What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Just Out Of Curiosity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Just Out Of Curiosity Reply with quote

I was just wondering how long it takes you guys to get a new model added to the classic strip blackjack game, from the time you do the photo shoot for it to the time you get the finished product put online.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Just Out Of Curiosity Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
I was just wondering how long it takes you guys to get a new model added to the classic strip blackjack game, from the time you do the photo shoot for it to the time you get the finished product put online.

About 2-3 weeks... Goes through my photoshop guy. then goes through games development process. We shoot so many poses- that it takes a bit to sort through which ones to use. It's a "hard" job and requires many cold showers. Smile I used to do this myself but it's been passed on to our our photoshop guy now.

Poker takes the longest to do. Because of the voice clips. And the multiple combinations.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
We shoot so many poses- that it takes a bit to sort through which ones to use.

I was just thinking about the fact that you probably have many additional pictures of each model you shoot for the games, and I was pondering the possibility of you having a special feature photo gallery each month of one model using some of those extra photos. It could be one page with about 12 to 16 photos, which could include ones of some funny moments during the shoot. This could start off with photos from older game shoots being used first. Does this seem like it might be an idea worth considering, or would you feel that the whole thing might kind of ruin the novelty of the games?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Does this seem like it might be an idea worth considering, or would you feel that the whole thing might kind of ruin the novelty of the games?

Ruins the novelty of the game. I try to post what I can through the mesg board. But we tried it once long ago on xstrippoker and xstripblackjack. it doesn't work. we had a photogallery section on eadultgames.com and it doesn't work. people don't care to see photo galleries... as it hasn't been updated for 5 years. we had same 5 sets of photos and not once did somebody complain or ask if the photos gallery on eadultgames will ever get updated. also checking the log files- the photos don't get looked at either.

people don't come to eadultgames.com to see photos. we have eadultfun.com with a photogallery but again- the signup rates on eadultfun is just low.... not worth the efforts to doing photo updates. the time and energy is best to produce puzzles and games- rather then trying to expand into a photos based market which there are so many sites out there that does this.

the extra photos will someday be reused in a larger version of the game. a high bandwidth version and thus we'll increase the number of poses per stage... the other idea we had was making a CDROM version of our games... a compilation CDROM vol#1, vol#2, etc... again this is something we'll do in the future we we start doing more merchandise stuff.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Just Out Of Curiosity Reply with quote

Guess I can't argue with that. Just thought I'd suggest a venue for making use of the extra photos so they wouldn't have to go to waste. However, it seems like you've already got future plans for them anyway. Good to hear, because it would ratherly be ashame to let those photos end up remaining unused forevermore.

Ronald wrote:
...it takes a bit to sort through which ones to use. It's a "hard" job and requires many cold showers.

You majorly lucky stiffs!

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: