What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

CALLING ALL EAG MEMBERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: CALLING ALL EAG MEMBERS Reply with quote

Let's hear from you. Give us your thoughts on eAdultGames. What you like and what you perhaps think could use some improvement. Talk about which games and models in them you like the best, and want more of! As well as what you'd like to see from your favorite models in future game appearances. Even express your views on what you think about the eAdultGames message board. Idea

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, y'all, don't be shy. Communicate those thoughts and let's hear what you have to say.

Is this thing on? Mr. Green

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they're all too damn busy playing games or something.....

Very Happy

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well golly geez, what's up with that? It can't possibly be more fun. Laughing

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Joeninety

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the suggestions post, I'd like to see some sort of draw poker game invovling more than 2 players. Even if the idea of playing other members wasn't possible, I would like to be able to play 2 or more girls at the same time.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joeninety wrote:
As I said in the suggestions post, I'd like to see some sort of draw poker game invovling more than 2 players. Even if the idea of playing other members wasn't possible, I would like to be able to play 2 or more girls at the same time.

Good suggestion. Funny you've mentioned this again as I was thinking just 20 minutes ago- about doing Texas Holdem with at least 2 girls (computer simulation).

I have to still figure out the stripping kinks of the game... and how it will all work...

Been doing some research on Texas Holdem and found it's boring playing with just 1 on 1.... It needs at least 3 people I think to make it fun....

So your suggestion might not be too far off. It's a matter of figuring out how to design the screen and interface now... and how to do stripping in it. then the programming.

We're bouncing the idea ball around on Texas Holdem right now... Let me know if you guys have further suggestions on this idea.

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think for a game like that you should step up to using video of real models rather than using computer simulations. I've seen this in an adult strip poker arcade game before, and the scenes which show the model either removing or putting back on various articles of clothing (depending on whether your hand is a winning one or not) play in various short segments. It gives the game much more realism, even over static images of real models, such as we have now with Strip Blackjack and Strip Poker. I realize this would entail more effort than working with computer simulations, but the end result would be a much more impressive looking product.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For now I want to avoid the video part....

It's a good suggestion. But not feasible at the moment...

-R

Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T'was just a thought. I know it is one that would have required a complex process to be utilized.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Joeninety

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say I've ever played Texas Hold'em but if it involves gorgeous girls stripping and has a multi player/opponent option, then great.
Another idea I thought of was to have some sort of basic platform game. Which could take any form, but would involve you, a handsome young hero saving all the Gorgeous Babes in the Universe.
These babes (EAG Models) have been kidnapped by a beautiful but Evil Witch who wishes to rid the world of anyone as beautiful as her.
At the end of each level you would rescue one of the Gorgeous Babes, who would then show her gratitude by stripping off for you.
However at the end of this she would plead that you save her friend, (An equally Gorgeous Babe) who had also been captured and this would be your introduction to the next level.
Being the brave young Lionheart that you are, you of course oblige. Not caring that the young beauty you are attempting to save next will, without doubt show her gratitude in a similar manner and in turn, direct you to yet another sexy damsel, who's plight is as desperate and as potentially rewarding for yours truly.
The final level could finish with you meeting face to face with the Evil Witch, where you would engage her in battle and if successful you would place her in prison and strip her naked to prevent her from ever escaping and creating havoc once more.

Obviously this is an idea more or less off the top of my head, but I think this would prove to be a very addictive type of game and could no doubt be recycled or revise to incorporate a different story line as well as models/characters.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joeninety wrote:
Another idea I thought of was to have some sort of basic platform game. Which could take any form, but would involve you, a handsome young hero saving all the Gorgeous Babes in the Universe.
These babes (EAG Models) have been kidnapped by a beautiful but Evil Witch who wishes to rid the world of anyone as beautiful as her.
At the end of each level you would rescue one of the Gorgeous Babes, who would then show her gratitude by stripping off for you.

Now that is a good idea.... Any other members want to see this type of game! Speak up!

Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vigilante

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Texas Hold 'Em Reply with quote

I love the idea of being able to take on multiple models at once for some poker action. The multiple player thing could be really cool as well if you guys could pull it off. Perhaps one can eventually lead to the other. Count my vote a big fat "Yay!"
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, all of 4 people posted in here. This thing is cookin' like a house on fire. Razz Rolling Eyes Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
ciconte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is there going to be some new updates .
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ciconte wrote:
When is there going to be some new updates .

Hello. We're finishing up Strip Poker with Charisma Cole here and hope to get it up today.

Also- We're getting Penthouse Pet December 2005 Bella Starr strip blackjack soon. This weekend hopefully!

And another new girl Holly Morgan. Since alot of members have been wanting to see more new models.

-R

MaxKing

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: More Jodi Reply with quote

Well, since you've asked, I'd like to see more of Jodi. All that's available as it stands now is one Strip Blackjack game and one Strip Poker game. And she is the one model, if given the choice, I would like to see more of.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKAY guys--

This thread is going to deliver!

We're definitely working on all the ideas suggested on this thread. Yes, we are listening to you.

After having done extensive research, we're going to do the ambitious and attempt to develop a Multiplayer Texas Holdem and also allowing for playing with multiple girls.

And we're also looking into the video idea as well.

Been in development on the Virtual project and I think we have a handle on the programming of including video clips into our games.

We will be releasing a "Virtual Jamie Lynn" soon. Before the summer is up. We've got all the video clips for Virtual Jamie Lynn (Penthouse Pet of the Year 2006)!! It's a matter of programming and editting all the clips right now to get a well pieced engine running.

Other virtual models will soon follow.... once we get this first prototype to WOW everybody.

As for the Multiplayer Texas Holdem game... We're designing the client/server engine right now.... We are going to bust chops and try to get a beta type before the end of the fall season.... And hopefully a fully functional system before the XMAS season.

-R

MaxKing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: