What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

What do you see?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:00 am    Post subject: What do you see? Reply with quote

It's really amazing what a change in perspective can do. You can go from feeling that you've done about all you can ever hope to do and that life is just a monotonous loop over and over to feeling like there's a whole open journey before you and that every day is an opportunity to find something new.

The way I used to see things was bleak to say the least. But now everything is bright and vibrant. It's amazing that nothing really changed except for me, and yet everything is different. So how do you see the world?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is so refreshing to read something like this. I won't pretend to know your situation, but your words are enough to put a smile on my face. I hope your future will lead to more good things Smile

I also try to look at life in a positive way, and I mostly succeed at it, but sometimes I take a look at my life and feel like I haven't accomplished anything. I don't want to focus on the negative things, though, as it rarely leads to anything good.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: