What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Twilight of an Age OOC
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Twilight of an Age OOC Reply with quote

This will be the OCC for my new RP. Please post your character Bios and comments here. Bios must be posted first before anyone can join the RP. I'll start the RP when I get two others to join.

I'll repost the History and Prophecy from the "Working on a RP" post into the actually RP.

Rules:

1. No advanced technology, keep the tech around Medieval, Roman and Fantasy. Also... NO FIREARMS!!! I’ll allow grenades and Fireworks Rockets to be used but thats it.
2. Keep the profanity down, don’t mind a little cursing here and there but not every other word.
3. Mythical fursonas are allowed, like dragons and unicorns.
4. Fallow the Posting order, 24 hour wait or give a reason for waiting and I’ll extend the wait time.
5. No Insect people or water based type. If it can’t survive on land or in the air then its a no go so no Whale or Shark people.
6. Have fun.

My Character:

Vailen

Race: Timber Wolf
Fur Color: Grey and Brown
Faction: Rover
Weapons: Claymore and Leaf Blade Short Sword, Walking Staff
Clothing: Black Boots, Brown Pants, White Shirt
Armor: Chain Mail with Leather Arm, Hand and Leg Guards and a Leather Breast Plate

Background: Vailen is the youngest son of Emperor Orden of the Empire of Lunar. Born to a life of privilege, one would think that a young wolf would not complain. For Vailen, it was a life of servitude. He wanted to see the world, not be a banner man or some duke in his Fathers vast Empire. On his eighteenth birthday Vailen was able to run away and joined a group of Rovers. After learning from them, including the secrets of the Forgotten Age, Dailen became a full fledged Rover. For eight years he’s traveled the world and aided those that needed his help, told stories that captivated audiences and taught many to read and write. At the same time he tries to keep ahead of his fathers trackers who seek to bring him home.

Personality: Vailen is fun loving and carefree. He loves to tell stories to anyone that will listen, play his Lute, teach those to read and write and protect those that need help. He treats people with respect and still has his royal manners in dealing with the nobility.

Family: Orden, Age 77 (Father, Emperor of Lunar); Tala, Age 68 (Mother, Empress of Lunar); Railen, Age 45 (Elder Brother, next in line to the Throne); Zail, Age 33 (Second Brother, Second in line to the Throne); Tessa, Age 31 (Elder Sister, Married to Lord Contain); Jena, Age 28 (Second Sister, Married to Lord Tores) Crystal, Age 25 (Twin Sister, given the Title of Lunas due to her Pure Silver Fur and piercing Ice Blue Eyes, is still single, Training to be a Presetess of the Moon)

Posting Order

Aaron_Thom
Katmir
Dorian Longstreet
Hoshiginiro
Wolf Stride
Caroline
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632

Last edited by Aaron_Thom on Thu May 26, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question: If such mythical creatures like dragons and unicorns are allowed, does that mean magic is allowed? Seeing as those creatures are magic based.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Casidian
Race: Corsac Fox
Fur Color: White, with brown/gray highlights
Faction: Empire of Pennyork
Weapons:Short sword, Recurve bow, Twin hubertus short sword daggers.
Clothing: Very formal military attire, along with a cape containing his coat of arms.
Armor: Chain Mail sleeves, tunic, and hood (hood pulled down around his neck), bronze shin and arm guards, and shiny bronze breast plate. He carries his father's Centurion helmet, but wears it rarely for luck.

Background: Casidian was born the son of one of the most powerful generals in all of Pennyork. He was raised to fight, and the message of Pennyork's all-powerful presence was drilled into his head daily. As a child, he would watch his father go off to war, and come back, hailed a hero with parades and celebrations. His father was in such a position that if anything had happened, the Empire could of very possibly have been his. But then, one time, his soldiers returned tattered, telling of a great battle, and at the front of the march was a draped body. Casidian never forgot how he stood there in disbelief, as such a powerful and loved man was taken away. He immediately joined Pennyork's forces, and wasted no time taking over where his father left off. He now leads the well-noted 17th Legion.

Personality: Casidian is noble, a gentlemen, despite hailing from such a powerful (and despised place). In defeating his enemies, he always with-held his honor. He is well educated, skilled in tactics, and very loved amongst the people of Pennyork. He is vicious and ruthless in battle, and his troops are well trained.

Family: Desca, Age 17, (Younger brother, under his command in the 17th)
Cyrus, Age 54, (uncle of Casidian, holds position in government)
Anastasia, Age 18, (Younger sister of Casidian)

Last edited by xAlucardx on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
Question: If such mythical creatures like dragons and unicorns are allowed, does that mean magic is allowed? Seeing as those creatures are magic based.

Yes Silvador, magic is allowed.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-deleted-

Last edited by Silvador on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are some of the major factions. The first ones I came up with:

Devas - Beings of the Holy Light. They look like normal Furs but with Angelic Wings sprouting from their backs and white glowing eyes. They strive to bring Order and peace to the world. Through their teachings and conquests the Devas have more or less taken hold in Lordain, Western Chenera and Southern Wessera. Their major enemies to the Daemons and the Empire of Pennyork. Though not an enemy of the Empire of Lunar they are not entirely welcomed they’re either. A Devas can fall and become a Daemon.

Daemons - Being of Chaos. They look like normal Furs but with Dragon Wings sprouting from their backs and red glowing eyes. Believing that through conquest and destruction the world will evolve and become greater. They’ve conquered a large amount of territory in Aordaf and parts of Chenera. Their major enemies are the Devas, Empire of Pennyork, Kingdom of Dells and Empire of Lunar. A Daemon can rise and become a Devas.

Rovers - Warrior poets, story tellers, singers, teachers, protecters, dreamers, mediators and the only ones who know what happened during the Forgotten Age. They are spread out all over the world. Will hire their services out and will not end their service till they are either dead or the contract is complete. They are powerful warriors and if they see fit they’ll band together and bring an end to any major conflict by any means necessary.

Empire of Pennyork - Controls the East Coast of Wessera. The Empire is strong and corrupt. Ruled with an Iron fist the Emperor wishes to control the world. However, being enemies to nearly every nation on the planet slows conquest down.

Kingdom of Dells - Located in Northern Lordain, the Kingdom of Dells is a prosperous enlightened society with the passion for writing, science, and math. Though they have an army they have no desire to conquer and only wish to teach. They are enemies of the Empire of Pennyork.

Empire of Lunar - Lunar controls over half of Wessera. They are a strong noble empire dating back to the beginning of the Age of the Dawn. They have fought against Pennyork, several other Kingdoms and even fought the Devas in a small war. They are constantly fighting the Daemons on their southern borders.

Dorian Longstreet came up with these ones:

Chenbao Confederation of Tribes:

States/ Tribes:

The Xingtao State: Superior in military power./ Leader: Chao Bai

The Luoba tribe: Second in power/ Leader: Nu Xiong

The Fazhang tribe: third/ Leader: Pai Ma

and finally The Mong Tribe: Fourth/ Leader: Tailu Ren

The order now stands as

Aaron_Thom
xAlucardx
Silvador

I'll get my first post up some time tonight.
Katmir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: HexPoint
Race: Daemon Caribou
Fur Color: Azure
Faction: Daemon
Clothing: daemon leather harness, deva feather earrings, dark red cloak
Weapons: coral sword, steel spear, steel-tipped antlers, Aordaf shield, magic spell skull belt.
Armor: "Sunspot" magic spell (adequate for physical attacks and certain elemental magics)

Background: He was trained to be a mage-knight by his herd the moment he awoke as a daemon. Bored with the routine skirmishes and battles in Aordaf, Hexpoint left his full-plate armor and daemon regiment in pieces to pursue a life of thrillseeking misadventures. He is currently the ocarina player in a traveling minstrel group called "The Liquidators". This blue reindeer is also suspected of killing several patrons in taverns along their tour over wenching disputes.

Personality: Internally afflicted by the brutality of the daemon, his exposure to cultures outside of the battlefield with his band has helped ease his violent mood swings some. He claims to have taken a "vow of violence" for unexplained reasons, though his bandmates suspect it is simply his daemon nature. He likes booze, barmaids, and bar fights.

Family: (Daemons have a very thin idea of what family is based on power and territory) Idumea, the doe High-Sorceress who taught him dark magic is his mother. Peleg, the puma Champion of Aordaf himself who taught Hexpoint the way of the spear and shield is his father. Hexpoint considers his bandmates as kinfolk: Katmir, green fox/lute; Connie, pink armadillo/harp; and Tuscan, purple warthog/drum and rattles.

*I've got a sketch of him on my FA account.

Familiar: "Snappy"
Species: Trapasaur
Height: 2'04"
Weight: 15 lbs.
Description: A miniature velociraptor/venus flytrap monster. It has a yellow and pink sweet scented toothy bulb for a head, green leafy scales, and thorny extremities. It has a temporarily paralyzing liquid that can ooze from its mouth like the flower.

Sanppy is trained with four natural Abilities:
1) Tackle
2) Bite (50% chance of temporary paralysis)
3) Thorn Claw (paws)
4) Thorn Lash (tail), 50% chance to trip

Last edited by Katmir on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron_Thom
xAlucardx
Silvador
Katmir
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first post is up. Hope you all like it. Its just a simple introduction.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, forgot to put the Prophecy and History up. Doing that right now.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill join as soo as im caught up and think up a character ok

CafePress
FurAffinity
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. Once your character is up I'll put you on the Order.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm off for a bit. Going to War of the Wings and will be gone most of saturday as well. Heres the web site if you want to know more:
www.warofthewings.com
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good then, how powerful are they in comparison to other kingdoms.

It's leader (whom I shall play).

Liu Lu

Race: Chinese Tiger
Fur Color: Red with Black Stripes
Faction: The Chenbao Confederation of Tribes. (Leader)
Weapons: Sleeve Darts/ Long sword
Clothing: Dresses usually in formal dresses and clothing.
Armor: She prefers not to fight, and simply sits from afar.

Background: Born into a society of war and strife, she quickly became accustomed to the lifestyle of war and death. Losing her father in battle her mother killed herself at the age of 16. Making her way across the many provinces she found herself the center of much attention as a beautiful and cunning woman. When she was passing through one of the provinces one of the Kings caught his eye. Quickly taking her as his bride he gloated about her many a day. Though one day she poisoned him and killed him. Then taking up the reigns of the fallen kingdom she quickly established peace with the other tribes. Forming a unified alliance of states.

Brutal, yet...... merciful.

Personality: She does not like to fight with her hands, but rather her mind. Cunning and devious she will take any step necessary to take power. Though she is kind to her subjects and wishes for the best the future the world has to offer.

Family: Grandfather: Liu Chou: 35, other family is either dead or unknown.

Love it
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Aline

Race: Dragon (European)

Coloring: Dragon form:Dark Purple on her spikes and wing spines, Light purple for her body and silver in her soft spots (armpits, belly, membrane of wings etc))
Anthro form: Silver from head to toe breasts and belly are Lavender(nipples and nether regions are slightly darker then belly color) hair is Dark purple and shoulder length has wings in this state also but the color is all silver with speckles of Lavandar

Eyes: Dragon Form: black with silver specks
Anthro form:Medium purple with black specks

Clothing: only in Anthro form: wears a shear dress with lace over her breast region the dress is slit from hem at her knees to just above her hips with a cross over design

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16716798/Aline%20Sketch.jpg

Background: Born a mere 100 years after the Age of Destruction had begun, she was taught by her mother as she laid dying from giving birth to her of the age past. raising herself in the mountain range that was once north of India (Himalayas) now known as Dragon's Scream due to the sounds her mother had made giving birth to her. she has watched the Furs and their wars with a growing disgust but being the last living dragon she can do nothing about it. her entire race was wiped out by the war between the daemons, Devas, and Rovers.

she has grown restless in the last hundred years and has decided to come down from her mountain in the guise of her anthro form to either find a mate or destroy something shes not sure which yet

Sexuality: prefers males but enjoys the occasional female

Abilities:
Heal: can heal any one within thirty miles of her great when in battle
Ice Cascade: sends the power of an avalanche at her enemies
Inferno: the raging fires of a volcano have nothing on this move
Howling winds: like tornadoes? here have one on the house
Create: Aline can create any thing she cant think of that is easily made with natural materials

~~~

Added note:

well i was thinking that the dragons could have been like scholars having developed just after the forgotten age but were wise even when young and powerful magically maybe that they are the ones that introduced magic to the public with libraries and schools maybe even having been part of the reestablishment of the furs and their cities but then when the daemons came along the dragons are hard to tell apart form them so when the rovers attacked the devas and deamons they also devastated the dragon population till there were only a few left and many wounded maybe even the devas helped to devastate the dragons cause of their resemblance to the deamons

CafePress
FurAffinity

Last edited by Hoshiginiro on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Hoshi... very nice indeed.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love Embarassed love Embarassed love Embarassed love Embarassed love love Embarassed love Embarassed love love

CafePress
FurAffinity
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So generally born in the crest of the Himalayas correct?.

Now is she a Chinese dragon, or a European Dragon.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Longstreet wrote:
So generally born in the crest of the Himalayas correct?.

Now is she a Chinese dragon, or a European Dragon.
i guess she would be a European dragon cause she doesn't look like a Chinese dragon

yeah the Himalayas i had forgotten what they were called

CafePress
FurAffinity
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also take it she isn't for any side. Is she like the random wizard who pops up and gives advice.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Longstreet wrote:
I also take it she isn't for any side. Is she like the random wizard who pops up and gives advice.
why dose she have to pick a side besides she hates all three
including the rovers

CafePress
FurAffinity
45dragoons

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my char is going to take me some time to finish..
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoshiginiro wrote:
Dorian Longstreet wrote:
including the rovers

I wasn't saying she had to pick a side. I was just simply confirming that she is obviously not for any side.

I suppose she dislikes the Confederation as well.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Longstreet wrote:
Hoshiginiro wrote:
Dorian Longstreet wrote:
including the rovers

I wasn't saying she had to pick a side. I was just simply confirming that she is obviously not for any side.

I suppose she dislikes the Confederation as well.
was the confederation around when her entire species was killed off leaving her pregnant mother behind wounded to give birth and die after were they part of the war between the rovers, daemons and devas?

CafePress
FurAffinity
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it has only recently been established by a tigress known as Liu Lu. Who has brought unity from a few tribes in the area. Currently they are on the defense.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Longstreet wrote:
No, it has only recently been established by a tigress known as Liu Lu. Who has brought unity from a few tribes in the area. Currently they are on the defense.
then no worries

oh i forgot sexuality ....or is this not an rp where that matters?

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoshiginiro wrote:
Dorian Longstreet wrote:
then no worries

oh i forgot sexuality ....or is this not an rp where that matters?
I'm sure someone will get frisky at some point. Wink

dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

name: draco odain

race: king cheetah
fur color: normal cheetah fur exept he has three black strips going down his back.
faction: rover
weapons: three samiru swords throwing knife's he also has two blades with are attaced to his arms by strange mecicnill devise's witch he built himself and a small sharp kinfe used for silent kills and a bottle of deadly poision.
clothing: black leather boots black pants short white cotton shirt and a black leather jacket witch has a hood and a ring with a very rear unknown stone set in it on his tail
armor: leather armor witch has light metal built into it yet he can eaisly sneak around in it without being heard.

background: draco odain was a abouned child at a very young age and rembers nothing of his parents or where he use to live one day at the age of fiften years old he stole a very rear sword from a powerful and mericals bandit and was chased though out entire empire of lunar while one day resting the bandit boss finally caught him but was surpised to see the young king cheetah beat all his crew without breaking a sweat. the boss now full of rage beat the poor cheetah to near death and left him in a forst to die after a few days draco woke up in a camp and found out he was rescud by a group of rovers where where roughs and thifes.
After learning from them, including the secrets of the Forgotten Age, draco became a full fledged Rover. he has now left the group and travels alone but he has a huge bounty on his head.

personilty: draco is a lone wolf and has a cold and silnt nature about him and very realy talks even though he spent years as part of a group but after spending three years alone he dont trust people soneaisly but that dosnt stop him helping people who need him.

family: demyx odain age 28 (older brother) issac odain age 25 (identical twin brother) lily odain age 23 (younger sister)

specail abiltes:

three blades: was taught how to weild three sword at once.
keep up: can raise his spped to increbile speeds
camoflage: thanks to being a rouge he is impossible to see at night time
element: has the magic abilty to use the elements of earth but he is still practiseing these.

familer: "demon"
spices: husky/cheetah hybrid mix but born with magical power's
height: 3'5'
weight: 67lbs
desription: looks just like a normal huscky but has the tail of a cheetah and has the fur color of a cheetah he is also very loyal to draco only and has a savge and bad temper
extremities. demon is incredibley fast and strong and will protect draco if someone attack's him

demon's attacks:
lighting bark: has a 50% changes of parliyzing it's target
volcano fang bite: has a very high changes of burning it's target servely
sniff out: able to sniff out hidden eneimes or item's
tri bite: able to bite with a fire/ice/eletic attack witch can burn frezee and pariliz it's target.

secrt weapon: draco also carrys a very evil and deadly sword by the name of lucifer at first glance it looks like a normal samrai sword but when draco fight with the lucifer it show's it's true from.
the sword is possed by a very evil sprit that only draco seems to be able to control but also the sword is alive when fighting with it the sword is conneted to many lchained link's and the sword links can out to be over 25 feet long but draco seems to have no problem weilding it in this state.

(if anyone woundering what the sword is it looks like this http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080805170108/soulcalibur/images/thumb/c/c0/Valentine.jpg/300px-Valentine.jpg&imgrefurl=http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Snake_Sword&usg=__3N0vweCmOEx4Y_kc2Bx4i76IfIY=&h=320&w=300&sz=21&hl=en&start=17&zoom=1&tbnid=pXH7ejg6LFlLaM:&tbnh=118&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsoul%2Bcalibur%2Bivy%2527s%2Bsword%2Bwiki%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D576%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1 but it is red and black and look's like a samrai sword))

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/

Last edited by dragonfly on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 10 times in total
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veryyy nice
all of them Very Happy
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm gone for a couple of hours and already three more join... Swweeett!!! Smile

Aaron_Thom
xAlucardx
Silvador
Katmir
Dorian Longstreet
Hoshiginiro
dragonfly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112  Next
Page 1 of 112

Jump to: