What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Strip Breakout 1 is ridiculous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeavyD2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Strip Breakout 1 is ridiculous Reply with quote

1. Level 7 gets crazy fast. It took me four tries and a full hour to make it through that level. And it's not even the end!!!
2. There are THREE images in a row with just her panties on and she doesn't take anything off after completing level 6 or 7. What is up with that?? Perhaps there's an INFINITE series of images like that since she's one of those models that just gets topless?

So that's why I decided not to try to make it all the way through 8. If it took an hour to make it through 7, 8 will take all night. I can find much easier pussy in other games. Mad
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Those (strip breakout) are older games. The speed is probably based on your computer speed. We will revisit strip breakout again in the future if there is a demand for it.

And as you say, there are easier pussy in the other games. LOL.

Your comment is helpful to know.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
bobo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several years ago I was able to get to level 9. Now, with computer speeds being what they are, I quit at level 7. So how about linking images in this game to one that might be won.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. All the Strip Breakout games have been fixed accordingly to your computer speed.

The game should be a bit easier now to beat. Enjoy!

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you clear your disk cache- they should be fixed correctly now!

HeavyD2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, now I went from barely beating level 7 to coming close on level 9 with my computer running at full speed. At that level the blocks are ridiculously low and so I get less reaction time for a given ball speed, at least to start the level.

The reward for level 8 on Strip Breakout 1 was nude, but not in a position to see pussy. After coming close on level 9 and then another attempt that, after sitting through the other levels for 20 minutes, failed as miserably as I did on 8 before - I decided to slow the game down by loading another game in another browser window that had a menu animation. This slowed the game down to about 1/3 speed, and I beat level 9 without losing a single life - and it was ANOTHER bad pussy-hiding position!! So I went and beat level 10 with that other game running, FINALLY got a frontal shot, and found out that the game and reward images just loop back to level 1.

And this isn't even a top-of-the-line computer I'm using!! It's five years old.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeavyD2 wrote:
This slowed the game down to about 1/3 speed, and I beat level 9 without losing a single life - and it was ANOTHER bad pussy-hiding position!! So I went and beat level 10 with that other game running, FINALLY got a frontal shot, and found out that the game and reward images just loop back to level 1.

And this isn't even a top-of-the-line computer I'm using!! It's five years old.

Yup. the game loops back to level 1. I think that's mentioned in the FAQ. Smile

The reward images for some of the girls, were actually given to me by the girls themselves. All the girls actually (except Devon). I didn't get many pictures to work with on the Strip Breakout. Sad

If there is a real demand for Strip Breakout. We could work on a High Score version, and a NEW IMPROVED 2009 version. A reworked ball speed mechanic instead of using FramesPerSecond trick. It was my first attempt at making a breakout game back in the days. Probably 8 years ago. I was using FPS as a way to speed up the ball, which I should be using the clock timer to move the ball. New features could be 2 balls, shooting blocks, special block powerups? More Arkanoid like. Ideas? (And of course new improved rewards).

I'll have to a run a poll and see if this is something alot of people would play.

HeavyD2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, after hours and hours of trying, I finally beat level 9 without cheating by slowing the game down - with one spare ball left - and then almost beat level 10!!! And then I beat level 9 in Breakout #4 second try, but didn't do nearly as well in level 10. The reward for level 9 in game 4 had some hair down there, but part of it was hidden in the dark. Better than the level 9 reward in Breakout 1, though.

So here's what I'd suggest for Breakout 2009:

1. You know those blocks that take multiple hits to destroy? Instead of having them change from red to yellow to green then go, make the red block crumble some with the first hit, then crumble some more with the second, then go away with the third hit.
2. Have random powerups fall from certain blocks that are destroyed, including:
- Split into 2, 3 or more balls
- Sticky paddle
- Large paddle
- Extra life
- Slow down ball(s)
- Raise level (raise all blocks and the ceiling one layer so you have more breathing room)
- Laser shot (you get one laser blast that zaps all blocks above your paddle for 2 hits when you click the mouse)
- Bomb aboard ball (click to set off an explosion doing 2 hits of damage to all blocks within the blast radius)
- Earthquake (does 1 hit of damage to ALL blocks when collected) - rarer than the other powerups
And some bad items, including:
- Small paddle
- Convex paddle (ball bounces off with large X velocity more easily)
- Speed up ball(s) (but this may be good in the early levels for faster completion)
- Repair all damaged blocks
- Lower level (drop the ceiling and all remaining blocks one layer)
- Destroy one life (lose a life while your ball keeps going)
3. Have the latest reward image you've earned inset to the side of the game or in the background as you do the next level. I think there needs to be more than just a brief glimpse of an image after each level.
4. Make it slightly easier to get to see all of a girl - something like beating level 8 in the games right now - but keep the difficulty of beating the whole game the same so there will be challenge for the good players.
5. Get rid of the 5-life cap so you can hold as many lives as you can earn!
Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played strip breakout alot when I first joined but could never get past level 7 on any of them. Now I can get to level 9 but no further. I agree that the 5 ball limit is ridiculous. If you don't lose a ball after 5 you should at least get another one or some reward for doing it. Also if there was at least a new model once in awhile it would draw more interest. If I remember right you had 3 when you first started & added the 4th one later ( I might be wrong on that) but that was a long time ago. Have a poll but ask if there was more models would members play
HeavyD2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I just beat games 1 and 3 with them running at full speed!!! I beat game 3 first - it was identical to game 4, slightly easier than game 1 - then after a while I finally beat game 1!!!! My breakdown of lives lost was:

Levels 1-6: None
Level 7: None, but one close call
Level 8: None, but two close calls (I could have lost one and gone into 9 with 5 lives)
Level 9: 3 lives lost and many more close calls
Level 10: 3 lives lost and HUNDREDS of close calls - finished with no spare balls left

My strategy on levels 9 and 10, and to a lesser extent level 8, was to punch a hole up a few columns as quickly as possible so I'd have breathing room, then attack the remaining columns from the sides. When the ball went below the blocks remaining, the result was a wild frenzy of the ball bouncing everywhere as I barely managed to keep up with it, with SEVERAL CLOSE CALLS PER SECOND but when I finally got the ball under control, most of the lowest blocks were gone!! This happened on both 9 and 10.

For the record, my computer's clock speed is 1.4 GHz.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. That's a pretty good detailed post. Nice post!

At least we know it is possible to beat level 10 from a die hard breakout fan! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: