What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

PREVIEW POSTERS!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: PREVIEW POSTERS!! Reply with quote

Hey guys!!

Come and check out the preview for my new posters.

and

Come and get all the info you've been wandering about too.

The link is on my homepage at http://www.alleybaggett.net

I would love to know what you all think...

Post your thoughts....here. Very Happy

LOVE YA LOTS!

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net

Last edited by AlleyBaggett on Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
whispering feathers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alley

I pre viewed ur posters n i love how u made them new as in original new poses 2 not just pic out of ur previous sets u have done in the past
They r fresh n u did it in a manner we could hang them up without offending anyone with a nude setting.
U think of everything...
Now if u will only talk 2 my wife 2 get her 2 allow me 2 buy one if not all so i could hang them above our bed, yeah right, ok out in my workshop then i know i could own a piece of a sexy era of time of the sexiest woman alive who ever posed 4 a poster shoot....
U will always b the sexiest woman in my dreams!!!

Kevin (Whispering Feathers)
Supermark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VERY nice! It was definitely the right move to go with non-nudes, cause that would have been embarrasing and this way you don't have to worry about who sees it.

I can't decide which one I like best - it's between the green and the yellow.

The part about being able to add your own personal message is neat, but I'm trying to think what you could say there that wouldn't seem kind of cheesy on a poster.

I do hope pricing on these will be reasonable.

It would be really cool if they could be personally signed on request. When someone important signs something to you, it makes you really feel that it's just for you and gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Plus, when friends/family come to visit, they would see it hanging on the wall and be totally impressed! Wink
Down South

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time well spent Alley! I was going to get the 24" X 36" size but after measuring my closet doors it'd be too wide. The next size down is kinda small, but it's the only choice I have. I wish there were an 18" X 25" size which would be perfect for my doors. I like the brown and green ones the most. I'd be buying two (one of each) when they become available.

I have some questions though, how many different photos are available for the posters for us to "swap out?" I see five different photos on the preview page. Is there going to be a gallery of say 15 photos for us to click and drag to a blank poster template?

Anyway, I like them...very good outfit and setting. Bring on the release date!

Danie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeahhhh!!

I was beginning to wonder if was ever going to happen. Thanks, Alley, it looks like you did it again and came through with something extra special for your fans. The previews look good and can''t wait for the real thing.

You're probably glad that I will quit riding you about these posters, and I am sure it was worth the wait for me.

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou

Danie Very Happy
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fave is the full size single photo poster of you, Alley. Super sexy stuff, my super sexy seƱorita. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
tyger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great posters and great choice of outfit. Any chance of that being in a future SKIN set?
j3a

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love every one of them Alley - i must say that i too am glad you went with the non nude - it just makes them all that much sexier! and i really like the outfit you have on - i agree with tyger... i hope that will be a future skin set.
can't wait to buy a poster!!
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supermark wrote:

The part about being able to add your own personal message is neat, but I'm trying to think what you could say there that wouldn't seem kind of cheesy on a poster.

I do hope pricing on these will be reasonable.

It would be really cool if they could be personally signed on request. When someone important signs something to you, it makes you really feel that it's just for you and gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Plus, when friends/family come to visit, they would see it hanging on the wall and be totally impressed! Wink
[/color]

Hi Supermark,
We were going to make it so that you select from our choices of messages to add to your poster.....but then we thought it would be more personal....if we gave you the choice to add whatever message you can come up with instead.
Our choices were:
Study Hard!
Your Dreamgirl
Happy Birthday...
With Sexy Thoughts
Yours Truly
Your Sweatheart!
Have a GREAT day!
My All Time Favorite Model!

The above are just some suggestions.....I'm sure they will give you some good ideas as to what to put in your message.

The pricing is reasonable...considering they are custom and very unique to any others out there. Your's will be a one of a kind. Very Happy

I can't really sign the posters because they aren't being shipped out by me. They will be shipped out to you by the printing company. If you really want your poster signed...however....you can send it to me by mail and I will sign it to you and send it back...just make sure you include enough money for shipping.

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down South wrote:

I have some questions though, how many different photos are available for the posters for us to "swap out?" I see five different photos on the preview page. Is there going to be a gallery of say 15 photos for us to click and drag to a blank poster template?

HI Down South,
There are 15 photos to use that are different poses but there are many more options than that....because in addition to the 15 different poses.....we've cropped those in different ways....to give you a bit more variety.

Yes....for each blank photo area on the template you like..once you click on that box....there will be a list of all the different photo choices you have for that particular spot. Then you click on the image you like..... Once you do that.....if you find that you don't like that image the best after all.....then you can swap it out with another one you like better.

FUN, hugh?

It was a lot of fun for me when I went through it.... That's why I feel in love with the idea.

I hope you like the experience as much as I did.
Very Happy

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyger wrote:
Great posters and great choice of outfit. Any chance of that being in a future SKIN set?

Hi Tyger,
Yes....we even thought of that too Very Happy

Later on....when the posters have been out for a little bit...I will post the nude version of this set for all the SKIN LOVERS!! Wink

To everyone out there...do you like that idea or do you like the idea of keeping these images for the posters only??? Just wondering what you think...

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much Thanks to everyone for all the nice compliments.... I tell ya....putting these posters together were ALOT more work....than what I thought.

Because of the outcome....I believe it was worth it!

ENJOY

Very Happy

Down South

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool

I hope you release the "skin" photos if you have them! That'd be the icing on the cake!

dasamm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think these posters look real sweet.

I wasn't so sure about the personal message option on them either, but since Alley gave some examples, it seems pretty good. Like instead of "Study Hard" it can be "Study Hard Andrew!" I definitely wouldn't slack off in classes with a sexy little inspirational message like that.

I'm kinda suprised no one else has mentioned this, but...

Since people can personalize what ever they want, couldn't people make it vulgar? Use your imaginations.... Rolling Eyes
tyger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
tyger wrote:

Hi Tyger,
Yes....we even thought of that too Very Happy

Later on....when the posters have been out for a little bit...I will post the nude version of this set for all the SKIN LOVERS!! Wink

To everyone out there...do you like that idea or do you like the idea of keeping these images for the posters only??? Just wondering what you think...

Cool. Cool You know how much of a SKIN lover I am!!! Wink

Personally, I like the idea of doing pics to use for both the posters and for the SKIN section. I know that you're probably going to do more glamour-type outfits for the posters. That'll definitely add to the anticipation for future SKIN sets. Folks can purchase a poster of you in a particular outfit and then can see you removing the outfit awhile later. The best of both worlds. Who wouldn't love that??? woot
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dasamm wrote:

I'm kinda suprised no one else has mentioned this, but...

Since people can personalize what ever they want, couldn't people make it vulgar? Use your imaginations.... Rolling Eyes

HI Dasamn,

Good question. In our system we've made a list of words that I prefer to not be on my poster...and will not allow the person to add those words to their message.

Thanks for looking out though Very Happy

tddesigns25

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are definitely going to be on the walls of dorm rooms and basements of married men, LOL!!!
orange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are very great Alley! Very Happy Classy posters! I'll find a little room besides my money and picasso painting! Razz Seriously, great work! Wink
luvleeone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm... can we say HOTNESS! Alley, your posters ROCK chica!!

Very Happy

~LuvLee1ne~
mbeal78

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Alley,..

I apologize sweetheart for not posting lately. I love that you finally have posters. LOL I think that the outfit is really sexy. Will fans get to pick from a group of pics for their poster? I think I would have to have one of you nude fully displaying those suculent,...round tits of yours. Plus I would also love to see one of your completely nude backside. Either standing up or laying down on a couch.

LOL
mike
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank for your post Mbeal....and many thanks to everyone else for the compliments. Very Happy

Mbeal....you will be able to choose which pics you want in your poster from a selected 15. You will basically be able to create your own poster. You will get to choose from 5 selected layouts. Choose your size.....and choose your favorite background color. For one of the layouts....you will also be able to add in your own personal message. No, you can't use any naughty words. They system wont let you.

Anyway....I would like to also let everyone know...that the posters have been color corrected....and we've done all of our proofs. They should be ready to purchase sometime this week...or for sure next week. I am VERY happy with these....and I can't wait to know what you all think.

Waiting patiently....

LOTS OF LOVE

Very Happy

mbeal78

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Alley,...

How about if I'm creative in my wording about being naughty. Would that be ok? I would have to have somekind of naughty message from you!

LOL
mbeal78
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to say....the POSTERS ARE READY!!
Very Happy

Go to the preview page now...and design your own poster. Let me know what you all think.

Lots of Love big grin

sparrow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great. Will there be more pictures later?

Next week i will buy a sample Smile.. And im going for the big one! Smile Im wondering, does that company deliver to norway?! Smile. Well i will try..
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sparrow,

There is a total of about 15 pictures of the same set...that you can choose from.

Oh....I love the big one....with the backside pose. It's GREAT!! Very Happy

I believe the printing company ships out of the country?

Hopefully they do...and hopefully you can enjoy your new poster. I would love to know what you think...once you receive it.

LOTS OF LOVE

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys...

The new Best of Alley posters are out!!

Please go and check them out. I love the new layout colors and design too.

To check them out, go to:

http://www.customprintauthority.com/Ent/Models/AB001/?hostCode=ALLEY

Please let me know what you think.

LOTS OF HOT LOVIN'
Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: