What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Encouragement...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Down South

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Encouragement... Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your father Alley. I've experienced cancer with two of my relatives in the past seven years. It's not a pleasant experience for all who are involved. Hope your father gets well...I'm pulling for him.
mt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just read your heart message. Like DS, I too, have had to deal with family illnesses. Be strong for those who need you. Here's wishing him a fassst recovery.
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All my best wishes to your father Alley.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sorry that your father isn't well, Alley. I hope he soon gets better and can quickly return to enjoying a healthy and happy life.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
dally

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad died from cancer when I was 10. That was 25 years ago and Im sure that the treatments for it have come along way since then.If I can offer you some advice Alley, family involvement is everything. If you and your sibs get involved in your dad's treatment and recovery it's going to be good for him spiritually and helps build his identity with those who are treating him, which helps insure he'll get the best treatment he can get. Together you guys can knock it over. For real.Best wishes mate. Smile
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guys!!

I have faith that everything will turn out okay.

Thanks again for all your support.

LOVE and KISSES

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
orange

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read the bad news! Sad I feel very sorry for you and your family! Sad The wife of my brother, at the age of 25, had a cancer! She'd to pass by the chemiotherapy! I remember her in a isolated hospital bedroom with a mask because she had absolutely no system defense! We saluted her behind a plastic window! It was hard for all the families! But she's strong and courageous! And she cured and won the illness! Now a day, she had to do test and she'll do till the end. You know, the damocles sword! The doctor said her it'd be difficult to have children because of the therapy ..... and now 7 years after, she's mother for the second time! Very Happy
Be strong and keep the hope! All my thoughts go for you and your family! We're beside you! Smile

Courage!

[URL=http://img173.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arbreetoile8yh.jpg] [/URL]
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep the faith indeed. And good spirits. That's a good way to "handle" cancer. My mom got cancer 2 years ago, and she is pretty much ok now. Sorry to hear the sad news. *hug*
tyger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best wishes to you, your father, and the rest of your family. Stay strong for both yourself and him, and be there for him. The AB Nation certainly missed you but you were needed at home. Take all the time you need to spend with him; we'll be okay. Faith, love and support from your family and friends can be just as powerful, if not moreso, than any medicine man can make.
j3a

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley - sorry to hear about your father's illness. i have dealt with several cases of cancer in my family, and i know that being with your father is the best thing for him. please take all the time you need to be with your family. they are much more important than us, here. i'm sure that we all feel the same way about that. my heart and prayers go out to you and your family through this - i'm sure that everything will be okay in time. Wink
Danie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buck up Alley and stay confident that all will become well. Show all your support for your father and keep in mind that we are supporting you and him also. All my prayers and wishes for a return to happiness for your entire family. Stay as positive as you can and take comfort that we, your fans, wish to share this load with you and support you any way we can. Stay strong gal.

Danie
Supermark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley,

Stay positive and keep your spirits up as well as your family's, and most importantly your dad's. I pray that everything turns out well. I wish you and your family all the best now in this difficult time and always.

Much love,

Mark
luvleeone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww Alley! You & your family are in my prayers. My mother had cancer some years back but she was a fighter and I am sure your father is a fighter too!

God Bless!

~LuvLee1ne~
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your love and support!

I can't express it enough.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

LOTS OF LOVE OUT TO EVERYONE

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
mbeal78

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Alley,...

I personally wanted to let you know you have all my love and support. I'm a man of faith and believe we're all God's children and he has a devine plan for each of us. I want you to know you, your father and your family will be in my prayers.

LOL
Michael
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: