What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Strip Game Content Needs To Increase

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Strip Game Content Needs To Increase Reply with quote

I hate to make complaints, but there just isn't enough new strip game content being added anymore. I basically pay the same per year for EAG as I do the Playboy Cyber Club and they add new content on almost a daily basis. I think there should be at least one new strip game every two weeks, but it's been over three weeks now since new strip games were promised, and I didn't join EAG to put together puzzles. It's starting to feel like I am not really getting what I'm paying for, and I don't want to put out money to wait weeks on end for new strip games. If there aren't some new ones posted by the end of the month (and more frequently thereafter) then I am going to terminate my membership to EAG. If I'm going to be forced to play dated strip games then I can play the demo ones for FREE. Sorry again to complain, but even my patience isn't infinite.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kick Ron Very Happy
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys. I've been slacking alot lately this month!

Yes. This month is my birthday month. So I'm getting bummed. Getting old. Plus I've started dating hot young "dancers" from the local strip clubs. Never realized how much of a time consuming effort is to go out these days. (Not to mention money drain. HAHA)

Now that my birthday has passed... And accepting the old age.

I'm back trying to catch up on all the work load.

We're also short on staff right now. Our photoshopper has moved away to another state for an out of state college so I'm stuck doing all the work again.

Long story short.... I'm piled up with tons of work. Rest assure that I'm going to get things back into gear now.

More news to be posted soon!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy belated birthday and sorry to hear that you're in a downer mood about your age, but hey, at least you're getting with the ladies (which is more than I can say for me).

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
tray5085

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Noob Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
It's starting to feel like I am not really getting what I'm paying for, and I don't want to put out money to wait weeks on end for new strip games.

I am a n00b and this topic is just way beyond me...
Rptr777

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Hi im kinda new to this site and everything..... Reply with quote

Hi i wanted to ask i seen that blackjack has gotton alot of updates recently any details if theres gonna be more poker updates. Thanks for all you do and i love this site u guys rock!!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Hi im kinda new to this site and everything..... Reply with quote

Rptr777 wrote:
Hi i wanted to ask i seen that blackjack has gotton alot of updates recently any details if theres gonna be more poker updates. Thanks for all you do and i love this site u guys rock!!

Our next series of updates will be Strip Poker.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
artguy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Oh, yeah? Reply with quote

Next series of updates... posted in May, still waiting in June.
HeavyD2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There hasn't appeared to be any updates since September, and I paid $15.00 for 30 days of the rest of the strip games there are now. If there are still no updates by the end of that period, though, I'm going to cancel. $15.00 for 30 days of these games is worth it, but $150.00 for 10 months of only one or two more of these games is not. If there aren't a decent number of updates by the end of my 30-day period (1/22/07), I will cancel.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hang tight. we're working on post a big update to make up for the lack of updates...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: