What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

looking for isabell

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
machose1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: looking for isabell Reply with quote

this is my first month of membership. so far it has proven to be one of the best sites i've joined. I can't wait until next month when i will be able to view more matches. I'm looking for matches that involve Isabell in particular. She is soo sexy, i have seen her in various pantyhose sites, so to see her wrestle in oil will be the ultimate. Is there a chance that a match will be fought while both women are wearing hooters uniforms?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Isabella Reply with quote

Hey Machose!

Thanks for the compliments on our site! We've been working hard trying to make SexyFighters.com one of the best sites around. We're still fairly new to the catfight scene but I think we're getting there with all the members support and suggestions and comments we've been receiving.

You'll be happy to know that next month's match will be featuring Isabella Camille as one of the fighters. I don't want to give away the name of her opponent just yet! Look for the official announcement on our news page!!

Yes- Isabella is sexy for sure!! And she's a tough cookie!
-hence a sexyfighter. Smile She really was pulling weight in the battle last month. She ended up with all these scratches and red spank marks that didn't show up on camera... And yet- she didn't complain one bit! She even wanted to do more matches. We were like wow! cool.... She's dying to beat up on more chicks. hehe.

Regarding- the Hooters outfit request... I'll see if that is doable or not- but I have a feeling it might be pose some 'legal' issues with the Hooters people. Can't promise anything on that.

Thanks for watching!

-R
epic1234

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Hooters uniforms...Great idea Reply with quote

Would love oily Hooters.
evilwatcher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Hooters uniforms...Great idea Reply with quote

epic1234 wrote:
Would love oily Hooters.

While I would love to see the Hooters girls fight it out in the sexyfighters battlepit myself, I don't think it's going to be legal to do it. Then again, I'm not a lawyer, so who knows maybe you can use their outfit.

Maybe, you guys can get orange shorts and white tops to make it look like the hooters outfit. We'll just imagine the rest. Wink
epic1234

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:42 am    Post subject: Can speak to the legality. Reply with quote

It is copyright/trademark infringement to use a hooters logo on any item of clothing without authorization. And is actionable. Would certainly not risk it, given certain internet intellectual property findings of late. That said, white t shirts with the sexyfighters logo and Dolphin brand orange short shorts, would not put the site's ownership at risk. On a personal not , please choose thin material. Regarding the current match, love the open hostility! Great stuff
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: Can speak to the legality. Reply with quote

epic1234 wrote:
On a personal not , please choose thin material. Regarding the current match, love the open hostility! Great stuff

Yeah- we'll try our best on the thin material... The panties in the Isbella and Avery Adams match was kinda touch to get off... The white tops was rather interesting how they ripped it off....

It was pretty thin... and we're happy how it turned out that the girls really shredded that thing during the fight....

Regarding Open Hostility.. hehe... there's a story or two between these girls off camera... all i can say is drama!! i'll let the girls tell their story if they ever manage to find their way to the message board.

-R
epic1234

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Side tie bikini bottoms Reply with quote

Those will be easy to remove
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: