What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Jigsaw Puzzles!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diversity646

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Jigsaw Puzzles! Reply with quote

Admittedly, these are some of my favorite games on the e-adult sites. But I have a few comments I'd like to make and I'd love to read what some of you other fans feel about them as well...here goes!

First of all, I love the older jigsaw puzzles, but my biggest complaint about them was they were too easy to assemble. When Ron introduced the Jigsaw puzzle X format, I was in heaven.

Along the line, though, regular 63 piece jigsaw puzzle layouts have crept into the X format. Ron has said he's done this to give puzzlers a larger game field to use to assemble the puzzle. Does anyone else feel the need for the larger gaming space or should he, as I've suggested in the past, move these formatted puzzles back to the regular format section and reserve the X format strictly for the 117 piece puzzles?

Also, I'd love to see more square jigsaw puzzles, but I think the new L-shaped pieces make the game to easy. Would anyone else like to see the square puzzles go back to being just square pieces?
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The puzzles aren't really my cup ot tea. I'll do one every once in awhile just for something different, but I wouldn't miss them if they were replaced with something else.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
HughJarse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Get Jiggy with it Reply with quote

I quite like the jigsaw puzzles but as I have mentioned, I would like to know who I am assembling! Confused
The square puzzles and imperfect pictures are fine and take a similar time to complete.
Regarding the images, I'm not keen on close up shots so I leave those but if I recongise a model I like I am likely to attempt the puzzle.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow-- real loyal and devoted fans have spoken!!

Behold.... a discussion about Jigsaw Puzzles... wow... (speaking of- i need to post the weekly puzzles update!)

I will have to think about how to reorganize the whole Jigsaw Puzzles thing again later--- The idea of the Jigsaw Puzzles X section was to have more then just 117 puzzle types... It'll be of various number of pieces... more or less... That's what the X stands for... (Variety)...

The old jigsaw puzzles was an old engine as well.. It took more file space on the server.. and the game was broken into 2 files... the puzzle pieces and the reward image... externally loaded... I didn't want to go back and revamp the whole jigsaw puzzles gallery- so I decided tojust start up the Jigsaw Puzzles X section with a fresh new start...

I was thinking of making the 63 pieces puzzle vertical.... That wouldn't have been possible in the old format...

In terms of who the models are in the game... we'll try to compile some sort of info page... or figure out something on how to get the info on the models in the games.... alot of the older puzzles have credit info on the models... but the newer ones are from stock photos- and we have to go thru the paperworks/photoids of the models and then figure out who's who.

regards to squares-- yeah the L shape ones are easy-- i'll switch back to the complete square blocks in the future updates of square puzzles.

my favorite game so far of all the puzzles would have to be imperfect picture.... i should update the polls to ask what are your favorites in terms of puzzles.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always wondered why there is two different areas for the jigsaw puzzles. Perhaps you could slowly merge them into one mega section and call it Supreme Jigsaw Puzzles. Sounds kinda nifty, don't you think?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: