What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Games I'm looking forward to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: Games I'm looking forward to Reply with quote

E3 has come and gone but there are a lot of games coming out that I'm really looking forward to and by no means is it complete yet.

1)FFVII remake--I do have a thread discussing this but I love the fact that the game will feature updated characters,a new battle system,and most importantly a new story.

2)Mass Effect:Andromeda----Very few details were released except for it takes place in the Andromeda Galaxy(the Milky Way's closest galaxy) and will pay homage to Shepard's N7.

3)Shenmue 3----This was by far the best(imo) news as it started with the creator's plea to have people fund his kickstarter for the game and within 12hours achieved the 2 million he needed to start the game. You have until July 17 to donate money toward the game with additional features such as more gameplay and expanded villages.

4)Horizon Zero Dawn---Made by the people who created Killzone, Horizon takes place in an Apocalyptic future where Man has truly been sent into the caveman scenario and must survive by battling creatures made up of technology and nature merged together as well as other tribes.

5)The Last Guardian--This game was teased more than any other game I can think of but now will be a reality.

6)Hitman---Agent 47 is back with more ways to accomplish his missions.

– Bruce Lee
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Games I could easily forward to:

Halo 5 Guardians

The upcoming Bloodborne Expansion

Destiny: The Taken King

Dragon's Dogma Online (Assuming it makes a US release)

The New upcoming Zelda and Starfox games
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Hey DesertWolf,

I guess I'm looking forward to Persona 5 and Disgaea 5... though... I'm concerned that both will be released for the PS4, and I don't have one of those. ))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: