What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Jesse Capelli

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Jesse Capelli Reply with quote

Btw- Did you guys know that Jesse Capelli is a real fighter?

She's one of the top Perfect 10 models in the Perfect 10 boxing!

Also- she did some kickboxing and used to do some wrestling in school...

So becareful with what you post about her Wink or she might kick your assssss. Laughing just kiddin.

Please post comments and questions for Jesse here! Who knows she might drop by and say hi!

-R
fulgenzio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she is beatiful! but i admit to prefer jana cova or penny flame
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Jesse Capelli Reply with quote

Hi,

I think Jesse Capelli is a beautifull and very sexy fighter, but also Aimee Sweet. This fight between them is very intense and so far for me the best I have seen on your side. I am very interested to see, who will win.
I hope that we will see Jesse Capelli in next fights perhaps against Aria Giovanni and the same for Aimee Sweet.

Best regards and good luck

Peter
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse Capelli is by far the sexiest fighter of them all if you ask me. I would love to see her in a real bout. As for a sexy fighters match I want to see her go head to head with Veronika Zemanova. I think Jesse could take her, she'll just have to watch for very large flying titties.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One well placed karate chop and Jesse could neutralize any opponent in the mere blink of an eye. Of course that wouldn't be as fun as watching her taunt and toss them around. Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
TM

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Comment and Question Reply with quote

Ms. Capelli offers the best of both worlds -- she's a great fighter and she's the definition of gorgeous. Also, the way she "sells" it when she is knocked out is without equal. But I have a question for her if she ever checks this forum; You are able to sell your knockouts so much more convincingly than other fighers, do you sometimes prefer to have that role so that you know it's done right? Smile
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Comment and Question Reply with quote

I hope Jesse can jump back on the forum and chat too.

She's busy lately with the new site changes I think.

We got the latest comic pages for sexyfighters... It's going to be interesting. Jesse will appear in the first 10 pages!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
karstavi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Jesse Rocks Reply with quote

Jesse would rank in my top 2, along with Alyssa, both are aggressive in the matches, and are gorgeous. To see Jesse is a real match, competitive, where they work to school girl pins or even farther forward, would be excellent. More of Jesse would be welcome. I've seen enough of Yana for a while.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse was supposed to have a match against Jana, but it was mysteriously cancelled. I get the feeling that you won't have to worry about seeing any new matches with Jana though, because it looks like the one with Jana and Penny might be the final one for Sexy Fighters. It is going to be turning into an online comics site, and all of the matches which have been shot will be put on rotation once the change over has been made.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
yvette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: I had to fight Jessi Reply with quote

Jessi is one of the better competitors. We had our first match for club Felicia. I hope to meet her again. Oh! girls if you plan on fighting her. Don't do the girly thing and pull her hair. I have seen what happens to girl who do that.(NOT PERSONALLY)
Yvette Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: