What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Losing weight sucks...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Losing weight sucks... Reply with quote

I've been doing this the whole summer and lost nothing!! Evil or Very Mad
Yes, I'm currently really struggling with this, after losing like 30 pounds and having a really bad school situation in 2016 (which made me quit this study..) and all the 30 pounds gained back, such a waste...

And I even had a birthday party from one of my family members and I ate a lot of chocolate and cake there, I feel guilty.. Embarassed

I'm almost thinking to eat one meal a day with only glasses of water or nothing at all with only water, gosh this is so frustrating... Mad
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starving yourself doesn't sound very healthy...

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
Starving yourself doesn't sound very healthy...

I know it's not the right thing, but I have a high risk of diabetes in my family. idk what to do, people laugh at me at swimming pools (which I just visit to loose the weight..) and I didn't fit in a rollercoaster 3 times. So that's pretty embarrassing and a waste of time because of the long lines in those theme parks..

It's just because I didn't lost anything this year and it's so frustrating to me..
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the worst things you can do is limit yourself to one meal a day, since it causes your body's metabolism to slow down... you'll actually gain weight faster because your body thinks it's in starvation mode! In fact, the best way to lose weight is to do the opposite, eating 5 or 6 small meals a day along with exercise, which helps speed up the metabolism and keeps you from constantly feeling hungry all day. Just remember to watch your portion sizes!

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
One of the worst things you can do is limit yourself to one meal a day, since it causes your body's metabolism to slow down... you'll actually gain weight faster because your body thinks it's in starvation mode! In fact, the best way to lose weight is to do the opposite, eating 5 or 6 small meals a day along with exercise, which helps speed up the metabolism and keeps you from constantly feeling hungry all day. Just remember to watch your portion sizes!

I also eat small meals, even if my mom gives me a dessert, I mostly skip it or eat half of it, same as dinner or breakfast.

I unsubscribed from facebook pages like Tasty kitchen because they keep triggering me to eat with their unhealthy cooking videos... -.-

Also some of the comics I've read from Pleasure Bon Bon have scenes with pretty good looking food in it but I can ignore that lol
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi hun.
This is from one lady to another.
Have you ever been tested for PCOS? Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. 1 in every 10 adult women has it. It's a hormone disease which lays dormant in some but for others it causes big problems.
One of them is weight gain and trouble with losing weight since it effects how your insulin works. This can untreated increase your risk of diabetes.
Another is fertility problems.
My PCOS were discovered by accident and I wish I knew this in my early twenties. Then I would have made some other life choices.

Here's a link to read more about it.
http://www.healthline.com/health/polycystic-ovary-disease#complications6
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Scorpia wrote:
Hi hun.
This is from one lady to another.
Have you ever been tested for PCOS? Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. 1 in every 10 adult women has it. It's a hormone disease which lays dormant in some but for others it causes big problems.
One of them is weight gain and trouble with losing weight since it effects how your insulin works. This can untreated increase your risk of diabetes.
Another is fertility problems.
My PCOS were discovered by accident and I wish I knew this in my early twenties. Then I would have made some other life choices.

Here's a link to read more about it.
http://www.healthline.com/health/polycystic-ovary-disease#complications6

Yes I have some PCOS symptoms but I never tested myself for that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: