swinging his coral sword for a beheading. But Philip ripped the vines off, whirling and chopping off the plant’s back. In a fluid move, Philip hacked Hexpoin’s sword aside with one sword and drove the the second into a wing flap. Using his free hand Philip clutched and snapped off one of Hexpaoint’s antlers at the base. The blinding pain of the broken bone gave to unconsciousness as Philip stabbed him in the neck with it. Philip retrieved his second sword and let the daemon drop where he stood.

He turned the the last standing warrior. Dain blew a gust of unnatural wind from his war fan. Unfortunately Philip leapt unaffected towards Dain and in tow quick blows - one from his right pommel and one from his left food - broke Dain’s left arm and right leg. Dain grunted in pain and fell to the floor.

The fight was over. Vailen moaned in pain as Crystal tried to heal him. Strauss was kneeling beside Hexpoint, trying to pull the antler out. Aline was still out cold. Caroline was to stunned to move. Dain crawled over to Liu Li as she watched in horror from the foot of her own throne, her pain immobilizing her. Philip surveyed his surroundings. Philip then busted out laughing.

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHA this was fun. Such a good trial. You know I like you, all of you. I think I’ll...”

He never finished as a bright flash of blue energy engulfed the room, blinding everyone. When Philip was able to see again the throne room was empty save for his troops. For the first time a twinge of fear ran through him.

‘It can’t be,’ he thought.

Stonners crew was lounging around waiting for their captain when suddenly a bright flash of light appeared on the ship. When the light died down they all looked in shock at the injured and scared furs now on their ship. Surrounding Crystal was a blue glow that slowly faded away. Stonner stood up and gave the order to set sail.

Soon, as the ship slowly traveled east the crew was doing its best to care for the injured.

“Hold him Strauss.”

“I’m trying.”

Vailen was thrashing about as Crystal and the ships healers tried to close the wound. He wasn’t making it easy though. He kept mumbling about Corvine and Hector and how they need to get to Sanctuary. Strauss was trying to hold him down when Vailen punched him in the face. Angered Strauss punched Vailen right back, knocking him out.

“STRAUSS!!!”

“What? He hit me.”

Crystal shook her head and went back to healing Vailen. One of the healers looked at Crystal.

“My lady, its no good. He’s lost a lot of blood, I count nearly ten bones broken and is lung is punctured.”

Crystal nodded.

“I know but we can stabilize him long enough to get home and to the Temple of the Moon. There we can heal him properly.”

Strauss just grunted and stood up, holding his chest. Once more he was defeated by the Overlord. Once more humiliated in battle. He was determined to kill both Katmir and Philip, no matter the cost.

All over the ship the others were lost in their own thoughts.

Caroline hadn’t felt this terrified in a long time. To distract herself, she played with trying to put Malinkov back together. her fingers visibly shook as the necromagi picked up various pieces of the revenant. He was broken. She couldn’t talk to Malinkov anymore. She couldn’t even sense him. Caroline caught herself dray-washing her hands, and forced to them to be still. Quietly to herself, she mumbled in sing-song tones, ‘And all the Kings horse’s and all the kings men...’

Humiliated, Aline as looking at her hands. She couldn’t stop them from shaking. Philip threw her like a rag doll as if she was nothing. How could this be. She was one of the great dragons, hundreds of years old and yet she couldn’t stand up against this monster.

Dain pounded the ships railing in frustration. Of all his warriors only two had survived. There rest were either dead or captured. If what he heard was true they would soon be turned. He looked at his bandages. The healers said he would be able to move around in a few weeks but to take it easy. Thanks to Stonner having an communication orb Dain was able to warn his people. They would proudly fight to the end if need be.

Hexpoint sulked with his wings about him in a corner, feeling his shoulder one more time. The healers had stated that if Philip struck a little closer to his neck, he would have died quickly. He sighed and put his head on his arms. The gods revealed that his friends were dead. In a way they were. But instead of death they had become something else. The friends he knew were no more. In their place stood two monsters that he ad to destory. The question was, could he? He sighed loudly, watching his war pet quiver in pain and missing his Cheneran lover Lu Xiong. “The fur is weak...,” he mumbled.

Liu Li looked down at Jia Zu as he was lowered in one of the ships launches with the surviving guards.

“Are you sure my Queen?”

“Yes, we need help and so far only the Western Empire of Lunar has been untouched. I must convince Emperor Orden of the need to work together. Once more Vailen has invited me and the others to come with him to Sanctuary to find answers. Its time we did. Lead our people well and I shall return.”

With that Jia Zu bowed and ordered the guards to row to shore.

Stonner looked down at the others and sighed. This some of Liu Lu’s mages had had been teleported onto the ship and they used their powers to quicken the ships speed. It would still take some time to reach Lunar. He hoped that Vailen would survive the trip to lead them to Sanctuary. They need to find answer and quickly.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632

Last edited by Aaron_Thom on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(EDIT)
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Arcanus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunarian Capital: Aurora

Septimus was sitting in his room at the inn, he had only entered the Lunarian capital a few hours ago, and had not yet cleaned the blood from his fur or weapons, he was too irritated to do anything but watch the sun set beyond the city walls, thinking about what happened earlier.

The young red and blue fox was living in the Chenbao capital Ru Luong for a while before he was found out and forced into their ranks for the upcoming battle.

The capital was already taken when he entered the battle, his fur, weapons, and armor already drenched in blood from being surrounded earlier.
He was now running down a hallway looking for survivors, he found a several reavers and killed them with his throwing knives.

"Now that wasn't very nice brother you've killed my men."
"You've killed and captured innocents so I guess we're even…why don't you come out so I can kill you?"

Jacob starts laughing.

"You really love to kill don't you? Don't hide it."

Suddenly one of the dead reavers shadows starts to twist and contort, a red and black daemon fox with the same appearance as Septimus rises from it.

"I mean look at you, you're already covered in blood, you just can't help yourself can you?"

Septimus got angry and summoned up his khopesh.

"I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS!"

He yells and tries to cut Jacob down, but cuts air instead, Jacob is suddenly behind Septimus with one of his katana's pressed against the side of his throat.

"Don't deny it, you love to kill, you love to taste the blood on your lips."
"You're wrong!!"

He tries to hit him again but Jacob parries the blow, and kicks Septimus with such force that he smashes against the wall into the next room, his legs getting broken in the process forcing him to stay on his stomach.

He sees Jacob walk through the rubble and tries to blast him with fire but before he could Jacob smashes his foot on his back.

"You've got me angry now, you've been holding back, and you still resist! Tell me why you resist your instincts when you know they are right?"

Septimus spits blood on his boot.

"Go to hell!!"

He presses his foot harder on Septimus's back.

"Why you little son of a-"

He was cut off when he heard voices in the hallway.

"Uh-oh looks like they're coming."

Septimus calculates the damage on himself, his legs are broken in three places, two of his ribs are broken, and the muscles in his arms are torn, there was no getting up even if he tried, he decides to stall.

"Who's they?"
"Oh you don't wanna know who they are, unlike me they're merciless, they'll kill you on the spot, and I can't have that now."

Jacob snaps his fingers and a pool of darkness appears around Septimus, he starts to sink in it.

"If you want your precious answers go to the temple of the moon in the Lunarian capital."

Jacob turned his back to him as he struggled.

"Why are you helping me? Why the sudden change of heart?"

Jacob turns his head and grins.

"Three reasons. One: Only I get to kill or turn you. Two: If you really want to kill me these 'answers' will help you. Three: Its no fun if the bad guy always wins."

He saw his brother disappear in darkness once more before he was fully submerged.
He later woke up in the inn with his wounds healed.

"Why did he save me and who are they?"

He said to himself. He soon went back into deep thought.

'Is it too late to save someone so deeply emerged in their own darkness? Someone with no heart at all?'

He left the inn soon after that, he knew if he wanted to get anywhere he would have to listen to his brother, even if it was a trap. The devas spreads his wings wide, feathers flying out everywhere.

"Temple of the moon? Guess I have no choice!"

He takes off at high speed to where his supposed 'answers' may lie.

My Fursona:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11813

My FA:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arcsol/

Last edited by Arcanus on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Stonner's Galleon =

HexPoint tried not to sulk over the defeat they had suffered at the strange paws of the Enemy. He considered the spell skull he was preparing, as the incessant throbbing in his own forced his left eye closed. He was denied death for this Philip's morbid curiosity. It left a bad taste in his mouth.

His Aordafian war pet had its vine whip extremities ripped off, and though treated by one of Stonner's beast healers, still shivered in pain. But more than that, Snappy wanted another hunk of bloody meat. Philip's meat.

"Tttrrrxss... Xss-[i]snap... Xsstttrrr..."[/i]

"As do I, my friend. But we must be patient. Look upon this skull. A brave Cheneran warrior lost it to a Reaver abomination. That Reaver lost it to us. Patience! For when the Moon does wax bright with vengeance, it will give you much power as is your arcane birthright."

HexPoint reached down and scritched Snappy's toothy petaled chin. The war pet shook its leafy scales and wagged its thorny tail.

"Together we will fight and win this horrible war. Mother Idumea and Great Peleg have decreed it. The gods have purposed it! The darkness will not remain beyond its bounds. We will win..!"

HexPoint let himself feel the pain in his body like a welcome embrace. He was, after all, alive and ready to cleave his enemies. His daemon eyes glowed red in the lower deck of Stonner's galleon. His faith carried him. Reading his scrolls and scripture, HexPoint stretched his wings and prepared his next spell skull.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline continued to sulk in the corner of the crew quarters, a low growling heard by anyone who walked on by. Her anger took a large hit to her pride and boy did it taste bitterly. A dragon, a mighty race and one of the strongest creatures all around.... and she was beaten so easily by... that 'thing'.

Back in the Captain's Quarters however, Vailen's survival hung by a thread. Most external injuries were sealed up moments after healing began, but none of them were able to heal the more life threatening ones. "I-I can't do this. His wounds are too severe! We're going to... we're going to lose him.... There's nothing we can do!!!" the healer bellowed out to the Lunarian Princess in frustration as the Prince lay slowly bleeding out. "There's just nothing we can do to save him..." he continued, muttering to himself more than anyone else. As the healers foresaw the death of their prince, Crystal banged one heavy fist on the table. "Keep him stable!! Dammit, you are supposed to be the best healers Lunar has to offer!".

"But there is nothing we can do!"The healer cried. "Then I'll get someone who can!"

In a fit of rage, the princess stormed out of the room in search of the dragoness. She could do it, right? She had magical powers beyond belief, she could save her brother! As soon as she stormed out, several other guards were called out as well to help her search the large Galleon. They spread across the ship like worker bees, searching all corners for the dragoness, Aline. Finally, one found her, as he opened the door to the crew quarters, he spotted the sensual figure of the purple and silver beauty and cautiously approached her. "A-Aline? We... we need your help." the guard asked fearful of her even if she was on their side.

Aline looked up and growled loudly at the guard “What help could I possibly be to you? …or didn’t you hear I was completely useless against the enemy... for my fire didn’t even singe his hair....”

"Y-you're the only one who can heal the prince," the guard replied, recoiling a little at her growls.

Aline laughed, but it wasn’t happy laughter for it was filled with frustration and irony “Go ask the necromancer. I’m sure she would do a much better job than a wimpy dragon who can’t even singe hair.”

The guard stood just inside the door and stared at Aline. Dumbfounded, he struggled to think of a way to respond. Finally, words began to flow from his mouth.

"And you call yourself a dragon... The mightiest of races and you cower in the corner like a child. If you're not even going to try and heal him then what good are you? We might as well just give up. What good will your fire be when it is no longer yours to control. You're pathetic." The man turned to leave. As he opened the door he paused and glanced over his shoulder, "What hope is there if you won't even try?" With that he left, closing the door behind him.

With every word uttered out of his mouth Aline got even angrier, standing up she darted after him, cornering him in the stairs to the upper deck and putting her hand around his neck, not choking but squeezing tightly enough to hold him in place “How dare you speak to me like that!? I should pop your head off you puny little fur!! You have no right to address me in that manner!! Trust me when I say you do not want me as your enemy!!” she shook him like a ragdoll growling like a feral creature in pure rage.

The guard's mind screamed to apologize, begged him to plead for forgiveness, but something dulled its voice and pushed him to speak boldly. "Then why don't you?!" he yelled at her, barely finding the breath to form the words. "If you can't even singe hair with your fire, what strength could you have to kill me? Do it! I'd rather die here than become one of those things. If you are that which you claim to be, prove it! Kill me! Heal the Prince! Show us the power of the dragons!"

Aline growled and continued to rumble as she pulled the guard after her up the stairs dragging him by the shoulder across the ships deck, then another figure stood in her way. "Please, you must save my brother!” The Dragon only glared, her growls not stopping, "How dare you send this insolent fool after me with insults on his breath!? The only reason he still breathes is because he is an ally!” she then tossed him to the floor and growled at the princess, the guard letting out a loud and agonized yelp. "B-because... I need your help! Prince Vailen is... my brother is unconscious and near death. No one here is skilled enough to heal him, No one except you.” From the anger and panic that plastered Crystal's face, she took in a deep breath. She calmed down and looked at Aline with a bit more resolve in her eyes. "Please don't give up Aline. Please help me."

Aline looked at the princess, her pride slowly being placed aside to hear her request. “I can only stabilize him. To heal that much damage would surely put me in just as worse of a state… I’m not even sure I can do that much after…”

"Try at least," the princess begged. "You're the only hope he has of surviving."

Her mood had calmed down a little, walking alongside the princess now towards the Captain's Quarters. Upon seeing Vailen struggling for air with his punctured lung, she moved closer to the prince to put her hand on his chest sitting on the edge of the bed. The princess moved to the other side of the bed and held Vailen’s hand, Aline closed her eyes and concentrated on the puncture in his lung it was the most dangerous wound on his body.

The healers and guards watched from the side, thankful for Aline's presence. Hope began to glimmer inside them as she performed her healing magic upon the Prince. Soon Aline was gasping for breath as she slid to the floor but Vailen’s breath had steadied “He…will …be… able to…survive the journey… now.” Aline sat there for a long time concentrating on her new wound.

Two of the healers rushed to Aline's side, helping to make her comfortable, not daring to move her for fear of making her newly acquired injuries worse. "Thank you," the young healers said to her.

Aline swatted them away like annoying flies “Just… give me…something soft…to sit …on…so I can meditate.” She was still gasping for air. She didn’t have a puncture in her lung like Vailen had, but it was severely bruised.

Nodding, the healers gathered some spare cushions from around the room and made a sort of nest in the corner where Aline crawled to it and flopped into it she then closed her eyes and went perfectly still as she used her abilities to heal herself from the inside out every once in a while she would open her mouth and a little puff of smoke would escape.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The day was lost in combat and not with staggering losses. Stonner's Galleon was filled to the brim with the retreating forces and what little they could carry. More than half were severe casualties and a vast majority of them lost more parts than they could count. Scarred, pained and on the verge of death did these men stand, all by the side of their Queen. One thing was certain, though. That.... 'thing' was strong. Too strong.

Strauss never was a thinker. He relied solely on strentgh and speed to get the job done. That was the Daemon way after all. Through battle and blood shed would their race evolve and become stronger, yet.... this was the second time he was disgraced in combat. His pride was all but gone, his wounds still in massive pain. Even the burn marks from the magicked attacks left large impressions on his body. Yet, his hardheadedness refused to let those be taken a look at by a healer, much less let him complain about them.

'....... I should be dead about now. Why... why am I not dead yet?'

The fox looked down upon his hands, the scars and singed fur that held them a testament through what he has passed and what he has become. The sway of the upper deck only gave more to his lonesome, his wings curling up around him in anger.

'....I'm a disgrace to Daemon's, I'm a disgrace to the council, I'm a disgrace.... to myself............ maybe that damnable necromancer can ease troubles. She should still have the 'book'.'

Maximillian Strauss lay on the edge of the railing, still staring down at his hands.... feeling, nostalgia even. He felt... something. It was so very hard to say what it was and it hurt deep inside. Countless years have gone on by, countless people killed and now, he fights for a reason. A losing battle at that.

'.... maybe that hellish woman can restore some of my pride.'

Strauss only looked back towards the ship, guards patrolling about and healers running back and forth to tend the wounded. The sea was particularly calm and the sun wasn't blaring down upon them. He set his mind to seeing the Necromancer, prepared to make his demand.

As he made his way to the lower decks, more and more people seemed to walk around, the injured surely leaving bloody trails and cries of pain. The dragonness had stormed off earlier in his direction, headed someplace in some anger with a bunch of guards. It wasn't his business though, so he pushed on down below to the room given to the wolverine beneath the deck. Strauss didn't even bother knocking on the door, the rudeness of simply opening and barging in leaving a lot to be desired.

"You," Strauss spoke out. "I demand to speak with you.". His command drifted into the room, the simple box shaped area barely enough to accommodate the female and her small bag of bones in the corner.

As Strauss opened the door, the discernable scent of Green Lotus poured from the room. Caroline drummed her fingers on the desk. The skeleton of Malinkov lay in a jumble across her desk, looking like a brand-new puzzle. Seeing Strauss right now was the last thing she wanted to do. Malinkov's skeleton was so different than anything in her Libram. For the last, few hours, she had attempted to put the skeleton back together. Now, with Strauss interrupting her, this work would have to wait. She began to pack Malinkov into her backpack. "And why should One speak with you, when you seem to lack the common knowledge of knocking before entering?"

"You kept my grimoire for starters and you've humiliated me enough. I do believe that is enough grounds for me to barge in as a please." The Daemon tempted fate by walking inside the room and closing the door behind him. If she was not to work under commands, then threats or abuse would. He was to get what he wanted one way or the other.

Again, Caroline drummed her fingers on the desk. In overly, lecturing tones, the necromagi replied, "Yes, One has your book. One said she would decipher your book given adequate time. Now, current events have kept One from said task. If you want your book back, you may have it. One has not had time to decypher, let alone prepare the spell you were requesting." She fished Strauss' libram out of her desk. Pushing it towards he, she spoke, "If that is what you are after, you may see yourself out." Caroline returned to paging through her own tome. Her miniscule hands moved so easily. Rage and contempt billowed in Strauss.

"You filthy harlot, you think I will stand idly by while I get trashed on about!? First I fall for a fool of signing that damnable contract and next you man handle me as you did back at the castle! I will NOT be made a jester once more by a conniving woman that has tricked me twice, and by the unholy god Garm I will kill you where you stand if you defy me anymore!". He really believed he had control of the situation. He honestly did. Reality was that he was far from it.

With the utmost care, Caroline bookmarked the Libram of Malikai. She then closed the cover, and relocked the massive tome. Caroline turned her head to face the enraged Daemon. Her expressionless face being the greatest insult to his already destroyed pride. As if scolding a child, Caroline explained herself, "One will do you this solitary honor, Strauss. One does not have time for your petulant rants temper tantrums. One has a number of problems on One's mind right now, the least of which are your stupid book, your wounded pride, and your idle threats. You have your tome. Now leave."

Strauss only let out labored, angry breaths. She insulted him still, he could not see how someone could willingly turn down a death threat as easy and effectively as she had done... He never really had patience to deal with the daring.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strauss smiled from ear to ear. This may be his one chance. He could tell she had not been able to undo the magic Philip had performed to incapacitate Malinkov. And here she was, alone. He moved like a predator, grabbed her arm, and whipped her around to face him. He was going to show her who was in charge, the hard way. His grip pulled at the seam of her dress. He heard the delicate stitches pop from the motion, and he smiled more. Strauss knew how much Caroline loved her expensive, frilly clothing. Before she could even focus on him, Strauss raised his hand, and backhanded Caroline. Her face jerked away from the hit. Her entire body went limp in his grip.

Strauss raised his hand again, and backhanded her a second time. He might not be able to outsmart the wolverine-jill and he might not be about to out-wit the wolverine-jill; however, he knew he was physically stronger than she was. Today, he was going to illustrate to her just how powerful he was. Even without the torrent of chaos stored within his scythe, Strauss was a superior, specimen of a deamon-prince. Again and again, he backhanded her. Her hair had begun to fray away from her braid in wild strands. Dark bruises began to form on her face. His blows hit her cheeks over and over. He could feel a dampness on the back of his hand. The deamon kept smiling. She was crying.

He paused his assault. He gripped Caroline tighter with his left hand. The pleasing sound of more stitches popping tickled his predator's ears. Strauss let his right hand drift down, over her shoulder till it reached her breasts. Giving a tight squeeze to one of her breasts, Strauss realized that they were as small as she was. He could feel how hard her nipple had become. A mocking laugh taunted Caroline, "So, does our pretty, petite, princess, like being punished?" Strauss wanted more. He had never seen much of Caroline, other than her face and hands. He wanted to see more of her, to soil and sully this snarky tease, and let her know he would get what he wanted. He always would get what he wanted. Eyes glazed from a sadistic glee, Strauss moved his hands to the mandarin collar of Caroline's dress. And he ripped it open.

With her dress torn open, Caroline suddenly seemed so tiny and vulnerable to Strauss. A waif of a girl wearing only her skirts and corset. Strauss wondered if the robes and dresses Caroline wore really did add that much to her stature. The fur on her shoulders, upper arms, and neck looked pale. Perhaps even a bit malnourished, Strauss thought. She was so small, so defenseless. The wolverine-jill's watery eyes gave him pains that tightened up his chest. An unfamiliar, protective emotion percolated through him, disturbing him. His hands slid off her. Wondering what he had done, Strauss took a step away from the girl. For a brief moment, he wondered if this was some glamour effect, or his own, earnest, thoughts.

"Are… are you going to stop?" meekly asked Caroline.

Strauss stumbled back a step. He couldn't speak a coherent thought. He could feel himself about to apologize to her for his antics. Then the table turned.

Strauss found himself bound. His arms were flung out from his sides, and his legs were jerked apart. Caroline's left hand was extended, and he could see the shimmery reflection of off the fling wires. A tightness surrounded his neck. Her eyes glared at him. A mocking smile curled her lips.

"You vile, degenerate, wretched, conniving, cheating, little, bitch!" shouted Strauss.

"I told you, I'm a jill. A bitch is a dog." Caroline began to sway one of her fingers up and down.

Strauss could feel one of the fling wires caress across his chest. Grinding his teeth together, he yelled, "Let me go!" Clothing jammed into his mouth, so far he began to gag around the fabric. He looked down, and noticed Caroline had sliced open his coat with the fling wire. She must have jammed the piece into his mouth. Drool soaked into the cloth, making it like thick, wet, sticky, oatmeal. He gagged and coughed, yet the cloth was lodged so far into his mouth he could not spit it out.

"What's was that, Maxine? I do believe you were trying to say something?" A dangerous smile jumped onto Caroline's face, and she clapped her hands as a little girl would. "Oh, you're enjoying yourself, is that it? Well, then I suppose I should continue."

Strauss could hear his clothing being torn off in strips. Soon he was completely naked in front of the necromagi. An unfamiliar feeling of embarrassment crept into him, being so displayed in front of the wolverine-jill. He felt a ticklish and pleasurable touch on the shaft of his manhood. Looking down, he saw that some of the fling lines were teasing him to erection. He glared at Caroline, and tried to spew forth a string of obscenities at her. All he mustered was a wet, muffled, coughing.

A predatory smile crept onto Caroline's face. She reached up, and slowly, deliberately loosened the silk ties on her corset till the cleavage between her small breasts showed. She then undid her braids. Long, silky, dark-brown, locks of hair swept down her frame, ending behind her ankles. Swaying her hips, Caroline closed the distance between her and Strauss. Strauss could feel the static from the impossibly soft fur on Caroline's chest. She was so close to him. It felt like his own fur stretched out from him, in an effort to touch her. Rose-perfumed soap and Green Lotus filled his nose. He strained against the fling wires to grab at her; yet, barely moved. Another bout of muffled cries poured from behind the gag only resulting in a watery-slime dribbling off his muzzle.

Caroline continued to taunt his naked body, by stroking his abdomen with the fling wires, and by giving the tip of his penis feather-light touches as well. Strauss chewed into the sopping wet wadding of sleeve in his mouth. It still would not dislodge. The effort caused him to gag and choke. Spittle, froth, and droll seeped from around the gag, down his chin, slimily soaking into the fur on his neck. Strauss had quit counting the number of fling lines ensnaring him. He could feel them glide up and down his engorged shaft, stroking his manhood to a painfully, hard, erection. It strained against the constraints of the fling lines. The pain of wanting to release was excruciating, yet he did not want her to stop either.

Standing up on her tiptoes, Caroline whispered into Strauss' ear, "What's the matter, Strauss. Is One not being a good hostess? Is she not, exactly as you wanted her? Small... defenseless... nearly disrobed? Don't you want to ravage One? One swears she remembers you saying something about delights One has never felt. One supposed you're all talk, and little else."

Caroline leaned back down from Strauss, and took a step or two back. Strauss felt one of the fling lines brushing the downy-fur on his cheek. With a twitch of her finger, Caroline dislodged the gag in Strauss' mouth. "Why you creepy, degenerate, foul-tempered, whore!" cussed Strauss.

The smile dropped from Caroline's face. It returned to her usual dispassionate visage. "Apparently you still have much to learn who is in charge here. One does not care for such... barbaric comments."

Caroline flapped her hand up and down, and Strauss found himself heels-over-head off the floor. Blood rushed to his head. His vision began to blur, and become pockmarked with light spots. He tried to focus. It was difficult, being bound upside down. As if a focus, Strauss felt a thin, bamboo-like line caress his the muscled cheeks of his buttocks.
"One wishes to teach you an interesting lesson on force. Do you understand how an arrow works? The tiny, tiny, point focuses the entire forward, kinetic motion of the arrow. That single point possess the entire power of the arrow. That's why it is able to punch through armor and bone. The same applies to a cane."

SWAT

Strauss screamed in agony, as the bamboo cane cracked across his bottom. He nearly bit his tongue off from the pain. Oddly, he felt his erection become even stronger. Even the succubae and incubi that he had trained were nothing compared to what Caroline was doing.

"The entire kinetic force of the motion is focused on the malleable and flexible length of the bamboo shoot."

SWAT

Again, and again, and again the thin, bamboo cane cracked across his bottom. He could feel the heat of the pain. Bruises began to form across his backside. A stinging feeling ravaged against a tide of numbness. Blood trickled and seeped from the wounds. Yet each hit caused his steel-hard penis to feel even better. He felt like he was about to explode. He didn't care anymore. His vision was blacking out more and more. All he could hear was the echoing heartbeat in his ears. It was then that he realized that Caroline stood in front of his suspended, upside down body.

"Now, recite the oath, Strauss."

Still defiant, Strauss swore, "I don't know your fucking oath!"

SWAT

"Look you crazy bitch, I don't know your stupid, fucking oath!"

A sneer took over Caroline's normally passive face. " I told you, I'm a jill, not a bitch. One does not like repeating herself."

"BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH!"

"Recite." SWAT "The." SWAT "Oath." SWAT

The whipping was excruciatingly delicious. Strauss wasn't sure where it came from, but he began to recite, " Your desire, is my desire. Your happiness, is my happiness. I live only at your blessing. I live only as long as you desire me to live. I live to serve only your wishes."

"Good. Being as that One does not care for you to leave a mess all over her room..." The fling-lines around his cock whipped away. At the same time, Caroline swallowed Strauss' entire manhood. He never felt anything so erotic. The tender, warm, enveloping feeling of her tongue and throat was too much for him to bear. Her damp, cold, nose brushed against the downy-fur of his scrotum. He couldn't stand the feeling anymore, and he shot.

He could feel her throat contract around his action, gulping down his seed. A painful pull mixed with his satisfaction of being released. A dreamy expression plastered itself onto his face, while his tongue lolled out the side of his mouth. She pulled away from him, letting his limp penis dribble the rest of his spunk onto his lap and chest.

Walking over to her desk, Caroline shrugged back into her torn dress. Opening a drawer, the necromagi pulled out a handkerchief. Returning to Strauss' bound form, she wiped away the rest of his mess. With a twirl of her hand, Strauss returned to right-side up. Snapping her fingers, the rest of the fling lines released the deamon causing him to collapse onto the floor.

"That is not my preferred method of eating, but it will do. For now. Now, get dressed, we have work to do."

Realizing she had just used him again, dejectedly Strauss asked, "Why?"

Caroline pulled Malinkov's helm from her backpack. Tracing her fingers along the gash she answered, "Because One will not let Philip destroy her friends."

"A little girl can throw me around. What use am I against Philip," sulked Strauss, as he sat on the floor.

Caroline turned to face Strauss. Walking up next to him, she lightly kissed him on the cheek. An overpowering urge to protect her, like a little sister, flooded into his conscious. "What a perfect place to hide our strongest fighter, than right, out, in the open, where everyone can see just how weak you are."

"I… I don't understand."

"You are a Deamon-Prince, yes?"

Strauss nodded his reply.

"Which means you're superior to Deamons… Deamon-Lords… and their Devas equals, yes?"

"Yeah… but I don't see where this is going," said Strauss as he pulled on what was left of his pants.

"And, since One obviously controls you, and Philip easily bested you, you're weak yes?"

"Yeah… that's what I've been saying. I can't even beat up a girl."

Caroline raised a lecturing finger, and placed it on the deamon's lips to shush him. The sensation gave him the same, confusion emotion to protect Caroline. "Strauss, you are exactly where you want to be. Everyone, to include your Rover friend, will now count you as 'dealt with.' Thus, once the opportunity shows itself, you can show them just how powerful you really are. Do you understand now?"

The deamon smirked and chuckled, "A knife in the back, is better than lances at dawn, right?"

"Precisely. Now, get dressed. We have work to do."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain was flat out angry at what happened at the throne room as he hit the railing again. Few weeks. Bleh. I'll be fine in a couple of days. Dain grumbled in his head as he looked around. He then snorted before he stormed below deck to his room. He then pulled out his map and looked at how much of Liu Li's land has been lost to philip. He also looked at how things were going in his land and to the east of there.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philip sat on the Liu Li’s throne in deep thought. All around him was devastation. It suited him though. Life and Death, it meant nothing to him. What did though was what he witnessed and felt. First the Wolverine’s book that jolted him with power and then another power he thought did not exist.

‘How is it possible after all these years that her will and strength would still be in existence. I need to capture her and get that book,’ he thought.

Just then the door and several cloaked figures came in escorted by Reavers and an Overlord.

“What is it?”

The Overlord saluted.

“Sir, there individuals came up to us to make a deal. At first I was going to send them to be converted into the ranks. They quickly explained themselves and I thought you might want to hear what they had to say.”

Philip looked up as one of the figures removed his hood. A wolf stared up at Philip, missing an eye and had a nasty gash across his face. He smiled up at Philip and then bowed.

“Greetings my lord. My name is Janis, I’m the leader of an organization that might be of help to you.”

Philip chuckled.

“Really, and how might you help me?”

Janis looked up.

“There is a massive army of Rovers gathering on an island even as we speak. Their numbers are massive and will be a throne in your side if not dealt with. I know where this island is. The island also has great secrets hidden within. Secrets that can assist you.”

Philip sat up and grinned.

“Really! Now you have my attention. So tell me, what organization do you lead.”

Janis stood up straight.

“We are the outcasts of the Rovers. Backstabbers and traitors. We are the Scrape. It is an honor to serve you, my lord.”

Meanwhile on Stoners ship...

Stoner was walking the deck and sighed. It was going to take a few more days to get to Aurora. Luckily the dragons powers helped stabilize Vailen so he’ll live. Still...

Suddenly he was joined by Crystal who had changed into some seamen’s cloths.

“Are you well my lady?”

Crystal looked at Stoner and shook her head.

“I’ve seen things and done things that I thought would never do. Falling in love with a Daemon prince. Traveling all over the world. Coming face to face with the doom of our world. Nearly losing my brother and love. All this in such a short time. Its a little much.”

Stoner nodded and looked out at the ocean. The sun was slowly setting.

“We should reach Aurora in a few more days, maybe soon as long as the magic can keep up. From there we can heal up and plan our next move.”

Crystal nodded at looked at the old captain.

“Will you take up your commission again?”

Stoner chuckled and shook his head.

“I’ve served as Admiral for a long time before retiring. Let someone else lead, I’m happy with being a minor captain of a cargo ship. I’m helping you not because I’ve been ordered to. I’m helping because I want to.”

With that he turned back to watch the sunset. Crystal smiled and did the same.
Katmir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Stonner's Galleon, The Excelsior =

The solitary ship sailed smoothly and swiftly accross the ocean, the evening stars peeking through the clouds. HexPoint had been looking up at Crystal and Captain Stonner from a lower deck, breathing in the fresh air and bearing his pained body. A black male sheep in soiled healer's robes walked up to the daemon caribou.

"Pardon, me, HexPoint, sir..? I praise the gods that your velvet was in good enough condition to resection your antler. But, you should remain below deck and rest with your war pet."

"It is not in my nature or experience to do so, Elric Theeyoo."

"Oh, the sailors have been speaking liberally about me?"

"What do you mean, healer?"

"Come, now. Elric the Ewe? I've heard this since seminary school. I'm a wether, not a ram, and definitely not the female of the species."

"I... I apologize. I thought I pronounced your family name."

"No, HexPoint, sir. I was simply made an eunuch by my old priest that I may serve the choir better. The ignorant are merely cruel."

HexPoint stifled his disgust. "Gods..! Please tell me this has an arcane purpose."

"Well, yes. A few furs in our congregation had evil spirits cast out of them through sacred hymns. It is a shame my... sacrifice is so horribly misunderstood. On that note - "

HexPoint almost whined, "You said 'on that note'. That's funny. My friend Katmir used to say that all the time. He... He was a bard. A damn good one..." HexPoint hooked his wings about his neck and turned to the ocean, tears in his eyes.

Elric stepped up to the blue daemon and dared to put a soft hand on his bandaged arm. HexPoint's muscular frame sank against the ship's railing. But what Elric perceived as a terrible sadness changed to a seething anger just as quickly. Elric backed away when HexPoint's daemon eyes blazed red in his direction.

HexPoint wiped his eyes harshly and through grit teeth said, "Jaan Pehechaan Ho!"

Elric shut his eyes, thinking HexPoint cast a death spell. "Orishas, take me." he prayed in fear.

"It's a song for the broken hearted Katmir and Connie played for each other. Cleric, I'm going to take your sacrifice further."

Elric kept his eyes shut. "Orishas, take me."

HexPoint grabbed a handful of the sheep's robe and pulled him along below deck. "I'm a killer, not a murderer. Come, cleric! I need your healing hands, your body, and especially your throat."

"I am of the Holy Lunar Order of Immacculate Chastity, sir! I will not relent to your savage desires! I wont!"

"No offense, but I prefer vagina to anus. Now get inside!"

Two of Stonner's guards ran up to the door, paws on knife hilts. "Halt!"
"What's the problem here, you two?"

HexPoint towered over the guards and growled. Then Elric gasped and stood between them, saying "No problem! This is a man to man thing."

"I need him in my room. Go away."

The guards looked at each other strangely and walked to their stations.

HexPoint raised an eyebrow, realizing what just occurred, then he shoved the black sheep eunuch into his tight quarters.

= HexPoint and Elric's Quarters =

Elric sat at the edge of the cot, looking up at the blue daemon caribou. "Is that what you want me to do?"

"Yes. You know how to whistle, don't you? You just pucker your snout... and blow."

The cleric bit his lower lip at the large bone HexPoint held with both hands. "It's so veiny."

"Cleric, just sing the words from the scroll into my rune marked spell skull so I can magivolve Snappy by this full Moon! Time waits for no one."

"Tttrrr...rrXSSNAP! SNAPpprrr..!" emphasised Snappy from his bucket.

Elric smirked at Snappy, fiddling with his necklace. "You're the most interesting roommate I've ever had, HexPoint. Will you show me your rock hard sword later?"

"My coral sword is staying sheathed. Now sing, damn you!"

Elric inhaled deeply and bleated a note that glowed brightly from his snout into the spell skull. The spell skull's markings began to shine in different colors, then it's eye sockets did the same, from red to blue to green. HexPoint smiled. The glow from Elric's steady note faded with his exhausted breath, but the spell skull shone brighter still.

"The coral sword doesn't just harness and focus my magic. It naturally drinks the blood of my enemies. It drains into a container within the hilt. I mixed it with Snappy's own sap and drew the arcane symbols of power upon this Cheneran warrior's skull. What your religion calls the Alpha Song, I know as Hum, the Exhale of Creation. It is the same. These elements together will magically evolve my war pet..."

"Please, HexPoint, sir. Why are you magically altering your familiar with that evil filth? No one knows what it is!"

"It was preordained by the ancient daemon prophetess Rave. She warned us of our own volatile magics and yet we seek to master them. I am following orders in order to fulfill a prophecy of the Twilight Age."

Elric smirked, but took a moment to correct himself. "Forgive me, but does your scripture specifically say that it is you and your familiar that have been prophesied of? I want to know how you know."

HexPoint shook his head at him, holding the painful base of his reattached antler. "Cleric, the Gods speak to me as often as I do Them. I know my own voice and have no reason to doubt Theirs. I hear them upon the sacred writings, living dreams, the movement of stars, and it is all confirmed despite the liberties of the mundane. I obey the Gods, and right now They want to bless Snappy with power. If they command me to use bodily remains to make it happen, then so be it."

Elric held his breath, trying not to insult the piety of a faithful servant. The gods were many, after all. He was still scared. "Do you need more from me, sir?"

"Stand and bear witness, cleric. You are part of this glorious moment." he said, daemon eyes blazing.

HexPoint held the spell skull over Snappy so it looked down. He let it go and it hovered, then spun faster and faster, the green glow getting brighter.

Snappy looked up at it and tilted its head. "Sssnap?"
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline had never felt so mad. She ground her teeth in frustration. Streamers of smoke drifted from her snout. It was all she could do not to belch out fire and anger just to make herself feel better. No matter what she thought, she couldn't shake the notion that Philip beat her so easily. Her hubris had been greatly injured. As a dragon, she should not have to suffer such insults! Opening and closing her hands several times, Aline took a deep breath,

“I will not heal myself, if I keep making myself mad." She thought to herself

Deciding that she needed to distract herself while under her meditative state, Aline began to spirit walk. The action was like second nature to the dragon. It was always a treat for her. Everything seemed more in focus, Sounds were richer, Fragrances more alluring. The flitting touches of others drifting in and out of the spirit plane tickled her, making her giggle and blush. She nodded to herself, pleased with her decision. Spirit walking would definitely distract her from the current events, and allow her to heal properly.

Smiling, Aline headed towards the cabin where the necromagus was staying. Caroline was a puzzle to Aline. Whereas the other heroes seemed to wear their personalities on their sleeves, Caroline seemed to effortlessly obfuscate and hide in plain sight. She enjoyed enigmas. For Aline, Caroline was a riddle made flesh. Figuring out what Caroline was all about would be akin to solving one of the most difficult riddles and mysteries. While Caroline never lied, when she spoke, her words never quite meant what they said. She always seemed to say two things, while only speaking one. Caroline seemed to lead without giving commands. Pausing, Aline hesitated, as she made her way towards Caroline's cabin. Mother, when she did speak of the Long Walkers, never did talk much about them… other than to tell her to stay away from them. Mother had a very, negative opinion about the Long Walkers. Something… something she couldn't remember. Aline shook her head trying to clear it. The thought was faint, shallow, and each time she reached for it, it drifted away as if made of tendrils of fog. Finally, Aline said to herself.

"Well, Mother is not here anymore, and I will do as I please. And, right now, it pleases me to go see Caroline."

Everything in the spirit walk was in focus. And Aline could see the rancid, beastly, form of Strauss enter Caroline's cabin. She would not have it! She knew Strauss would try something, and she would not let the pathetic low-life upset her mysterious Caroline. Melding through the door, Aline paused. Strauss had brutally grabbed the petite mage. She watched as a lecherous, taunting smile crept onto Strauss' face. Aline looked at Caroline, and… something was wrong. She was the only thing blurry. No matter how she squinted or rubbed her eyes, Caroline seemed… out-of-focus. The scales on the back of her neck perked up. Caroline was up to something, but… Aline could not tell what it was. Then she heard it.

Strauss hit the little mage. Again-and-again, Strauss slapped Caroline across the face. He could hear him laughing and taunting her. Without her odd bodyguard, there would be no way she could stop him from beating her. Aline reached out to stop Strauss. Her hands passed through Strauss.

"NO!"

Aline shouted at herself. In her meditative state to heal, she realized she could not astral project herself fully in the spirit plane. She was a shadow here. Sight, but no substance, Aline focused, and tried to push her protective thoughts through to Strauss, to get the deamon to stop. Then he tore open Caroline's beautiful dress.

Aline snarled. For as weird as the girl's clothing was, Aline had begun to appreciate the quality of Caroline's clothing. And… for as much as it covered and hit the mage, Aline swore it made her look prettier. Aline always thought Caroline looked like some sort of dignitary… or one of the old empresses Mother would sometimes talk about. She had begun to consider to asking the mage what sorts of dresses or gowns she could wear. For Strauss to ruin Caroline's dress was an insult she would not tolerate!

Aline focused her thoughts. Targeting Strauss as best as she could, she flung her desire to protect Caroline into him, to get him to stop, and it worked! She watched as Strauss stumbled back from Caroline, mumbling something. Aline glanced over at Caroline, and… the mage was even more out-of-focus. Something… something was not right. Caroline was… Aline shook her head to clear her thoughts. She had to make sure Strauss would not recover before Caroline could protect herself.

The situation changed so quickly, it caught the dragon by surprise. One moment, Caroline was standing there looking like a frightened, little, girl… and the next minute, Strauss was bound by wires, and Caroline was completely in control. Crossing her arms, Aline smiled in a way that only dragons can do. Caroline didn't need any protecting. Strauss was in over his head, and the little magus was going to have a spot of fun at his expense. It was always fun to watch the nasty, demon get his comeuppance. Realizing where this situation was heading Aline left the room to observe the others that were nearby, being of the spirit realm she could still hear Caroline and Strauss for the sound was not muffled by the wall. Aline tried to not imagine what was happening in that room even with the sounds fueling her imagination

“Why is she pleasuring him? He should be suffering for what he did to her!”

Aline was quite confused by the sounds of Caroline’s actions, then she heard Caroline’s plans for Strauss and it all started to make more sense.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not liking the smell of sweat and excitement, Caroline opened the small, round, window in her cabin. The sea wind began buffeting into the room, replacing the musky aroma with a salty, fishy tang. The small necromagi then made her way over to her closet. Behind her back, Strauss rolled his eyes. In many ways, she really was like an expensive, porcelain, doll. Where the crew slept in hammocks, and barely had a trunk for their worldly possessions, here she had a room fit for the Captain of the ship, and enough clothing to have a new outfit each day for a fortnight.

"When we reach the Rover capitol, we have work to do. One still does not trust our Rover diplomat... and... One needs a spot of insurance to keep him from being a bit too... overzealous on his cause."

"You're not the only one with magic," muttered Strauss. His hands glowed a fluorescent green. Snapping his fingers, he let the light wash over him. "So, what is your plan, oh great and mighty one?" mockingly asked Strauss. His magic worked quickly, not only mending the wounds of pleasure, but stitching his clothing back together as well.

Shrugging out of her dress, Caroline examined the damage Strauss had caused. She smiled softly seeing Strauss' reflection in the mirror. Realizing she was changing her clothing, he had averted his eyes from her. Caroline returned to studying her torn dress. She enjoyed her clothing. They were one of the luxuries she allowed herself to have. Its fabrics and enchantments were not easy to obtain. Seeing it ruined made her eye twitch. From the closet, she pulled out a polished cedar box. "You will owe One the fee for fixing her gown. Velvet and silk are expensive enough cloths as it is." Caroline meticulously folded the dress, placing it into its cedar box for storage.

Deciding what to wear, Caroline opened a second, cedar chest, pulling out another one of her elaborate dresses. Silver threadwork highlighted the white-fox, fur, while the pearlescent sheen of the silk made the red dye appear to flow like a rich wine.

"You spend a fortune on clothing," mumbled Strauss under his breath. Louder he asked, "So, what will we do in the Rover capitol then?"

Caroline finished lacing and buttoning up her new gown. "First thing's first, second thing's second," Caroline replied, putting on her porcelain mask. "Our activities in the Capitol can wait. First, let's stir the pot. One does not like the fact that our Rover diplomat still has information One does not have. So… we are going to pay a visit to the caribu who is calling himself a prophet."

"You mean HexPoint? That doesn't make any sense. He's barely a deamon. The only reason I keep him around, is just in case I need to have something to punch."

"You know, your questions can be as annoying as Malinkov's sometimes. Apparently HexPoint believes himself to be touched or graced with some sort of visions. As such, One wishes to know what these visions are."

"Why?" His martial prowess noticed that Caroline had put on Malinkov's oddly disfigured gauntlets.

Caroline picked up her Agebone staff and examined it. Drawing her fingers down it she still marveled at how smooth it felt. Further, she still could not determine how it had no grain patterns at all. Getting around to Strauss' question, she replied, "Game of Houses, Strauss."

"Well, why not just ask that Rover jack-a-nape then? They've got that huge library and everything."

"One does not feel the need to inform you of all her actions and activities. Be satisfied with the fact she has even bothered to entertain your questions. Come with me, Strauss, and don't forget One's effects."

Before he realized what was going on, Strauss noticed he had picked up Caroline's backpack, and was diligently following behind her. It weighed a ton. Worse it was not packed well at all. Every time he shrugged to try to get a better positioning of it, the backpack jabbed, prodded, poked, and pulled at him like it had a mind of its own. He wondered what on earth she kept in her backpack, with as much luggage as she had in her cabin. The tap-scuff-scuff sound her walking with the Agebone staff made him smirk. For as much of a pain-in-his-ass as she was, Strauss realized he enjoyed her annoying company. It had been a long time since he had faced an adversary who could work rings around him as easily as she could. While his vainglorious pride detested the idea of losing to a girl, what honor he did have as a deamon prince admired how Caroline could twist things around her.

Walking with a purpose, Caroline led with Strauss in tow. Sailors and merchant marines dodged out of the way, cursing the pair as they past. Without waiting to knock, she barged into HexPoint's cabin. Ignoring the effeminate eunuch in audience with the soothsayer, Caroline used her Agebone staff as a scepter of office. Pointing it at the caribou, she commanded, "You, caribou, said you know prophecies foretelling of these and future events. One wishes to see them."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain grumbled to himself as he looked at the map on the desk. "So they have reached our borders already." He mumbled to heimself. He then raised his head and looked around the room from the wooden chair he was in. The 9x6 room was bear except for a bed on the other wall, a door leading out on a wall between them, and a port hole on the other wall. The only two things that where out of place was the white mouse who sat in a corner meditateing and the tan and white coli that layed on the bed. None of the three had on their amor and now only had on their slacks or under cloths from their armor. "So, what are your names?" Dain asked caserally despite the diffrence in all three of their ranks.

The coli then sat up and let out a sigh. "My name is Helga sir." Helga replyed as she streatched.
"My name is Namasami Li my lord." Li replyed as he opened his eyes and looked at Dain.
"No need for the formalitis like lord and sir." Dain replyed as he looked at both of them. "After all we foght and almost died together. Now if only they had some ale or meed here." Dain said with a small chuckle.
"Mead dose sound good right about now." Helga replyed looseing up a little as she rubbed the back on her neck.
"I wouldn't mind some Saki." Li replyed as he put his hand up and started rubbing his wiskers.

-Back at the Shogunate capitole castle- Area throne room -
"Well have the rest of the blacksmiths running at full speed. We need all the weapons you and them can make." Tokugawa told the teal and while owl infront of him.
"I'll get on it." The owl replyed as he turned and started walking out.
"Honzo." Tokogawa called.
"Yes my lord." Honzo replyed as he cam around behind the throne and knelt infront of Tokugawa.
I have a roport from the high cheaften. Get your fastest man and get a order to Thor and Sakon. If they got any willing men for them to head to the northern border and help eraticate the infection there." Tokugawa told Honzo.
"Yes my lord." Honzo replyed quickly as he stood up and pulled out his chain. He left by lifting himself to the rafters again. Tokugawa then let out a sigh. Tyr put his hand on the racoons shoulder.
"Lets hope the north will hold till reinforcements will arive and the north west will hold till the north is cleared." Tokugawa sighed.
"So do I. But if anyone can hold thw wall Heimdal can." Tyr replyed sternly.

-Location Great wall- Compleation 95%
A long and tall wall stood out in a clear plains on the north western border of Barbearia. It stood three storyies tall and was twonty feet thick at most areas as most of it had a tunnel int it running the second and third stories. Some area's were ghticker becouse the had patrole outposts and towers there. But at one area at the edge of the outer wall was a pure black bull with white eyes that had on a golden tent plate armor and a basterd great sword infront of him, his hands on the hilt as the tip is in the wall he stood on. His eyes nerrowed as he looked at the creatches below him. His eyes darted up when he heard a whisle arrow go off. He then half raised his arm as he looked down back at the monsters. Just then a single row of Shogunate furs lined up at the wall with bows and arrows ready. He then pointed his arm to them and they let the arrows fly, volly after volly flew at the mosters. Most hitting their marks. The bull then lifed his sword a little and then put it back, makeing a bell like dong that eccowed through the wall. Just then at the base of the wall small secret doors opened up and mostly barbearain furs with some shogunate furs poor out, swinging their weapons at the first ones they came in contact with. The bull stood there with still a emotionless face as he jumped up on the side of the wall. "Let Takeda know." The bull said with a deep and boomy voice.
"Yes sir, sir Heimdal." A mouse replyed as he knocked a diffrent kind of arrow and then shot it off into the sky and it made a unique squeil sound.
Heimdal then jumped off the wall with his sword in hand. He then dug his sword into the wall to slow his decent. About halfway down he jumped off the wall and pulled his sword free. Aiming for a group of the mosters he did a over head swing, with both his arms as he landed. Cleanly clutting the mosterus leapord infront of him in two. Once his sword hit ground it sent a shock wave in all directions that knocked down mosters and furs alike. Heimdal looked at the ground as he hit it. Not even worried about his blade if it hit or not. His eye nerrowed as he glanced up and nothing around him was standind.

-Location north of the fight.-
A rather aged looking tiger in a shogun robes looks at the battlefield with intrest as he sat on his black nonanthro horse. "I remember when they charged at me with those blades head long." He joked a little. "Chargeing head long into a fight with massive streanght is bassic but i preffer a diffrent approtch. Men!" He called as a force also rideing horses got on both sides of him. "We got their flanks now charge!" He rowred as pointed to the battlefield and made his horse gallop to the battle field, his men right on his heels.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the stars and rising moon shone between the clouds, a lone figure was seen walking upon the deck of the ship. The light of the moon shone upon him, revealing him to be a young rabbit wearing a green shirt with brown pants, a pair of leather boots and leather gloves. A leather jerkin and hand and leg guards were the only things providing him protection. His blue eyes gazed upon the stars of the night sky as he grasped a golden dove pendant in his hand. A brown traveler's cloak was draped over his back, hiding his wings from sight.

"Such beauty in life... And yet some take it for granted," he thought to himself.

The traveler, a Devas who called himself Aurelius, had been suffering from nightmares ever since he first learned about the strange army surging through the Daemon lands. His dreams were always the same:

He was standing in the midst of a field, storm clouds rumbling overhead. Lightning danced in the sky as he watched people flee from a burning city. Black tar covered the buildings, corrupting everything in its grasp. The refugees' screams echoed as they ran, becoming mere dots in the distance. The rabbit's ears then perked at the sounds of someone walking towards him. He turned around and felt his eyes widen in shock at the figure before him.

He was staring at himself... Or rather, a tar like creature shaped just like him. Blood red eyes shone maliciously as it grasped Aurelius' throat with one hand and lifted the rabbit into the air. Aurelius struggled against the creature, clawing at the tar like substance and trying to break free. As the air of his lungs began to run out, the creature's other arm morphed into the shape of a lethal blade. The doppelganger let out a cold, hollow laugh before thrusting the blade into Aurelius' body...

The young man shook his head to clear such thoughts. With the night air becoming chilly to him, Aurelius slipped his pendant under his shirt and made his way towards the cabins. As he passed by one particular cabin, he heard several voices coming from within. With his curiosity getting the best of him, the rabbit stealthily cracked the door and took a peak inside as he clutched his cloak tightly around himself.

Last edited by Leaf on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liu Lu sat on her bed, silent and almost unable to speak. The candles flickered on and off as she lit them with small spells. While the others seemed to be wandering about, doing their own little things, settling scores, solving problems. Liu Lu had just sat in her cabin, deep in thought, meditating. Her chest had not stopped burning, and it was getting slowly worse. She winced, and closed her eyes even tighter. Then her head jerked back, almost in realization, she slowly opened her eyes, and the candles went out. She stood up. Her hands slowly turned into fists, and a she made a low growl. Then lunging forward, she began to punch and beat the walls of her cabin. Every punch against the wood interior only made her more and more angry, her fists began to get bloody as she punched and beat the wall. Since the wall didn’t break she took her arm and slid it across the table and flipped the table over. She smashed everything in her room, before collapsing on the ground in a heavy sob.

“No…… I can’t… I mustn’t….. I am the goddamn Queen of Chengbao Damn it!!!!”

She pounded her bloody fist onto the floor. Her face buried in her arm.

“What have I done to deserve this?....... I had self control, I didn’t use my magic more than I should.”

She looked at her bloody hand.

“To whom will I go?..... Where will I go?...... What will become of me?”

She laid on the floor for a few moments more, sobbing heavily, and rubbing the blood in her long hair. Then she took a few deep breaths, and stood up, she went over to her bag, which had the Xing power core in it. She pulled out a big thick book, and a box , and put the power core on the bed. The only thing that hadn’t been destroyed in her room.
She opened the book on the floor, and lit one of the candles by the book itself. She brushed her bloody fingers across it, and gently opened it, and flipped to one of the pages. Where a poem was written she took a deep breath and she recited it to herself.

“When the day of evil comes, and we ourselves will have nowhere left to turn
When the sun has set, and will never return
When the days are of blackest red, and blood is being shed
When the future holds nothing but death and dread.

A time of heroes will rise, when the bane has come for all our heads
Together they will stand, and the bane will fear where he treads
They will be the small light in the deepening veil
When all other hopes, have no avail

Yet the end to this this story is yet untold
Yet the end of this tale, will still unfold
For there will be one, whose heart, will remain cold”

Then Liu Lu looked up, and the next words she said where not in the book. Instead she was declaring them, from her own self.

“In this time of doom, in this day of woe
I shall be the one who will too make the dark one my foe
For I am the cold of heart, the one whom will drink from the darkest grail
Liu Lu I will be no more, for I am Azrael”

She then heaved a heavy sigh, and then with her bloody fingers, she wrote in her part of the poem, and then taking a shard of glass, she cut her face, a long cut going down from the top of her head down to the bottom of her jaw, she wiped the blood onto her finger, flipped the book shut, and wrote a big A on the cover. She then pushed it away, and in the dim light, she undressed. She then opened the box she had laid on the bed before. She pulled out long black robes, they were not from her region at all, they looked old and foreign. She put them on, along with her gold armor plates and sword. After she was finished she put the box, the book, and her old clothes in the bag. She blew out the candle, and walked out of her cabin.

She walked out and down the empty hall, and found Jia Zu and her other servants. He looked at her servants and the one general who got out with them.

“Men, I have enjoyed our time together, but I am afraid. This is where we part ways. My servants, and General Huang. I release you”

They stood confused at their Queens words, but they bowed and walked off. Jia Zu stood in front of her dumbfounded.

“You will follow me, a little while longer, for now however. I request you leave me be.”

Then she turned and walked down the hall leaving Jia Zu dumbfounded , rubbing her bloody arms as she did.

“How the Hell am I going to explain these?”

She said to herself, and saw Caroline, and Strauss enter Hex’s room. She sighed.

“There’s that Necromage and the brute following behind. Shame, I had hoped to see Hex alone, ah well. It should be fun to banter a little with Strauss.”

Then Azrael walked silently behind Strauss and nudged him.
“You’ll get a hunch carrying that box like that you know, I wouldn’t want you to get more ugly than you already are.”

She patted him on the back with a smile, then walked into Hex’s room, and took a seat in the back waiting for Caroline to be finished.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janis was in his tent outside of the Chenera Capital. He chuckled as he looked over some maps. Everything was going according to plan or so he thought. Outside the rest of the Scrape was gathering and many were not pleased. In one of the tents Janis’s officers were sitting down and talking of what just transpired. A young hare began to speak out.

“This is crazy! I don’t like the Rover’s and I’ve killed my fair share but... by Luna its a war over ideology. All we have to do is make the Rovers understand that we can share the tech...”

Before he could finish a young Arctic Wolf named Jonas spoke.

“WE KNOW CLOUSE! *Sigh* we know. First the attack on the Necromagi, then siding with that monster and now this! To attack Sanctuary where over a million Rovers have more the likely gathered. Blast we could have used this time to unite. To put our differences aside. Now...”

Each one looked at the other, some shook their heads.

“Can we do anything?”

Jonas shook his head.

“Most of the Scrape don’t like the idea but Janis has to much support from the most radical and he has them wandering about to keep us all in order. He’s not stupid. Now there are these damned Overlords walking around. We must be extra careful from here on out. Janis is already suspicious of us and he’ll be more so now. You lot get back to your commands and keep quiet. We’ll talk about our plans later.”

As the others left Clouse stopped at the entrance at the tent and sighed.

“I thought it was bad what the Scrape did to the Dragons. When it was done we tried to pin it on the Rovers. It didn’t work of course. Now, hundreds of years later we’re making a much bigger mistake. We’re going to attack one of most heavily fortified Islands in the world. If we win how much knowledge will be lost? The Reavers will just destroy everything in there path.”

Clouse looked at Jonas.

“When will we learn?”

Jonas sighed and shook his head.

“I don’t know. All we can do is hope and pray.”

Imperial Palace

Orden looked at the map of the world and sighed. He turned around and looked at the different generals from different nations. All were sitting down and looking back at him. Orden sat and looked at General Forbes.

“Where do we stand?”

The General shook his head.

“It’s not good my lord. The Reavers have continued to advance, now attacking Diva lands and taking large swaths of Chenera territory. The 9th has just returned and is starting to replenish its numbers though it’ll take some time for them to be ready. The Reavers have attacked all over the world. They’ve taken untold numbers prisoner. That only means that Philip’s forces will increase by who knows how much. We have some good news though. Pennyork is finally on the move, though all they’ve done so far is take land. They did send a message though wanting to finally work together. Seems the reason we’ve not heard from them is their Emperor was assassinated. Anyway, Dells has taken some land as well while they attacked some portals. Also, the Daemons were able to launch a counter offensive and retook some of their territory. How long they can hold though is anyone’s guess.”

Orden nodded.

“Where do we stand?”

“Our Fleets are all ready, all the Empires Forts are manned and ready and five legions are being assembled to where ever you wish to send them. The attacks on the Empire have all been stopped and the gates closed. Some of the homes here in Aurora were destroyed but the damage to the Capital was minimal.”

Orden swallowed hard.

“My son?”

Forbes and sighed and the others looked down cast.

“The young prince is alive but is still not out of hot water yet. Stonner will be here soon and the Temple is standing ready to help.”

Orden nodded and sat down.

“That monster! I swear if I ever find this Philip...”

“My Lord you would not stand a chance. Hopefully the Rovers have found something but...”

“But Rovers never share the knowledge till we’re ready. I know General. Its infuriating at times. Still, by Luna’s grace we mustn't give up hope.”

He got a very serious look on his face.

“What about those that my children are bringing with them?”

“One is the Empress herself, which is surprising. I guess she want’s to talk with you face to face. There’s a Daemon warrior with them, a Caribou. A Dragoness, surprised one still lives. The Barbarian King, which is another big surprise there. A Necromagi, the court wizards will be all over her in a heartbeat. You know how they are. They’re always trying to learn more and more. I swear I think they’re addicted to the “Quest for Knowledge!”

Orden and the others laughed at that last part. It was well known that the Wizards College seeks out new knowledge and teaches it to those wanting to learn. Anything new and they get as excited as a child opening up a birthday gift.

Forbes face quickly grew dark.

“Finally, Strauss is also with them...”

Everyone around the table grumbled at the name. The Emperor shook his head.

“Everyone please calm down. I don’t like the idea of that murder and rapist coming into the city. But Crystal was adamant that no harm come to Strauss... Ha like anyone can harm that monster. No for now we’ll leave him be. Once the ship arrives I want Vailen brought to the Temple as soon as possible. The rest bring them here to the palace. My son Zail will meet them at the docks. He want’s to size up Strauss for some reason.”

Everyone chuckled.

“Now then, we have a lot of work to do my friends.”

9th Legion Fort

Tori gasped and continued to hold onto Derrick as he continued to thrust into her. They were alone in the baths. It had been a long trip back to the capital with the remnants of the 3rd Calvary. She couldn’t believe her and Derrick’s luck...

Ten hour’s ago

“Oh poor child...”

Tori just let her mother hold her and continue to cry. Her father and older brother continued to stare, unable to comprehend what had happened to her. Sergeant Derrick just stood close by not saying anything. Once Tori’s mother calmed down they went into the house where Tori and Derrick explained what had happened, leaving out their relationship for now. When they finished Tori’s older brother grunted and stood up.

“I should have been there with you. I’ve always watched over you and now...”

“Terry, there was nothing you could have done. Once the change had started there was no stopping it. Look, just because I’m a woman now dose not change who I am. In fact I’m a lot stronger now then I was before. I’ll make the enemy pay for what they did not only to me but to the rest of my comrades. You can count on it.”

A few hours later Tori and Derrick reported in with what was left of the 3rd Calvary. A Colonel was standing in front of the formation as he addressed the group.

“The Emperor is very proud of you for your sacrifice and courage. If not for you then who knows what the enemy would have done and how many we would have faced. Sadly though the 3rd is to retired...”

Everyone was stunned and many asked why, what now and where were they to go. A Sergeant Major yelled silence and everyone stopped talking so the Colonel could speak.

“I know this has come as a shock but not to worry, you all will be well taken care of. You see I come from the 9th Legion and we’ve taken a serious beating in the east and need to replenish the ranks. We heard what you lot did and believe you’re what we’re looking for...”

Shouts began anew but this time its was jubilation. To join one of the greatest Legions in the Empire is to good to be true. The Colonel just smiled and the Sergeant Major just chuckled and allowed the noise to die down on its own. Hours later they reported to 9th Legion Fort. They settled in, got introduced to the General and just relaxed for a bit. They would begin they’re training tomorrow. Hour’s later everyone had taken a bath and went to either explore the capital or get some extra sleep. For Tori now was the time to get cleaned up. She still wasn’t used to taking a bath with the other women so she decided to go in when no one wasn’t around. As she entered the Baths there was steam all over. The place was nice and clean and it smell very good. She stripped down and entered the water. She sighed and leaned back relaxing. She was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn’t here someone else enter.

Sergeant Derrick had been busy making reports and getting everything ready for tomorrow. When he realized how late it was he decided to finally get a bath. He entered and stripped down. Once in the water he closed his eye’s and grunted. The hot water felt good. That’s when he heard a gasp. His eye’s flew open and he saw Tori staring back at him. The two didn’t say a thing and just stared at each other. The awkwardness made each blush but that’s when it dawned on them. They were alone, everyone was gone or in bed. Tori coyly smiled and stepped out of the water. She walked over to the wall and turned around. She spread her legs and crocked her finger at Derrick. He didn’t have to think twice...

Now...

“Goddess Tori I can’t hold it...”

“Pull out quickly...”

Derrick did and Tori quickly got down and started giving him a blow job. It didn’t take Derrick long to orgasm and ejaculate into her mouth. She swallowed it all. Moments later they were back in the water cleaning themselves off. Tori wished he could have come in her but that would have risked her getting pregnant and thus she would of been transfered to a non-combat position. The Empire needed every fighter it could get so she was determined to fight. Derrick and Tori talked about it on their way to the capital. It was unbelievable how their love grew so quickly in such a short amount of time. They were connected somehow and knew they were meant to be together.

Stonner’s Ship

Crystal continued to monitor her brother. Aline’s magic worked but Vailen was still weak and breathing shallow. The wounds were to deep. He’ll live but to fully recover he needed to be brought to the Temple.

Meanwhile out on deck.

Captain Stonner looked over his ship from the pilot house and sighed.

“The magic is working perfectly. We should reach the capital by midday tomorrow. Keep her steady Cookie.”

“Aye Captain!”

Stonner then walked away. Below the pilot house a group of sailors and a cloaked individual were sitting around passing a jar of rum around. One of them spoke out.

“Hey you guys hear the “Being a Pirate” song.”

The other either said no or shook their heads. The sailor chuckled and began to sing. Meanwhile Cookie’s ears perked up and he lightly grumbled.

‘Oh no he is not going to sing...’

“Being a pirate is all fun and games,
Till somebody loses an ear;
It drips down your neck, and it falls on the deck,
Till someone shouts, "Oy, what's this 'ere?"
You can't wear your glasses, you can't poll the lasses,
Your friends have to shout so you'll hear;
Being a pirate is all fun and games,
Till somebody loses an ear.
Cookies ear stump twitched.
‘He needs to shut up now.’
But it's all part of being a pirate,
You can't be a pirate (you can't be, you can't be)
With all of your parts;
It's all part of being a pirate,
You can't be a pirate (you can't be a pirate)
With all of your parts.
Till somebody loses an eye;
It stings like the blazes, it makes you pull faces,
You can't let your mates see you cry.
A dashing black patch will cover the hatch,
And make sure that the socket stays dry;
Till somebody loses an eye.
Cookie grumbled as he rubs his eye patch.
With all of your parts;
With all of your parts.
Till somebody loses a hand;
It spurts and it squirts and it jolly well hurts,
Pain only a pirate could stand.
The fash'nable look is a nice metal hook,
But now you can't play in the band;
Till somebody loses a hand.
“You!”
A passing sailor stops and walks over. Cookie points to the wheel with his hook.
“Take the wheel.”
With all of your parts;
With all of your parts.
Till somebody loses a leg;
It hurts like the dickens, your pace never quickens,
Hopping around on a peg.
Ask your sweetheart to marry, but too long you've tarried,
'Cause now you can't kneel down and beg;
Till somebody loses a leg.
With a clunk from his peg leg Cookie slowly makes his way down.
With all of your parts;
With all of your parts.
It makes me quite irate -
It hardly seems fair,
You can't be a pirate -
If you are all there!
The others laugh at the end. Before anyone could do anything the singing sailor is lifted up and is staring at a very disgruntled Portuguese Rat. Cookie lifts up his hook and four more hooks pop out. He smiles at the sailor.

“What was that bout being a pirate ye say? Ye, want to be one?”

The sailor gulps and shakes his head.

“Good!”

With that Cookie lets go and grumbles as he makes his way up to the pilot house.

Stonner chuckles as he walks over.

“A word of caution. The Bosun is a Pirate and yes he’s lost a lot. So I recommend not singing that song again.”

“Uh captain, you mean he was once a pirate, right?”

Stonner just smiled and walked away. From the pilot house the crew could hear Cookie still grumbling about young singers and a hot tub full of scalding tar.
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Evening on Captain Stonner's ship, The Excelsior =

There was a shift change above deck of Lunarian mages and clerics of varying degrees. There was only a momentary lurching of the galleon as the natural ocean environment took hold. Then once again, magic was cast. A large air elemental cloud formed and blew into the ship’s sails. Along the ocean, water elementals steadied The Excelsior’s hull, and it sped along on its magic ride.

= HexPoint and Elric’s Quarters =

The blue daemon caribou noticed the telltale steps approaching his door, but Caroline's impetuous entrance still induced battle reflexes. HexPoint lowered the tip of his sword away from her throat, and sheathed it. The jill was of course, unfazed. Before HexPoint could speak his mind, Queen Liu Lu stepped past his General and sat by the wooly cleric on the cot. HexPoint raised an eyebrow at her stark visage, and bowed slightly. His ears twitched past the mysterious package Strauss carried, hearing the sound of a hush fall in the corridor. The oracles were still correct in their course.

The gay sheep broke the pause, "Well! We’ll be ashore by noon tomorrow, so I shall take leave now."

Hexpoint scratched the wound Phillip made in his wing and a tiny feather swayed towards the floor by his hooves. "No cleric. Please hum lullabies to my war pet. The energy here is just right."

"Yes sir. Your Highness…" said Elric as he excused himself from the side of the terrible tigress. He knelt on the floor by Snappy, who now resembled a three-foot tall throbbing cabbage with a slowly disintegrating spell skull floating above it. Elric the Cleric sang barely above a whisper to the magic plant, revealing a soft green glow between the spell skull and Snappy.

"Welcome, Your Highness, General. Milady, you may sit by Queen Liu Lu if you so desire. I promise to answer your question appropriately. Be warned, it’s a snoutful.” HexPoint scratched at his healed antler then unlatched the hip case that held his holy book of scripture. He cradled the ancient relic in his battle scarred hands as if it were made of thin glass… then let it hit the floor.

“Any religious sort would consider that blasphemy, but I am not a preacher looking to recruit slaves. I was called a prophet by my parents, our daemon gods Most High Priestess Idumea and Eternal Warrior King Peleg. I learned the true nature of the divine from them. General Strauss remembers that day. I cut my own regiment to pieces for taking deva spoil. It was my first and last day of insubordination. But when I flew to the feet of our Glorious Leaders, they gave me not reproach, but revelation.

You see, any fur can put forth the effort to be literate or use magic, but rarer still are those who create their own. Those who become magic are beyond passion and unfulfilled desire, and they are by mere respect of power known as gods. Idumea and Peleg are the origin of our daemon species and by immortal experience knew that the Reavers, the Shadows of our ancient past, would rise to engulf the world once more.

They were once like us but have lived long enough to measure the times. They say, as they have others before me, that this is the Twilight of our Age. The gods know their own, and I have neither hope or doubt that they chose me with divine wisdom to pass along their words. And this book, though pertaining to daemonkind, is of equal value to any divinely inspired prophetic scripture. By holy counsel I add more pages. But whether daemons, or devas or furdom heed these ancient journals is of minor importance.

What is essential is my sacred purpose to witness and encourage the Champions of the Twilight Age. That you four, the other four and I, continue our individual and collective journey to keep the world alive and progressing. Milady, I am a Mage Knight of Aordaf, a Spellsword, and I have studied the prophets with their devices like any mortal worth their hide should. And so, the reason my perception of this Age is perfected is because it comes directly from the power of gods. Who are you to demand of me what only a supreme being endeavors? Ignorance be damned! Bless- ”

HexPoint was about to say something nice when Elric the cleric bleated a surprise. Snappy’s cabbage-like state burst open in an explosion of green and purple tendrils stopped short of tightening around Caroline’s extremities, including her strange staff. The prophet’s war pet always liked to accentuate her master’s points.

“At ease, Snappy!” exclaimed HexPoint, and the vines recoiled just as swiftly.

Elric spoke with a disappointed lisp. “Saints preserve us! It’s a girl?”

HexPoint rolled his eyes. “Sheep, it was preordained. Please forgive my war pet’s protective instinct. She was just born again and is… righteously agitated.”

“Rrr! Snappy snaps!” shouted the lithe naked female with green nipples and hair, leafy wings and shaking fists.

“Later baby, later.” He said, petting Snappy. She smiled and hugged HexPoint, revealing sharp incisors, purple stripes, and hindquarters without a tail.

“Any questions..?”

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline had followed Caroline to the Deamon’s cabin stood just inside the door as everyone piled into the smallish room she witnessed the changing of the war pet and the conversation sounded more like Hex was tooting his own horn when it came to the prophecy. She shook her head and returned to her body to come out of her meditative state she had healed up enough that she could move to her own space. Nodding to the healers in that were around the prince she left the room silently and returned to her bunk among the crew she would return to her meditative state for she wasn’t fully healed

“it’s going to take me the rest of the trip to heal up best get comfortable”

CafePress
FurAffinity
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Daemon followed the wolverine into the room, no questions asked. His hands held unto the packages ease and as he had walked down the hallway, he could feel the eyes of many staring down as he followed the woman like a lost lamb. It brought... a condescending sensation. It was hard enough to stare foward, let alone keep the killer instinct to drop the items there and then and massacre what were considered 'allies'. Regardless, some force unseen kept him foward, diligent. And most surprisingly of all? Obedient. His standing there with yellow eyes was nothing short of a glare upon his soldier, skilled in his own way.

'If this woman hadn't had to talk with him...... Ugh. Why must preachers always rave on and on about their gods?'

His irritation was kept to himself, the words flowing all abound. At some point, the Queen Liu Lu had walked on out and had made a remark to Strauss. He wasn't exactly paying much attention, except she had said something about being 'hunched over'. "Quiet, before I hunch you over, right here and now.". The threat came with a snarl, something that was to be expeted. Yet his irritation was childish. Even the Daemon himself didn't know why... yet everything seemed like a threat. And the Wolverine before him? It was too hard to put into words. All he could do now was stand by and watch, listening as the Daemon recounted his story and as the freakish plant of a pet seemed to mutate into a female creature. ".... oh look, a shrubbery.". Strauss couldn't help but just say that out. The need to say something to feel important or irritate something was too strong in his child like pride.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Northern outpost number two-
Sakon looked down the hill to the burning remains of the once wooden outpost. "I hope we are not to late." Sakon said to no one as Thor walked up beside him.
"Well Eric has went with a scouting part to look around." Thor told Sakon as he too looked at the burned down garrison.
"Then we will wait for his report to move the men." Sakon replyed. Thor nodded right before they turned around and walked back to their army.

-Two days earlyer-
"So we are being told to go from one front to another?" Date complained as he looked at Sakon and Thor.
"Not one but two. We are to report to the Northern Outposts to asist them and then once that is cleared, we are to report to the Northeastern Wall under the comand of Hymdall." Sakon replyed as he looked at Date.
"But what a rest for the men. We just got out of a full blown war and now we are to play recon without a break?" Date asked a little huffed.
"Well i don't know about you two but me and my guys are ready for another fight." Thor told Sakon and Date.
"Same here." Eric said as he joined them.
"Ok then, Date. You can take the wounded and who ever else will fallow you. Also take our report to Tokugawa." Sakon told Date as Date turned around and left.

Not even five percent of the men that was able to fight fallowed Date back to the capitol.

-A couple of hours after they arived at the Northern outpost remains-
"Sir!" A brown and grey shogunate ferret exclaimed as he walked into Sakon's tent. "A messenger from Eric is here." He said as he turned to the side and a ash grey shogunate bunny walked in.
"Report from Eric. 'We have found survivers and are now fighting the mon." The bunny reported before he was cut off.
"Then we move out at once." Sakon replyed as he stood up. "You go tell the men we leave out as soon as posible." Sakon told the ferret. The ferret darted out the door. "You." Sakon said as he pointed to the bunny. "Sho me where they are." Sakon continued as he put a map of the area on a table and then the bunny walked over to him.

-An hour later across the border into The Chenbao Confederation of Tribes
at a small fishing port city called 'Xin Xu'-
"We missed this last fight." Thor said as he looked at the bodies on the ground outside the city.
"Lets find the others." Sakon replyed quickly as they headed to the city. Only a small squad fallowed them. The buldings in town were in ruins. It was rare to see one still in liveable conditions. "Be on your guard." Sakon ordered as he pulled out his sword and looked around as he walked down the street.
Thor let out a chuckle as he droped his guard and put his hammer on his shoulder. "Ok you guys come on out." Thor told to no one in Sakon's eyes as he looked at him pluzzled. A couple of seconds later a few furs came out of the rubbles with hanrdly anything on other than torn tunics and pants.
"Ah Thor." One of the barbearia walfs said as he came into the clearing too. "We were starting to wonder if he made it to you all or not. Come." He said as he waved for them to fallow and they did. A few moments later they arived at what looked like what use to be a old boat workshop. Just as they were about to get inside the sound of a smack filled the air and a doe came storming out. "i'll give you one guess." Erick chuckled as they walked in and saw a white shogunate rabbit with a grey scruffy look sitting on a table.
"Still haveing girl problems Saika?" Sakon joked as they got to him.
"Hardy har har." Saika replyed and then groaned as he grabed his side. "Just a scratch from the last fight. These little buggers are scairing away all the girls." Saika joked as he stood up. "How big is your force?"
"Suitible." Thor replyed as he looked at Saika.
"Well with the big man here thats all we need." Saika joked as they looked at each other.
"Ok you two, Lets see if we can." Sakon started but was cut off from a bell going off. The guys looked up in confuseon.
"Ok guys show time." Saika said as he started for the door. The others looked at each other and then fallowed him. "Hope your men are not far from here." Saika said as he poited to the hill oposite of the city where Sakon and the others came from and the hill started to turn black with bodies of monsters comeing over the hill.

-Back on the ship-
Dain chuckled and then let out a sigh. "Ok you two. Lets get dressed and go top side. I want to go looking around." Dain said as he stood up and then started to put on his armor.

"Yes sir." Helga replyed as she stood up and did the same. Li stood up and fallowed suit.

-a few moments later-
"Ok you two." Dain said as he grabed the door. The other two fallowed him out the door and closed it after he walked out. Leaveing no evidence they were ever in the room.

Last edited by Drofgod969 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Strauss stood behind her, she could feel him pouting. It was gift, of sorts, from the contract. For as supposedly impressive as the deamon prince was, his whining and sulking annoyed her. It was a surprise he didn't cross his arms in front of him, stick out his lower lip, tilt his head to the floor, and toe the floor in front of him. She wondered if all daemons were spoilt rotten, like Strauss was. Tangentially the wolverine-jill considered the possibility that the Devas could be just as vexingly petulant. The idea made her eyes shine for a moment. The two supposedly most powerful races of divine beings in the world, and yet they acted like children. No wonder the Elder had little faith in them.

Mere moments after she requested the caribou tell her about the prophecies, the tigress-Queen entered the cabin and sat down next to the fluffy sheep. The tiny room was becoming crowded with people. A sticky, mugginess from all those in attendance filled the miniscule quarters. Caroline sighed, as she felt the beads of sweat begin to seep out of her fur. Yet another dress that would have to be sent to a laundress, and her funds were getting shorter and shorter. Caroline refocused herself. The chore of bringing her dress in to clean would have to wait.

There were some things that rubbed Caroline the wrong way. The arrival of the tigress-Queen into her game of cards with the caribou was one such thing. For a moment, she studied the royal out of the corner of her eye. The tigress smelled unclean to Caroline. Then her attention was brought back to HexPoint. He had thrown the book to the floor.

It took all of her years of playing the game of houses to maintain her passive visage at the insult. While she didn't believe a word of his zealotus rambling, the act of throwing a book pierced her as something fundamentally wrong. To disgrace the written knowledge, as if it were nothing, greatly perturbed the mage. She tucked away the idea that HexPoint would need to be… corrected for his vile act.

The sheep bleated. Everyone turned, and witnessed the rebirth of Snappy. Caroline smirked infinitesimally as the plant tendrils began to twist near her. HexPoint, again, began his useless, self-serving, diatribe. The mage half-wondered if he would even notice if she picked up his book.

"Any questions…" asked HexPoint.

Caroline smirked and replied, "No, One has no questions at this time. One is done here. Strauss, follow."

Taking a pause to look at the tigress-queen, Caroline said, "One is not a vassal of yours. One will dismiss the insult paid to her servant, this time. Oh, and that scar… it does not become you." Caroline closed the door behind her.

Without saying a word, the pair left HexPoint's cabin, and made their way to the deck of the ship. Hot air shimmered across the horizon, as a blazing sun owned the skies. Only the magical clouds of the air elementals dared to challenge the sun today. Caroline stopped at the port side. Relaxing onto the rail of the ship, Caroline closed her eyes, and took in several, deep, breaths. Sea air was still new to the wolverine girl. As such, she let herself enjoy the clean, salty, aroma.

Obediently, Strauss stood three steps away from Caroline. He could not understand why he stopped where he did, or why he could not convince himself to get closer to the witch. Strauss was again at his wits end. Instead of her smacking HexPoint around, she just left. No questions. No trickery. Just… left. She barely even insulted the queen. The act boiled his rage into a blood-lust. He wanted to lift her up, and throw the confusing witch overboard. As they stood on the deck of the caravel, his temper got the better of him. "What in the fuck was that all about? Weren't you going to grill him or something? Or use your creepy, mojo, magic Or trick the queen, or something?"

Caroline smiled a real smile. And began to laugh, as one would at a joke. The idea of Caroline actually finding something funny made Strauss pause. "What… what's so funny?"

"He has an alraune," Caroline said between fits of giggles. "That's his mighty vassal. An alraune."

"Woman, you're making less and less sense each time I listen to you. What the fuck does his stupid pet have anything to do with anything? Why didn't you twist his words in his face, like you do to me all the time?"

Her laughing stopped. A disturbing gleam in her eyes replaced it. A gleam that made Strauss smile. While there were a million things he hated about the witch, he knew that gleam meant she was going to do something terrible. Taking a few, childlike-steps, Caroline closed the distance to an apple barrel resting on the deck of the ship. With deliberate care, she inspected several apples before deciding upon one. She held the yellow-red apple with just her fingertips, slowing rotating it in the bright sunlight as she inspected it further. The apple's waxy, skin reflected the sunlight in muted tones. "You know, Strauss, I can feed in many ways," she said taking a bite of the apple. Strauss swallowed watching the jill sink her teeth into the apple. Finishing the bite of the apple, Caroline raised it again into the sunlight. "Many ways." Strauss watched as the apple browned with age, its skin shriveling into itself. Within a few seconds, the entire fruit, once as large as his fist, had become a bare, lifeless, husk. "And plants, while not the most pleasant to the stomach to feed upon, are very susceptible to feeding."

Now it was Strauss' turn to laugh. He wondered who the real deamon was. Himself, or the witch he now made company with.
Arcanus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While flying through the capital Septimus noticed that some of the houses and buildings were damaged, proof that a battle ensued there earlier.

"It seems no city is safe from these monsters."

The fox began to think about what his brother told him earlier.

*If you want your precious answers go to the temple of the moon in the Lunarian capital.*

"Wait a second....."

He suddenly stopped in mid flight, another thought coming to him.

"Argh! I don't even know where the bloody place is!!"

Annoyed, Septimus decided it would be best to land and ask for directions.

"I really need to stop rushing into things." He grumbled to himself, trying to find someone to point him out to the temple. What annoyed him further was that the streets were mostly deserted due to it being night now.

He was about to give up and fly again when he spotted a female golden retriever in a tattered sundress walking the street. "Excuse me miss?"

The dog turned her head to see a fox running up to her. "Yes?"

"Could you please point me out to the temple of the moon?"

She giggled at the question. "You must be a foreigner. Just turn around, the big intricate building you'll see in front of you is the temple"

Septimus did just that, and slumped a little soon afterward when he realized just how oblivious he was.

"Umm thank you very much, I'm very sorry to have disturbed you-" The conversation was cut off when he grabbed the retrievers arm suddenly, he found there was a large gash on the side of it. "You're hurt."

"Its nothing, I just got a little roughed up earlier"

"This isn't nothing miss, this wound is infected. It has to get treated immediately."

The fox took a few steps back, his hands just hovering over the wound. He took a deep breath to clear his thoughts then began the procedure, his hands began to glow a faint blue along with the markings on his body and the wound slowly began to seal.

"What I'm doing is sealing the wound up with my healing ability while eliminating any harmful bacteria that is in it" He explains. "I can heal whenever I want, no matter how large the wound is. The only drawback is that if I use it too much in one day I can't use my mana." He finishes sealing the would while explaining.

"There you go all fixed up!" Septimus walked forward and unfirled his wings once more. "Now if you'll excuse me I must be going." He said grinning back at the female, taking off toward the temple soon afterward.

"Wait! I didn't catch your name!" She ran forward, yelling.

"The names Septimus!"

"Septimus." The woman murmured, staring at the newly sealed wound. "Thank you."

My Fursona:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11813

My FA:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arcsol/
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the Devas rabbit peered through the cracked door, he could see an azure caribou standing on his feet and speaking to others in the room. He squinted his eyes as he peered at the gentleman, noting his dark red cloak and unusual clothing. What shocked Aurelius, however, were the demonic wings fluttering upon his back.

"A Daemon?! Here?! What's he up to?!"

Aurelius watched as the Daemon dropped his tome to the ground, a loud thud reverberating in the room. The rabbit listened carefully to his words, trying to hear what the caribou was planning. As the Daemon spoke, Aurelius felt himself becoming more and more confused by his words.

"Twilight of our Age? Champions? Just what is this man speaking of," he thought to himself.

A loud bleat was the only warning for the rabbit as a green tendril suddenly shot through the crack of the door, stopping just short of his face. Aurelius leaned back in shock, watching the tendril wave in front of him before sliding back inside the room. He then heard a series of footsteps heading towards him.

Thinking quickly, the Devas moved to the side of the door frame and hid behind the door that swung open. Aurelius was so focused on hiding that he didn't notice a dark green tendril slowly slithering behind him. The appendage snaked quietly up his legs, wrapping around it and tightening its hold.

By the time the rabbit realized something was up, he felt himself being forcefully dragged out of his hiding spot and straight into the room. His cloak got snagged in the door frame and tore off his body, exposing his feathery white wings. Aurelius then found himself being dangled in front of the caribou and a strange plant-like woman with sharp incisors, his pendant slipping out of his shirt and hanging down towards the floor.

"Snappy found someone! Snappy found a spy!"

Aurelius could only condone himself for not paying attention and struggled to get free, his wings flapping furiously behind him.
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azrael looked at Strauss and smiled weakly.

That's what I love about you Strauss

He was always so fast to rebuttle and try and prove he was far greater than you. Her mind wandered a little bit, she didn't quite know what being the "Cold of Heart" meant, and it was quite strange. Like Hex Point she was simply acting out of a sense of purpose, a feeling that this was who she was supposed to be.

Caroline typically walked out making a point that she was no one's "vassal" and would and could not be controlled. Azrael looked at Caroline as she left.

"As always Caroline"

However she just looked ahead as Caroline told her the scar does not become her.

Not yet anyways

She looked at Hex Point.

"Azrael will ask you two questions, one explain more the concept of becoming magic.. and"

She reached into her little bag, and pulled out the power core.

"I wanted to know if this could be used to increase one's magical power slightly..... or at leats how much they can use without, hurting themselves."

She gently rubbed the symbol on her chest as she looked at Hex.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: