What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Seeing new content

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milkman Dan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Seeing new content Reply with quote

I've noticed something odd in my browsing of Justice Babes, and I'm not sure if I'm the only one this happens to, or if it's happened before... The way I usually check out if there's anything new is to click on 'What's New' on the front page, and then hitting the refresh button so I can see if the page has been updated.

However, I've noticed that sometimes I'll miss new entries being entered, even several new entries, even after hitting the Refresh button. For instance, I found saw the April 6th update on that day, but missed those on the 8th and 9th; I only saw them on the 10th.

Would that just be a browser issue (I'm using Opera)? I know in theory I should clear my cache and reload the site, but I'm on dial-up and it's rather time consuming to do it every day.
thefatman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why the updates aren't loading. You shouldn't have to clear the cache at all. Usually if you want to just reload just one specific page, you can can try holding down CTRL or ALT or maybe SHIFT actually... while clicking on refresh button. not sure what it is for opera, but its something like that for IE and Firefox. actually just tried it on firefox and its shift-refreshbutton.

Anyway, the browser should pick up the updates. Unless you have some option set in opera that only gets the page once, and if you haven't restarted opera for a while. (sometimes I have one firefox open for a week or two.

Thats all I can think of at the moment..

EAdultComics.com Support Staff
Milkman Dan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had the folder check for updated version every 5 hours, but AFAIK, hitting reload forces it to check again anyway.

I'm on several sites (Battlechix, eAdultComics, Vixine), but I've only encountered that issue on Justice Babe. I just noticed I missed the April 14th update, I only saw it on April 15th (with the most recent update).

I even tried right-clicking on the actual area of the page that lists the updates, and hitting reload in the context menu, just in case it was only reloading the rest of the page.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milkman Dan wrote:
I'm on several sites (Battlechix, eAdultComics, Vixine), but I've only encountered that issue on Justice Babe. I just noticed I missed the April 14th update, I only saw it on April 15th (with the most recent update).

Don't worry, this is not a problem of your Browser. The April 14th one was added today to compensate for the delay in getting the page posted as I had received it yesterday, but was only able to post it this morning.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Milkman Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: