What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

A Special Delivery (Rikardo/Rune RP)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: A Special Delivery (Rikardo/Rune RP) Reply with quote

Some people may think that being a Post Master is an easy gig. A rubber stamp here and a run across town there, and that was most of their day. Little was known that the truth of the matter was it is one of the most important, exhausting, and demanding of jobs with great responsibility attached to it. Every day everyone would expect them to be efficient with little to no fault. Runai Kaltsere, the town's sole courier, was the best that could be offered to fill such a role, and he did so with a tireless energy that grew into a routine of daily physical exercise, one he gladly accepted to a fault.

Today was another one of those days, but on a much lighter scale that most of what he had to do was simple paperwork for the next day's deliveries.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: A Special Delivery (Rikardo/Rune RP) Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
Some people may think that being a Post Master is an easy gig. A rubber stamp here and a run across town there, and that was most of their day. Little was known that the truth of the matter was it is one of the most important, exhausting, and demanding of jobs with great responsibility attached to it. Every day everyone would expect them to be efficient with little to no fault. Runai Kaltsere, the town's sole courier, was the best that could be offered to fill such a role, and he did so with a tireless energy that grew into a routine of daily physical exercise, one he gladly accepted to a fault.

Today was another one of those days, but on a much lighter scale that most of what he had to do was simple paperwork for the next day's deliveries.

As he was doing his work, he heard a knock on his office door, and he asked of who's knocking to come in. As the door opened, in came a female Robin that he had hired for the postal service a few months ago called Holly Noir. She stepped forward to his desk.

''You've called for me, sir?'' she asked.

http://theelzeronchronicles.webcomic.ws/comics/1/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today was the day that he had indeed intended to hire the avian female with no strings attached. He really did need the help with the coming months, and she was all too eager to fulfill the task. The vulpine motioned her to sit at the desk opposite to him as he put the paperwork together for her application. He skimmed over most of the more important details, nodding in apprehension at any possible flaws or misdirection. All too common, especially in his line of work, any delivery service can be subject to great scrutiny based solely on the workers alone, and he couldn't hire just anybody. "Well miss... Noir was it? Your records show you have a bit of a knack for this.", he mused without raising his eyes from the papers. "But I can't help but wonder, are you up for the task. I happen to run a very tight ship here and most people would not even consider this job, since its manually intensive."
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
Today was the day that he had indeed intended to hire the avian female with no strings attached. He really did need the help with the coming months, and she was all too eager to fulfill the task. The vulpine motioned her to sit at the desk opposite to him as he put the paperwork together for her application. He skimmed over most of the more important details, nodding in apprehension at any possible flaws or misdirection. All too common, especially in his line of work, any delivery service can be subject to great scrutiny based solely on the workers alone, and he couldn't hire just anybody. "Well miss... Noir was it? Your records show you have a bit of a knack for this.", he mused without raising his eyes from the papers. "But I can't help but wonder, are you up for the task. I happen to run a very tight ship here and most people would not even consider this job, since its manually intensive."

''My name's Noel actually, Holly Noel.'' Replied the Robin. ''You may remember my father that used to work here, after being promoted from the Royal Mail.''

Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah yes... Noel. Sorry, I thought the name sounded familiar", he looked on and appraised the family traits of her father in her and he could tell why she strongly resembled him.

Being a robin besides, she definitely has a figure worth building in this kind of business, though he would have gathered her place could have been at the Delight Palace. Even still, work was work, no matter who was willing to help.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
"Ah yes... Noel. Sorry, I thought the name sounded familiar", he looked on and appraised the family traits of her father in her and he could tell why she strongly resembled him.

Being a robin besides, she definitely has a figure worth building in this kind of business, though he would have gathered her place could have been at the Delight Palace. Even still, work was work, no matter who was willing to help.

''I was just wondering, if it's not too much trouble at all, for me to continue on for my father's job in the postal service?'' explained Holly.
''Seeing that he had just retired a few days ago.''

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: