What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

How about some more stripping from the bottom up?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeavyD2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: How about some more stripping from the bottom up? Reply with quote

I think the way you can choose what comes off in the original Strip Poker games is very neat. How about either:
(a) some more games that allow that kind of choice
(b) games in which the girls choose at random what comes off?

I just think most of the existing games' stripping patterns are too predictable.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny your suggestion is very on the nose with what we're about to roll out. You will be Happy very soon!!

Your suggestion is great. That was the thing that really made our original Strip Poker game the best. Back in the days, we also did shoot some Blackjack (standing) sets where the girls had top off and then bottom off and vice versa (but only at the panty and bra stage). We sorta stopped doing those because of time factors, and decided to just do it only in strip poker (laying down).

The reason you don't see a whole lot of these type of stripping is because its time consuming to shoot ALL the combinations of the stripping. And the girls are usually confused sometimes what is going on, and it drags out the shoot a bit longer especially when the girls are repeating poses over and over at each stages of undress. And of course, it takes us alot longer to process each of the images, sort it out. etc.

BUT.... No Worries!! Our new "Special Edition" Strip Poker game will have what you're looking for!! Random Combination Stripping. They'll take top off or bottom off (makes the game replayable). AND we're going to have it so you can play with MULTIPLE models doing that at the same time. This will really make the game replayable.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Dascuzin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upskirt, especially pantiless ones can be very pleasing, at least to my eyes. Any plans for those?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we don't actually have a panties-less stripping upskirt. Close thing to that is the Virtual Game where you tell Alley to "shoot panties".

HeavyD2 wrote:
I think the way you can choose what comes off in the original Strip Poker games is very neat. How about either:
(a) some more games that allow that kind of choice
(b) games in which the girls choose at random what comes off?

I just think most of the existing games' stripping patterns are too predictable.

Our upcoming Strip Game is going to be Strip Poker Special Delivery.
A very BIG update. Just imagine Strip Poker (classic style) girls laying down. And random stripping. We shot all the combinations of them stripping, so you will almost always get a dynamic stripping.

Dascuzin wrote:
Upskirt, especially pantiless ones can be very pleasing, at least to my eyes. Any plans for those?

But this is a good suggestion. And we see what we can do on shooting something like this- when we do a 'video' version of strip poker. More fun to see a girl lift up her skirt with no panties underneath- for tippings.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: