What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Custom Avatar Request - LIST 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Custom Avatar Request - LIST 5 Reply with quote

Okay guys,

We're going to be revisiting and working on doing more custom avatars again.

I've asked Vanessa to work on the 2 remaining avatars from this list:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7668

I'm going to be editing that list with new avatars for her to work on.

And to make sure we're organized again.

If you're still active, and you've posted already your avatar description in the Avatar LIST 4. Please repost it here. (ALSO remember to mention that you posted in the list 4 already. the reason for this is to help me determine the order in which you will appear in the new list.)

Those who qualify for Royal Avatars can post on this thread.

I know we had a disclaimer discontinuing the Custom Avatar program on the joins page, but if you post on this list and email me your account information. I'll determine where you are on the list and how we can squeeze you in.

Just to note. Priorities will go to those who posted on the LIST 4. But I want you to repost it here to make it more organized- and also to determine if you're still active or not on the forum. (So when you post here, link to the original posting in list 4 so I can see the date you first posted.)

Post on this thread. Thank you.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.

Last edited by Ronald on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
krisslanza

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if I got my account reactivated (I seem to recall there was some weird issues with my current one not letting me either get into it, or not being able to resub it, I forget) I could maybe get one of these... though I'd need a character still, hah.

*ahem*

Either way, kinda incredible how you've been chipping away at that list so much! Keep it up Ronald and Vanessa!
DarkAura_Tyler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: My Avatar Reply with quote

Alright, here is my avatar information. Just as requested. Also I was on List 4 as well. Ronald, do you want me to resend you my Account information? Let me know when you get the chance. Thanks again! Smile

Name- Yuri Smirnov

Age- Late 20's

Breed- Siberian Husky

Occupation- Pianist / Music Composer / War Veteran

Height- 5" 11'

Personality- Looks serious but he has a soft spot for women and tends to be a little nervous around women, he loves music in every way and loves sharing it with others, he is very confident in his work but he does like to take suggestions to make his works much more glorious. He has a liking towards Miss Scorpia (They are both interested in the Arts)

Origin- Russian

Features- Chin Spike (Not too long) and healthy. Scar on left cheek. Very bright blue colored eyes, moderately toned, nothing extreme (He was in the Russian Military if it helps to picture him any, he also has a tough look on him.

Fur- His fur is a combination of white and black. The face is white, and the ears are black. The insides of the ear are white and then a light pink deeper in the ear. The fur is mostly white in the front, and mostly black in the back. The neck is white on the front and black on the sides and on the back. The eyes are to be a sky blue. Considering the temperature in Bon Bon, the fur will not be a thick winter coat. He has a black tail with a white tip.

Hair- Moderate Length, No preference on color.

Items and clothing- Paper with Quill, white under-shirt with a red ascot tucked under a teal colored vest, with a white undershirt.
A black trench coat goes over the teal button-up shirt (Length about to the calf, pretty long), partially opened, with brass cufflings.
Has a black trapper hat (If you can think of an insignia you would like to put, that is perfectly fine)[folded up preferably]
Pants are black slacks, very formal and nice,with a solid black belt (Belt Buckle possibly?)
Black leather gloves. (very ordinary)
Black boots that go about half-calf length, Black fur at the top of the boots.
If it helps, the layer order for the clothing is, from top to bottom:
Trench Coat, Teal Vest, Red Ascot and the white undershirt.

Sexual Orientation- Straight

Backstory- He was born in Moscow, unfortunately his mother died giving birth to him and he never got to know his own mother. Not shortly after his 4th birthday, his father forced him to learn and play the piano, he played the piano so much and with it found a great joy. He played many famous pieces with such great precision and emotion, that he left his audience stunned with his beautiful music. Yuri's life was full of joy and happiness.
However, three years, Yuri's father grew very ill. After a few months, his father died. In an utter depression, Yuri left his home in Moscow and tried surviving on his own. He loved his father, but he knew that his father would not have wanted him to live a sorrowful life, he would have wanted Yuri to move to many other places and share his masterpieces with everyone.
Yuri experienced the worst solitude on his travels, he then found himself in the town of Reotuv, where he was brought in by a family that treated him with great love and care. He was the only child and they treated him as if he was their own child. There he learned even more about the Theory of music, and used much of this knowledge to compose his own music. With the help of many other musical performers, he and them played such amazing concerts, that it literally had his audiences in tears because of how much expression he put in his works.
When he became 13 years old however, things made a turn for the worse. Yuri's family went out to visit Kirov (a city south of Reotuv), where they never returned. There were rumors that they were killed there, there were even rumors that they stayed there just to be away from Yuri. Yuri did not believe a single word they said. He knew that his family loved him and that they would return. If not, then they had passed on. He waited and lived in their home for one year. They never did come back. Yuri was alone again, and continued to live in the home, until there was a draft that required some soldiers to join the Russian Army. They saw Yuri only as a burden and just passes by him. He ran to the soldiers and begged them to let him join. He clenched his fists strongly and his eyes sparkled with determination. They saw a great deal of confidence in him, and he seemed to be in a great physical condition. So they allowed him to join. He wanted to be able to fight for his country, and fight for his family he mysteriously lost.
In the military, he did not really fight in any battles, he was just ported all over the world. He did spend quite some time in Austria-Hungary just to make sure that they were defended from any form of attack. Fortunately for Yuri, the attacks were quite minor. Although he did show great potential in what he did and what he fought for. But while he was in this region, he also took some time to study music there as well. Learning much of the form used in music in that region and again applying that to his music to make it that much more beautiful. The Russian military was so shocked with how well he was a composing music, that they actually put him in charge of the Military Band. He composed music for the bands and they used many of his marches.
Yuri stayed in the Army till the age of 17, then he left and went off to explore the world, learn, and spread his knowledge and masterpieces to the world. He even occasionally plays concerts to share his love for music. He misses his mother, father, and his "family" from Reotuv deeply, but he knows that they showed him the true compassion, and he would pass on what they taught him forever. 5 years have passed since that time, and he now is in the lustful town of Bon Bon, what adventure lies for him there? All that is known is that his masterpieces will leave the audience wanting much more.

Feel free to give him a more "victorian look" if you wish, it wouldn't hurt.

If there is more information needed, questions, ect. Let me know, Thank you.

Last edited by DarkAura_Tyler on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: My Avatar Reply with quote

DarkAura_Tyler wrote:
Alright, here is my avatar information. Just as requested. Also I was on List 4 as well. Ronald, do you want me to resend you my Account information? Let me know when you get the chance. Thanks again! Smile

Yes, please. Email me your account info to my listed email in the members area contact list. I'll check it. Clear you right away and put you on the LIST. *Your final placement on the list might change based on whoever else had priority over you. But at least you will be on the list.

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avatar info. links redone. This should do it as I sent my info. If you need anything else let me know.

NAME: Li Meng Long (Meng Long Li in the West)

Translation: Black Fierce Dragon

Temple Name:Shi Xiao Hu

Translation:Venerable Little Tiger

Species: Arctic Wolf

Fur: soft white save for his forehead in which part of his summer coat left 6 jieba or “dots” that are placed on monks’ foreheads.

Build: Years of training, exercise, and diet have left Meng Long with a body frame similar to Li Jun Fan (known better as Bruce Lee)

Eyes: Jade Green

Hair: light blue

Hair style: braided that goes down to his tail

Height: 6'1

Weight: 165 lbs.(74.84 kg.)

Age: Born in the Year of the Yang Earth Dragon during the Hour of the Dragon(27)

Birthplace: Zhengzhou City in the Henan Province of Dengfeng near Song Shan

Occupation: Former bodyguard and Wuseng(lit. warrior monk),Su Jia Di Zi,martial arts instructor,and personal trainer

Clothing: Meng Long wears clothing and jewelry to honor his masters. From his native China, he wears various robes/uniforms from the Shaolin Temple,Tang Zhuang,even cheongsams. Underneath the robes or for casual wear he’ll wear barongs from the Philippines. On his right index finger is an akik from Indonesia. And a hair ribbon from Japan.

Personality: Meng Long is a very quiet and humble man.

Skills:Meng Long is a skilled martial artist learning various wushu styles from the Shaolin Temple,Kali/Escrima from the Philippines,and pencak silat from Indonesia.Meng Long tends to flow from one style to another as seamlessly as a stream flows through a mountain. As a teacher he is very hands on which is evident by his extremely soft touch during training.

Sexuality:Hetero,but is a virgin due to the vow of celibacy taken as a monk.(but there have been cases of monks finding enlightenment by following the Left Hand Path. )

Clothing:

Robes: http://www.chineseclothingonline.com/index.php?cPath=86_88&name=Shaolin+Buddhist+Costumes

Barongs: http://www.barongsrus.com/barong/mens-c-22.html

Akik: http://www.novica.com/itemdetail/index.cfm?pid=160666

School:Meng Long is the owner and Head Master of the Unchained Tiger Self-Defense Academy which is located near the top of the mountains, provides a serene mountainous and forest landscape with the natural beauty that people has described as picturesque. The academy is one hour’s carriage ride east of the Castle. The Academy is ideally situated away from the distractions of the big city, and its beautiful surroundings support the martial arts training spirit. The air is clean and the environment is relaxed and tranquil. It is a perfect location for a serious study of martial arts and exercise.Much like the Temple,the school also provides a place to stay for the homeless who are taken care of and provided jobs within the stores run by the girls.The homeless are also given an education if need be.The school is also a home for orphans who go to educational schools on the grounds(the schools exceed all academic standards set by the town authority.)Martial arts are not only taught by Meng Long but from masters from Asia,Europe,and America as well.The school is divided into different sub-groups:Demo,Traditional,Police/Military,Elderly,Exercise,and The Relentless Beast.The Demo or Demonstration group is the largest and most well known group of the school.The students are taught a mixture of martial arts that's mixed with more acrobatics/gymnastics,weapons,and iron techniques combined with precision and timing that have been entertaining various people ranging from foreign dignitaries/heads of state down to the people of BonBon including the members of the Castle.
The Traditional school is focused on teaching martial arts from the traditional point(forms,weapons,applications etc.)students may take any number of styles that are taught and they are not limited in any way.The Police/Military is just that:members of the police force and military are taught a variety of joint locks,pressure points,take downs,holds,knife,sword,cane/stick use and defense.The elderly are taught Tai Chi,Chi Kung,light exercises,and cane use for self-defense.The exercise group are individuals who don't want to learn martial arts but want to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle.The combination of Western gyms and equipment and martial arts use of naked weights and exercises has also become popular in the town.The Relentless Beast is the most selective group and smallest as well for good measure.It uses a non-traditional format(no forms)and is focused on the practitioner to survive by any means necessary.

pics: http://img193.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=200748238_fullcolour_xuelang_1000_123_141lo.jpg

http://img105.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=961364484_fullcolour_xuelang1000_122_343lo.jpg

http://img205.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=333714448_kibasilat_LARGE2_122_377lo.jpg

http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=059716186_woodendummyLARGE_122_977lo.jpg

http://img230.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=635869775_KibaLARGE_122_516lo.jpg

– Bruce Lee
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf and DarkAura_Tyler are both cleared for a custom avatar.

ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Membership since: 12-25-15

Name: Todoxas Rogue

Profession: Artist/Writer

Species: Fox

Build: semi-muscular, average.

Height: 6’ 9”

Weight: 210 lbs.

Eyes: Emerald green

Clothes: Velvet trimmed regency tailcoat, Silver pocket watch with chain, Baker city vest, Tombstone shirt, Livingston Black brushed cotton trousers, Governor cane, Silk puff tie, Black elastic y-back braces, Mens formal dress gloves, and Amethyst tie tack. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18864058/#cid:109619632 https://www.gentlemansemporium.com/store/vict_mens_21.php

Personality: Kind, Open Minded, Creative, Romantic, Shy, Generous, and Charismatic.

Biography: Born on the 5th of February to the artistically talented and wealthy couple, Mr. Ambros Rogue and his wife Gwendolyn Rogue. Todoxas was their first born son and their only child, his father was a popular writer and his mother was a world famous artist. They both made a fortune off of their creative works and have built quite the reputation for themselves His father taught him everything he knew about writing literature, and his mother taught him how to be an artist. As the years past Todoxas’ skills and passion for his work grew more and more, although his skills as a writer/artist grew, Todoxas had no friends to play with and he felt very lonely from time to time.

But one day, Todoxas made his first friend. Her name was Constance, she was the daughter of a sculptor who had recently moved from another town. Like Todoxas, she too was an only child and had little to no friends of her own. After a few months the two became very good friends and they did everything together. When the two reached their late teens they had begun to fall in love with each other.

And they had even planned to tell their parents of their engagement, but tragedy struck when Constance fell deathly ill to a fever. The doctor explained that she had but months left to live and that there was nothing he could do for her. For the last few months of her life, Todoxas helped care for her

and stayed by her side. On her deathbed Constance asked Todd to make her a single promise, she asked him to promise for him to find happiness again after she was gone and to continue being the talented, loving and caring person that he was. As she slowly passed on Todoxas wept at her bedside.

A few weeks afterwards Todoxas was still feeling sad for the loss of his only friend and lover, both of his parents noticed their son’s sadness and understood his pain so they decided to help him. They told him about the kind of art and literature that they use to make before he was born and they taught him how to transfer the love he had in his heart onto any page or canvas.

They also taught him that as long as he could create art of beauty with love in his heart, he will never be sad or lonely. His parent’s finally told him about a place they wanted him to go to in order to hone his newly taught skill, that for them it is a very special place, a place of pleasure and sex, a place called Bon Bon. It was where they first met each other and where they fell in love with one another.

After his parent’s finished their story, Todoxas took in what they told him and while he was looking through his parent’s creative works, he came across an illustration that his mother made long ago. It was godly tattooed male in an enchanted forest holding a shining crystal in his hand. the title of the drawing was “The love god”. After seeing this figure, Todoxas gave himself the same tattoo’s that the figure in the drawing had.

When his parents saw the tattoos their son gave himself, Todoxas told them that it was time for a change in his outlook on life. Afterwards Todoxas asked both of his parent’s if they could help him prepare for his long trip to Bon Bon, to which they agreed. They were happy to see their son happy again and taking an interest in the same kind of work they use to make.

Todoxas got his belongings together and his parent’s gave him some money for the trip, Todoxas bought his ticket for the next train to Bon Bon and bid his loving parent’s farewell as he left for Bon Bon. Before departing for the train station, Todoxas’ mother and father asked him to write to them once he had hone his new skills and to let them know if he was going to be staying in Bon Bon afterwards. To which he agreed to do.

Here’s my fursona’s color reference sheet. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20360494/

Pretty good, huh? Smile

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
SilverFox1031

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

membership: forgot how long but way over six months

Name: Mrs. Silver Vixen

Profession: Masseur/Dominatrix

species: Snow rabbit

fur: is a soft short hair that is arctic white with a few markings that are tan in shape of hearts and thorn vines all over her body with a pretty rose above her delicate slit

hair: is a black with red tips at the end of a single braid that rest on her shoulders and hands down to almost her tits

Built: hourglass with slight muscular tone

Height: 5'6"

eyes: royal violet blue mix

Clothes: short silk kimono with black base with pink cheery blossom details, has black and red lingerie on underneath, but stockings are fish net with matching garter belt

personality: kind, open minded, curious, seductive, has a hint of dominance when working, and very loving.

biography: born on June 24 to a traveling charismatic adventure who has the name Andrew lazuli and lulu Vixen who is a warrior guardian. she found the charming adventure dying in the snow so she bough him back to the temple where she has lived and trained in both marshal arts and ancient medicine of the body. it was after when the man recovered did she see how wonderful this man was yet she kept it to herself. wile he was healing the man caught a glimpse of his savoir bathing in the tea baths and he knew he must have her. it wasn't long after they fell in love and soon after Silver was born. but after she was born the father disappeared with out a word or a reason why. it wasn't till he didn't come back that the woman realized he had left and left her with their child. so she taught young silver the ways she was taught both in marshal arts and medicine of the body and to never trust a man who had no spine to stay. thus Silver Vixen left her mothers sided in search for her father but she soon found her self in BonBon a place she fell in love with both with the atmosphere and all the lovely wonder women who came to see her and of course the men she dominated as toys.

Last edited by SilverFox1031 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverFox1031

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry it added it twice and don't know how to delete a post i made lol so putting this in place of it
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@SilverFox: Not bad but you'll need to fix a few things about your sona.

1)No impossible hybrids. Hybrids can only come from 2 similar species such as a lion and a tiger to create a liger.

2)No mystical or supernatural items,creatures,or places exists. Scarlett is the only exception to this.

– Bruce Lee
SilverFox1031

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@DesertWolf: i fixed what you pointed out

it was after when i made it did i see what was wrong lol so i adjusted it to make it fit a bit better and thank you for the help.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how desert wolf will look like and what his role will be in the comic.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some interaction with my fursona

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:

Maybe some interaction with my fursona

I usually don't like to speculate as I've done too much of that in the past. As far as interactions are concerned, again I don't like to speculate since I need to have my sona done first. Then we can talk about what I'll be doing in the comic.

– Bruce Lee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: