What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Sweets for the Sweet(Silv/Aria)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith continued to feed him till the bowl was empty, her hips giving a gentle roll now and then, murring with the with the squeezes.

"I was thinking of going into town and looking around a little more, possibly seeing if there is an open shop where I can set up an art gallery."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That sounds like a good idea," Royce replied. "And while we're at it, we can get a better lay of the land. I'm sure there are plenty of lovely stores to look through."

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I figure my paintings are doing no good sitting here and not being seen by others. This way I can sell a few or if someone wishes one like another I have I can do some business." She chuckled and then nodded. "I think that would be fun as well. Get to see what is out there and meet other shop owners, make new friends."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Perhaps you could consider painting couples," Royce suggested, "I somehow doubt many would object to... posing for you, in this town." The stallion chuckled, imagining his wife painting a pair of BonBonians as they have sex on a couch.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Painting couples?" She questioned, but then chuckled with the further thought of it. "Oh I doubt I'd have any trouble with that. It would be getting it all on the canvas though before they went over the edge." Smirk crossed her lips as she'd give a little wiggle of her hips. "Of course it might get me a bit worked up."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce lightly thumbed his wife's nipples. "That wouldn't be such a bad thing, would it?" he smiled.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A chuckle came from Orlaith and she leaned in to kiss her husband's lips lovingly.

"No, though as an artist I do need to sit still while painting, otherwise certain lines will be not so straight." A brush of her nose against his given. "Of course after the painting is done I would certainly need a bit of assistance myself."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce chuckled but did not reply. He didn't really have anything more to offer to the conversation. But, after a few moments of silence, he gave a light thrust of his hips, meant to bounce his wife playfully while adding, "Perhaps we should get going, before we sit here all day and the light fades on us."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith didn't mind the silence, it was a time when their bodies could still connect, even if they weren't moving. She had leaned her head forward to rest it on his shoulder and just enjoy the closeness. When the thrust from him came, she gasped and wriggled her hips, bouncing a bit.

"Aye, that would be a good idea." She grinned and shifted, beginning to stand and allowing his shaft to retreat out of her.

Once able to move fully again, she gave a wriggle of her hips and set the bowl aside. The rest of the salad would be covered and placed in the ice box so it would be kept cool.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce let out a soft, subtle moan as he slid out of his wife's body. He was still semi-firm so his length didn't droop entirely. As he sat for a moment, he watched his wife give a wiggle of her hips and smiled. He longed to sit and watch her more, but he knew if he did, they'd never leave the house.

Reluctantly, the stallion rose from his seat and walked over to his wife. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her, his length pressing between her cheeks. "I love you," he said softly into her ear. Then, Royce knelt on the floor and took his wife's hips in his hands before pushing his face between the back of her thighs. He kissed her sex lightly before releasing her from his grip and leaving her to go and get cleaned up.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith set about cleaning the table a moment and then moved to the sink to set things there. Feeling her husband hug her, she grinned and lifted a hand to touch his cheek lovingly. "I love you too." She spoke and when he shifted, she held still, but the kiss to her sex had a murr drawn from her. Hand reached to touch the back of his head before he pulled back.

She glanced back to watch him leave to clean up while she cleaned the utensils used. Once clean, she moved to get cleaned up herself. She'd have to gather an outfit, which wouldn't be hard among her clothing, to wear on their walk around town.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce wiped down his length but couldn't resist giving it a few, gentle strokes while he was at it. But he soon dressed himself, putting on a white shirt and blue trousers. The stallion also decided to leave his underwear at home. If he were to become aroused while out, it would most certainly be noticeable, with his girth; but he wanted to be easily accessible if something were to happen with Orlaith.

At the back of his mind, Royce made a mental note to avoid the bakery from earlier that morning. If Arabelle were to see him with Orlaith and recognise him, it would surely mean trouble. The stallion then found himself idly wondering what the bunny was doing, now. Was she baking? Tending to customers? Or maybe she was doing something else, something more intimate... Royce wondered if she had thought of him since their romp hours before, and couldn't help but recall the sight of her, how her ample breasts had been practically spilling out of her dress, how she had no underwear on, and how her body and inner heat felt wrapped around his length.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith dressed in a simple skirt that could be removed via a few snaps on the left front side, but it left a split from the knee down. Not very revealing, but the top corset like vest allowed her breasts to be seen quite well and almost spill out. Just enough to tease. Of course she too went commando. Once she was ready, she grabbed her purse and waited for her husband.

Meanwhile at the bakery, Arabelle was busy making some new bits for the front as she had sold quite a bit since that morning. While she worked and served, she thought of Royce and wondered if he'd be back around today. She had had other customers come in and only had one other romp since Royce, but the thought of the stallion had her itching for another run in with him.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Royce emerged and saw his wife, all thoughts of Arabelle fled from his mind. The stallion couldn't help but stare, particularly at the display of cleavage she was sporting. Had it been a couple of hours earlier, he would've taken her right there and then. But instead, he sidled up to her saying "Well, don't you just look the vision of deliciousness."

When he stood before her, Royce slipped a finger into the top of Orlaith's corset and ran it from one side to the other, drawing her nipples out to peek cheekily over the top. He then leaned in to kiss both nipples before kissing Orlaith's cleavage while his hands moved to her waist and drew her close.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith waited for her husband and knew the outfit would be a bit daring for her, one she had hidden away and figured it was about time to bring out into the open. Seeing his reaction, she gave a slight sway of her hips and grinned. "Glad you like it. Thought it would help me blend in a bit with the other women here."

The touch and tease had her chuckling and she held still, allowing him to have his moment with 'the girls'. She'd reach up to run fingers over his cheek and she'd lean down to place a kiss to the top of his head. "We should go before we get into it again."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce chuckled and wrapped an arm around his wife's waist before pulling her close, watching her breasts jiggle lightly from the movement.

"Let's," he replied, "I'm sure there will be plenty of time for that later."

Once outside and making their way through town, the stallion's gaze wondered from one place to the next. Each woman was a beautiful fight, some more exposed than others. But with Orlaith by his side, Royce felt no real desire to linger upon them. They were attractive, no doubt, and seeing them dressed as they were certainly stirred lustful urges in his pants, but the black Clydesdale felt no true desire to stray, and frequently, his eyes returned to the beautiful woman walking beside him.

At once point, Royce, his arm still wrapped around Orlaith as they walked, moved his other hand up to her chest and gave one of her nipples a playful rub, before leaning down to plant a gentle kiss atop her breast. The thought even crossed his mind of taking that breast into his mouth and sucking on it, right there in the street. But Royce didn't want to start things he couldn't finish, and he also didn't want to disturb that wonderfully hypnotic sight of her breasts lightly bouncing with each step his wife took. He could suck on it later.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Indeed. Give the boys a bit of a rest and recharge." the mare chuckled

Now out and about the town, she could take more of it in and learn the lay of the town, knowing where the stores were and get a better idea of where she'd want her shop. She also looked for shops that were available. Of course a few males caught her eyes and she'd look them over a little, but not for too long. Granted the sight of them had her wondering how they would feel, but she had all her pleasure right beside her in the stallion she walked with.

The feeling of him teasing one of her nipples drew a murr from her and she'd let one of her hands slip down to give a squeeze to his rump, side glance given and a grin. She had the feeling of what he was thinking about, but she wouldn't start anything either, knowing they would end up stepping into a side street to finish things. For now simple touches were given.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce was also looking at the stores, from time to time, and noticed many different ones. The usual could be seen, of course, bakeries, grocers, general stores, a spot office. But there were others, too, from clothier stores, to one that appeared to sell statuettes of a rather intimate nature. The stallion even noticed a store that accommodated musical instruments.

"There certainly is a varied selection of businesses here," Royce observed as they made their way down the street. He then pointed further down, at a sign that read 'The White Rabbit'. "I wonder what that establishment sells."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stores were colored in lovely hus and it inspired Orlaith a bit more. Oh it would make a lovely painting to come out and paint some of the stores, to just sit at one area of the street and paint the different store fronts. Her ears wiggled at the very thought. Yes, that would be lovely. Of course she took in the names of the shops and took not of what they were. The one with the statuettes had also caught her attention and the thought of having one of those made ran across her mind.

"There are. Such interesting shops, more so than back home." She grinned and as he spoke of another, she looked at the sign and shrugged. "Curious as well. I don't think it would do any harm to take a look."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the couple approached the building, a variety of scents and sounds came wafting out from it. The smell of food filled the nose while live music filled the ears.

"I... don't think this is a normal store," Royce chuckled as they entered.

Inside, the lighting was soft, but not so dark that things couldn't be seen clearly. Tables and chairs were dotted about, some with people sitting at them. On one side, a stage could be seen, with a band playing relaxing music. And at the back could be seen a bar, with a barkeep sorting bottles and glasses.

"Good afternoon," a youthful looking gazelle said, approaching Royce and Orlaith, "Is there anything I can help you with?"

Slender and about five foot five inches, the gazelle was wearing what appeared to be a maid's uniform. It was black fabric tied at the back, forming a low cut corset that left the upper chest bare. On her hips was a white skirt that barely covered her hips. Despite having only a B-cup, the outfit still presented the gazelle's cleavage rather nicely.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious as to what was within the building, Orlaith's ears perked in hearing the sounds and her nostrils flared a little with the scents. Food and something more.

"It doesn't seem like it." Orlaith grinned and stepped inside.

Allowing her eyes to adjust to the lighting, she soon looked around to see what was there. Tables, chairs, a stage. It seemed pleasant. The music was relaxing indeed and as the bar was spotted, she looked towards the gazelle that approached.

"Hello there." She grinned and looked her over. Cute. "Where are we? We're a bit new here and just getting to know the lay out of the town. My name is Orlaith and this is my husband, Royce."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm Camilla, and this is The White Rabbit, a jazz club style bar and restaurant. During the afternoon, from one until four, and the evening, from six until nine, live music is played. On Friday and Sunday, from eight until nine, there is live singing. Patrons may order a variety of meals or drinks, depending on the time of day, or simply come in and lounge."

As she spoke, the gazelle's eyes shifted from Royce's gaze to Orlaith's and back again, her hands remaining clasped in front of her, portraying a friendly personality.

"Sex is allowed within The White Rabbit, however it is requested that, for the sake of the atmosphere, noise be kept at a low level. Patrons are also permitted to fondle or otherwise sexually pleasure the waitresses, as long as it does not prevent them from continuing their work. This establishment is first and foremost a social gathering location and does not wish to draw business away from the Delight Castle. Any questions?"

Camilla smiled pleasantly and shifted her shoulders forward, making her breasts smoosh together just a little.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith listened intently as Camilla introduced herself and spoke of where they were and the delights found within. She grinned with the mention of music and such, nodding, though with the mention of sex being allowed, she glanced to Royce and smirked a little.

"I guess if we wind up having some fun we'll have to tone down our antics." She winked to her husband.

Glancing back to Camilla, she saw how she had shifted and chuckled, hand reaching down to give Royce's groin a bit of a squeeze.

"Do we seat ourselves?" She knew that some places were walk in and sit wherever and some were wait for hostess to seat. A glance to Royce had her chuckling. "A think a little break for a drink and some music would be nice."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You're welcome to seat yourself, if that is your wish," Camilla replied. "Any tables that are reserved will be marked as such. At this time lunch is being served, and you can find menus with what is available on each table."

As Royce looked around the interior, while the gazelle spoke, he noticed a busty fox approaching a table with a small pad and pencil. The tiger, seated alone, promptly and confidently reached out with one hand as the fox came to stand beside his table. His eyes never strayed from her gaze as he gave her his order, but his fingers slid between her legs and under her skirt without the slightest hesitation. Royce nudged his wife and nodded in the tiger's direction just as the fox's well endowed chest noticeably rose from her gasping in response to the tiger's actions. But instead of pull away or object, the waitress continued to take the orange and black striped feline's order. Her well endowed chest continued to rise and fall as she closed her eyes briefly, trying to stifle the pleasure she was feeling. Lower down, her thighs pressed together around the tiger's hand, hiding the fact that his middle finger was steadily pushing in and out of her sex.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank you Camilla." Orlaith spoke and glanced to the tables that were available. It was pleasant and she'd look back to the gazelle. "I look forward to trying the food here."

With the nudge, she glanced to Royce for a moment before following his own gaze. Seeing the pair as they went about, she blinked and bit her bottom lip softly. Oh this was going to be an interesting lunch. She glanced about once more before she found an empty booth and with a gentle nudge of her own, she'd motion for Royce to follow as she headed for it. Seated, she'd have Royce sit beside her, but they could still watch the tiger and vixen.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camilla followed the pair of equines to their table, in case there was anything they wanted before looking over their menus. When they were seated, Royce beckoned the gazelle closer with his finger and spoke in a lowered tone, "Does that happen often, here?" the stallion asked, indicating the tiger and fox.

Camilla chuckled before replying in a matching tone, "I wouldn't say that it is frequently seen, but it's not uncommon. All the staff are open to... intimate interactions. But only if it doesn't hold them up. He always comes here at this time of day because business is slow, which means we staff don't have a lot to do. That in turn means he can do a lot more than just finger her while she takes his order. But, when things are busier, there's less time for more indulgent pleasures, so things rarely progress further than a brief..." Camilla inhaled and then exhaled in an intimate fashion before smiling at Royce. She then stood up and spoke to both Orlaith and the stallion, "If there is anything either of you want, please, don't hesitate to call upon myself or one of the other staff."

While Camilla had been speaking, the well endowed fox had departed from the tiger's table, no doubt to deliver his order to the kitchen.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaithe didn't seem to be against watching as such antics went on, trying to focus on the waitress that had followed them to the table. Listening as Camilla spoke to Royce, she simply watched the tiger and the fox, but tried to keep it discreet.

Ears perked when the gazelle spoke to them and she came around, clearing her throat a little. "A glass of water with some lemon slices in it please." She shifted her legs a little as the scene at the other table had worked her up a little. One hand slipped under the table and reached to brush over Royce's nearest leg, giving a little squeeze
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'll just have an iced water, please," Royce said.

Camilla nodded with a friendly smile and then departed. As she did, Royce's gaze fell upon his wife's exposed chest. He stared with a devious smile at her round, perky breasts and the cleavage they formed, not to mention her nipples as they peeked over the top of her corset. Leaning in, the stallion lightly kissed the top of his wife's closest breast while gently rubbing her nipple with his fingertip.

"Getting excited, are we?" Royce whispered between kisses.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some water would be nice at seems she was getting a little warm in seeing what went on these places. Not that there was anything wrong with that of course. It was a nice change from the mundane of the city they had come from. Something new and fresh was always welcomed.

Feeling her husband's gaze and then the kiss, she glanced to him and chuckled. Her hand that was on his leg starter to inch closer to his groin, but paused just shy of it. Kneading at his leg, she leaned back just a little to give him just that more room.

"One could say that. To see such acts in public is a nice change of pace, to know that it's acceptable. I like it."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce continued to kiss the perky, round hills of his wife's cleavage while rubbing her nipples with his fingertips. He wasn't trying to be discrete, either. Royce moved his hand back and forth, making sure to give both Orlaith's nipples equal amounts of attention. He also alternated which breast he would kiss and sometimes licked across them, or between them, pushing his muzzle into her cleavage and his equine tongue even deeper.

Meanwhile, the fox returned to the table with the lone tiger. She placed a drink on the table, along with a small bowl of fruit pieces; then, she turned around, lifted the back of her skirt, and leaned back against the table's edge. The busty vixen, her rear now resting squarely on the table top, stood directly next to the tiger with her legs noticeably parted. The two began talking and occasionally chuckling, and at the same time, the tiger's one hand slid between the waitress' legs and resumed what it had been doing early. From where they sat, Royce and Orlaith had a perfect angle to see clear up the vixen's short skirt in her current position; she wore no underwear and the tiger's fingers confidentially and unabashedly pushed in and out of her sex, making her gasp and squirm every now and then.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: