What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Whats about Veronika Zemanova

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niceguyaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:18 am    Post subject: Whats about Veronika Zemanova Reply with quote

Hi all,
im planning to join sexyfighter but I had a question:

Did veronika win or loss her matches in the past?
Aganst Sidney Moon she won I've read.
Aganst Linda Tran I don't know.
Aganst someone else?

I would love to see der loss, not because I dislike her, but I think she looks more erotic as a looser for me.

If I join sexyfighters now, can I watch those matches of her?

greetings
NiceGuyAut
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Veronika Zemanova Reply with quote

Hi niceguyaut-

I think it would be giving away the ending if we told you if she won or loss. Smile

But to answer one of your other questions- she has only battled against Sydney Moon and Linda Tran. If you join sexyfighters.com now, you will be able to watch her Match with SydneyMoon and if you stay as a Loyal Member (meaning you stay beyond 30days)- you will also get to see her battle against Linda Tran in Whipped Cream!

Right now we don't know when she will return to the US- so we can not promise if she will be fighting against somebody else or not! But anything is possible in the New Year! We would love to see her come back and use her big boobies in combat again!

-R
niceguyaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Veronika Zemanova Reply with quote

Hi Ronald,

thx for that quick reply.

I thougt you don't tell me the outcome Rolling Eyes

Anyway I'am planning to join sexyfighters.com for a long time (330 days offer). To prove I'am loyal member from the beginning Laughing

You spoke about Veronika's big boobies, thats why I love her.
I love beautiful woman, but I prefer beautiful woman with big boobies Wink

So I hobe the roster consists of more beautiful woman with big boobies Cool

I know many woman named on the homepage, from the playboy-magazine which I puchased every month till a few jears ago.

I also know Alley Baggett she was one of my all-time fafourites Smile
Greetings Alley Smile

Do you know Petra Verkaik I love to see her on sexyfighter.com Razz

greetings
NiceGuy
epic1234

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Petra Verkaik!!!!! Reply with quote

Oh Absolutely!!!! You guys HAVE to get her in the pit! And I do agree that some form of winner posturing, or a quickie seat on a face would be a great little addition to a match!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: