What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

My monthly payments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris_L_Hanssen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: My monthly payments Reply with quote

Ronald can you please ask the company that does the payments to make suere they take it out on the 3rd of every month? The reason is I am on SSI (Social Security Income) and I get it on the first of every month. If the first falls on a weekday I get it then, but if the first falls on a weekend day I get it on the last weekday of the month. I don't want my account to be screwed up because of payment is too late coming in.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: My monthly payments Reply with quote

Chris_L_Hanssen wrote:
Ronald can you please ask the company that does the payments to make suere they take it out on the 3rd of every month? The reason is I am on SSI (Social Security Income) and I get it on the first of every month. If the first falls on a weekday I get it then, but if the first falls on a weekend day I get it on the last weekday of the month. I don't want my account to be screwed up because of payment is too late coming in.

This is something I have no control over or the payment company. It is an automatic rebilling. Sad

You could try to talk to them- using the support info provided in the members area.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Chris_L_Hanssen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: My monthly payments Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Chris_L_Hanssen wrote:

This is something I have no control over or the payment company. It is an automatic rebilling. Sad

You could try to talk to them- using the support info provided in the members area.

I'll call them later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: