What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Snow Flurry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Snow Flurry Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Happy New Year's EVE everyone!!! WOO HOO!! This last set of 2013, is a beautiful way to end the year! Enjoy my snow, winter frost themed look... complete with frosty lips and soft pillowy snow! Thank you for a super FUN year guys! XOOX ALLEY!

What a FUN way to use cotton (?)!!! I have to admit that I was a little amazed and a little curious by the 'outfit' (or lack thereof) that you wore (and made?). Very clever indeed!!! Grrrrrrr!!! Wink It really looks like you were covered in soapsuds after stepping out of the tub (instead of covered with something else that you probably would like even more!!! Wink Twisted Evil ). I like the flower in your hair as it matches the whole theme of the set. I ESPECIALLY like pics of your bootay in pics 39680-39685. Grrrrrrrr!!! Twisted Evil Cotton is packed in 'ass'pirin bottles and it's a pain using your finger to dig past the cotton to get to what you want. As far as Snow Flurry, I won't have any difficulty in using my fingers in order to dig past the cotton to get to your 'ass'pirin, but I think I'll use another appendage to get the job done!!! Wink BOOOOIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!! woot Twisted Evil
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, Alley....I haven't seen that much 'white stuff' on your gorgeous tits since....well, what happens in the sack stays in the sack!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Looks like 2014 is starting off with a bang....and I'm not referring to that load Tyger had to clean off his monitor!! Wink
BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
DutchAlleyFan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lovely set , as if there is a lot of foam on your body and we have to remove it.I think I will do that but very very slowly to enjoy every single inch of your wonderful body,
oh my god what a wonderful dream, or do you want me to come over Alley??? love Tongue
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so HAPPY that you guys have enjoyed that fun last set of the year! I love the WINTER makeup and theme!

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
j3a

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just love seeing you covered in any white stuff Twisted Evil
helps to visualize the imagery in my head Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: