What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

storyline for the big-tittied waitress battle

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
machose1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: storyline for the big-tittied waitress battle Reply with quote

hey guys, i can't stop thinking of the match you guys are gonna have(hopefully). i had an idea for a story line in the beginning. have the 2 ladies getting dressed to go to the job, then one of the ladies notices that her last pair of pantyhose are missing. she accuses her room-mate of stealing them and she tries to take them off of her right there. (foward to ring where the girls are getting oiled up in their uniforms) Also a suggestion for the attire if the girls are to wear Hooters pantyhose make sure that they are not the kind that are footless. I've seen some of the girls wear those and they are so unsexy. Again you have a loyal member here and I'm counting down the days.

p.s. Is there a discussion where the members can talk about who they would like to see in the pit(famous/not famous). One match I would love to see is Patrica Heaton (everybody loves raymond) vs. the sexy MILF From the show on before it called"still standing""

p.s.s. will we ever see a match with Tayna Daniel, she is sooo hot. Tanks for reading.

a loyal fan

sean
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure on Tanya Daniel-

But- rest assured that we are working on getting a "hooters" match going... We found some orange shorts.. Now we're going to get the white tank tops and pantyhoses and the right girls for the match!

This is going to be a BIG boobies match !!!

-R
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: