What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

ANY GOOD STORIES/FANTASIES/POEMS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: ANY GOOD STORIES/FANTASIES/POEMS? Reply with quote

HI Boys!

I'm in the middle of different projects and trying do what's best...

I was wondering if you could help me with something? Can you please send me any good stories/fantasies or poems you might have that you've written yourself so that I can possibly read these to you for everyone to enjoy?

They can be as naughty, nice or creative as you'd like. (without getting disgusting Wink )

Thanks for your help!

Oh and I will not be sharing any news about my upcoming projects because I'd rather just surprise everyone when things are done.....rather than having everyone expecting things by this date and that date. Thanks for understanding....

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
mt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we talking love stories, sex stories, or any subject.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure.....just make sure that you are okay with me reading for possibly everyone to enjoy. I won't give out any names though...

Alex_duMont

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley - would it be okay if it was a longer story? I'm an aspiring erotic fiction writer and would love to have you be my muse for a short story...question is, I was planning to write it in first person, but if you're going to read it aloud should it be third-person? I'm not sure I'm equal to the task of writing from your perspective....although no matter what, I promise that it'll be very naughty and very hot. With you as the subject, how could it not be?

Also, what's the best way to submit? Post it here, or send you an e-mail?

Many thanks from a longtime fan...

Alex
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can send it to me, through email. You can find my email on my site.

OR

You can submit it here.

Thanks, Alex!
Very Happy

Alex_duMont

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Alley! That is music to my ears. Actually, I think I'll post it here, because I was thinking I'd like to do a little experiment. When I thought of you reading the stories aloud, I knew they'd have to be written to take full advantage of that. So I've decided to the story in epistolary fashion, basically as a series of letters. That way, when you (hopefully) read them aloud, they'll sound like they're coming from you...if you don't object.

The setup is that you're a wealthy lady of the house (maybe in the late 19th/early 20th century?), writing letters to her lover, who is traveling and has left her in the house by herself (apart from her servants, of course). The story will progress in a series of letters, each in a new post. The letters will get progressively naughtier as your desire builds and you have various guests passing through. Anyway, here's an idea of how it might start (I can publish this and subsequent in a new thread, if you like. Without futher ado...

Dearest Alex,

Is it warm where you are? The heat is unbearable here at home. I’ve had the staff open the windows and doors, letting whatever breeze there is pass through, but it doesn’t help much. It’s too hot to do anything much more than lie about, drink pitchers of iced tea…and think sinful thoughts.

No matter where I go in this vast house, I can neither escape the heat, nor thoughts of you. You might like to know I’ve taken to going without panties. This cools me down, and allows me to pleasure myself as the mood strikes. With you away, it strikes often.

Today I took my tea in the drawing room, and whiled away a few hours on the velvet settee with a book. But the book failed to hold my interest, and my mind wandered, recalling the many afternoons we have spent on that settee. As my thoughts drifted to those moments, my hands drifted below my dress…

I know that you have been gone for only a week, but I miss you terribly. I miss the sight of you. I miss the smell of you. I miss the taste of you. I miss the feel of your weight on top of me, your fullness inside of me. I am a ripe fruit, waiting to be plucked upon your return. Make haste.

Yours,
Alley
mbeal78

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Alley,...

I've posted alot of stories on here on the forum. Would you be interested in reading one of mine or a few of them?

lots of love
mbeal78
jcmac1993

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Miss Alley,...

I have a great story and it's 100% true. Where would be the best spot to send it so I am assured it gets to you and you've read it. What's your best contact email.

jcmac1993
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can send it to suggestions@alleybaggett.net

jcmac1993

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much baby! I have been a super huge fan of yours since about '98. I have bought or acquired all your covers and Playboys. I love you so much. I will send you that email right now. You need to know it comes from the heart. I love you Alley so much!!!

The story is very personal to me and very close to my heart. You have meant so much to me for so long. You need and deserve to read these words.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: