What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Best Outfits On Your Favorite Models

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Best Outfits On Your Favorite Models Reply with quote

Since the outfits worn by the models in strip blackjack and strip poker are as much a favorite part of the games as the models themselves, I thought I'd give people a place to talk about the outfits and models wearing them that they like most.

I'll start with School Girl Jesse Capelli, who is by far the cutest and sexiest school girl of the bunch. She'd make any school boy weak in the knees and hard in the trousers with just one little glance their way from her.

Next is Nurse Rachel Ayars, who can make more than temperatures rise without even trying. If she were my nurse I would never want to leave the hospital.

Another I like is Waitress Alyssa Lovelace, who's as hot as a steaming bowl of chowder. She's the kind of waitress you dream of seeing at any diner, and wish that she could be on the dessert menu.

More to come later...

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a big costumes/outfit fan!! The whole fantasy and school girl theme is also my favorite.

Rachel Ayars indeed had a cool Nurse costume... It's hard finding a really good nurse outfit. Most of them are some cheap outfit or latex stripper look. (Some of them aren't too flattering.)

If you guys like more Nurse stuff- let me know! We'll go get some new nurse outfits!

I was thinking it might be cool to see Super Heroine outfits. Or models dressed up as comic book characters! What do you guys think?

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Catwoman outfit would be fantastic, Ron (you don't mind if I call you Ron do you? You can call me Wild Laughing). Not something cheesy like Halle Barry wore though for that Catwoman movie. More like what Michelle Pfiffer (sp?) wore in the second Batman movie. That outfit was mucho cool!

Maybe you could get Jesse [Capelli] to do that one when she goes back to having dark hair in the fall (so she has said), because that would fit perfectly with the Selina Kyle character from the comic.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Diversity646

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Outfits... Reply with quote

I have to admit, the Cat suit sounds really good...and Jesse is a good fit for it...

Personally, though, my favorite nurse is still Rochelle. Now THAT is one hot nurse...in and out of the uniform.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheerleader Faith is another one of my favorites. She could shake her pompoms day and night and I would never get tired of seeing it. Give her an S, give her an E, give her an X, give her a Y! So SEXY.

I also like Cop Girl Rochelle. Her hot looks make you want to break the law just so she'll slap on the cuffs and jump into the back seat of a police car with you. Law enforcement couldn't be more devine.

To be continued...

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Faith- She wanted a Strip Poker game from us but she never finished the voice recording stuff.....

If you guys get a chance- go email her about how you want to see her in Strip Poker. Smile

I know she still wants the poker game.... We have the custom images of her in Strip Poker but no voices... Was holding off posting the game since I know everybody wants to see poker with voices!

her website is www.faithfantasy.com

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
King Snarf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me add my voice to those who think Rochelle is smoking hot in either outfit. I also like how the cop outfit looks on Julie. She can handcuff me any time....
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Speaking of Faith- She wanted a Strip Poker game from us but she never finished the voice recording stuff.....

If you guys get a chance- go email her about how you want to see her in Strip Poker.

I know she still wants the poker game.... We have the custom images of her in Strip Poker but no voices... Was holding off posting the game since I know everybody wants to see poker with voices!

Since the game is your property and you paid her to do the shoot for it, then you have got every right to withhold allowing her to use it. Make her provide her voice for the game to properly finish it if she wants it badly enough, and if she's unwilling to do so then don't let her have the game.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Diversity646

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Ronald wrote:

Since the game is your property and you paid her to do the shoot for it, then you have got every right to withhold allowing her to use it. Make her provide her voice for the game to properly finish it if she wants it badly enough, and if she's unwilling to do so then don't let her have the game.

Well, I think that's a little harsh...I'd say let her have the unfinished game if she wants it but tell her that you won't post it on e-adultgames without the voice track. It's free publicity for her site and her voice-tracked strip game on here would definitely get her a few visitors from e-adultgames checking out her personal site...without the game here, though, we adult-games members really don't have an incentive to either visit or join Faith-Fantasy.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diversity646 wrote:
Well, I think that's a little harsh...

I just don't like to see women think they can charm anything they like out of a guy.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: