What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

resubscription

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sherlock314

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: resubscription Reply with quote

I resubscfibed to you site you have the best adult games period. As you know I am a fan of the virtual babes and I hope that you get new models there soon especially if it is Jayme Langford. I hope that all is going well with further updates keep up the good work.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We definitely have something pretty cool coming for you guys real soon.

First, we'll post the Strip Combat Beta that is in its current state as is. As we will continue to recode it in flash and get the special powers graphics animation be made and added to that. This game will be on BETA test for a while, but at least you'll get to see what we've got so far.

Second, for sure we will have 3 "video" virtual like strip games.

1- Video Strip Poker/Blackjack (free standing style). This will be almost like an upgrade to the naughty strip poker style (that uses photos). BUT with CUSTOM full video. By Custom we mean the girls are shot specifically for Strip Poker. It will be very inline with our current Strip Blackjack and Strip Poker 2 series where the girls are standing full figure and we are using video to show them actually stripping and teasing if you click on them. We'll start shooting lots of new models after the first BETA rolls out.

2- A new Virtual style strip poker will be a fast pace no betting but really geared towards fun game play and replayability. This will have different angle shots, close ups, face shots and close up on strips.

3- A Virtual Dating game, that has multiple endings.

Thanks again for your Support! It really means alot. And we are definitely going picking up the pace on new QUALITY exclusive custom games. And new models!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, and I almost forgot. We are going to wrap up the final version of Virtual Strip Poker with Brooke and make it on her site, and bring over the Full version of Virtual Babe Brooke game.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Sherlock314

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

I hope that you do not forget about virtual babes especially one like you did with Kayla Quinn but do it with Jayme Langford. I think it will be very erotic with an innocent looking girl like Jayme doing very nasty things. Thanks again Ronald I have resubscribed for a year and am trusting that you will have this done before this subscription expires, keep up the good work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: