What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Website Claims

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Website Claims Reply with quote

Jesse,
Just curious, while searching your name on Google I found a couple of sites that say they have hot new video posted of you. Straponteens and Dildodippers. Just wondering if you had really worked for them. Also I found a link site that has your private e-mail posted. www.luclinks.com It kinda made me mad seeing as your members had to pay for it and it is a privledge to communticate with you privately and their just giving it away. It probably makes for a lot of unwanted mail and robs your true fans of reponse they might get if your inbox was not so clogged full of crap. Also, a website sugestion. You should compile a list of sites where your content can be found and post it on the site so we can check out all the hot stuff you have not or might not be able to post for one reason or another. I would much rather give my cash to you so start posting all the hot stuff these sites are teasing me about. Which reminds me, the site is about due for a hot new video. Oh and whats up with the cam? Your killin us woman!
Craig
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse,
Another website question. Will ClubJenna be taking over your website or will you be staying with MediumPimpin? The reason I ask is I'm waiting for the prime time to join again and last time you changed webmasters things were pretty rocky for a while. I was also curious as to how long the contract for CJ is for?
Craig

Last edited by craigfox on Sat May 14, 2005 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse,
Also wondering if you had recived an E-mail I sent you about a month ago. It was titled HORNEY. If not pleeeeze give the inbox a look cause I would love to hear back from you on that one. I dont usually E-mail you a bunch of crap and I know you cant respond to them all but please at least give um a glance, I would not E-mail you something thats not worth reading and most of the time its to make you laugh so its worth giving them a read. I hate to type all that then not have you read it. I know your busy with the contract so I wont press you anymore.
Love Ya Lots
Craig
craigfox

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse,
I just found this web page where you can check your compatabillity with your favorite celeb. You enter your birthday and it compares biorythems(what ever that is) with your favorite person. It says that we are 100% physically and emotionally compatable but only 41% intellectually compatable(cant win um all) for an over all compatabillity of 80% Not bad eh? I really like hearing we are 100% physically compatable. I've never dated a girl as tall as you but I bet we are a perfect fit. Makes me horney thinkin about it. big grin
Craig
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jesse, ya missed this post but your busy so its understadable. This is just an effort to get it back at the top where you might see it next time.
Love ya,
Craig
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Hey Jesse, ya missed this post but your busy so its understadable. This is just an effort to get it back at the top where you might see it next time.
Love ya,
Craig

I think her new boyfriend/girlfriend is taking up a lot of time too.. Crying or Very sad
Vanilla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope it's a hot girl Twisted Evil, or is it noahped Question Very Happy !!!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess we'll never know...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: