What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Black Ice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Black Ice Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
MERRY SEX-MAS! I love this black and white set that sets the tone of this Merry SEXMAS vibe! Classic poses with a classic look! This is one way to keep yourself warm this winter! Come and enjoy my "up on top" looks at the end of this set! They are oh so YUMMY! XOOXO

I was keeping Little Tyger warm Wink after seeing pics 39612, 39617 of you again pulling your nipple (BOOOOIIIINNNGGG!!! woot ) and the only side shot of your ass ( Sad ) and pic 39620 of your profile. The pics of the set were definitely the "up on top" pics of you, especially in pics 39624 and 39625. MMMMMMMMM !!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Shocked woot Twisted Evil

Alley, you must have been thinking of me when you were shooting Black Ice, especially when you were posing for your ''up on top" pics. I would really love to enjoy those poses with you on top...up close and personal. Wink We could take pics, turn it into a set and call it Black Iceberg!!! Shocked woot Twisted Evil
mt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful set of fotos in this one. DOn't know what "up on top" means, but I surely enjoyed the "fire down below" shots at the end...very very nice, indeed.
DutchAlleyFan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I Love this beautiful set and the on top pictures at the end are "tasty" love They are the dessert of my Christmas dinner. Smile Love it.
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots to like 'up on top' for sure....but after seeing 39624 and 39625 sure make me want to get 'down underneath'! Wink Wink Wink Wink I'd have to dig really deep to find some hotter B&W's of Alley in the past than those shots -- wowza, those are gorgeous photos!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
j3a

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh yes - those "up on top" looks... I've seen those looks before from you... in my dreams Razz

I like the hat - i wish the dress came all the way off at some point in this set... but still super sexy!
I can imagine going out w/ you wearing this exact outfit - commando and all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: