What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the New JusticeBabes Message Board!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Welcome to the New JusticeBabes Message Board! Reply with quote

The NEW and IMPROVED message board is now live.

If you had a posting account on the old messageboard, you won't need to register. The previous username and password will continue to work! We've imported all the old messageboard topics into this new one along with your account information. You can now change your email address and password, as well as your Avatar image!

Please post all your comments, suggestions, and ideas on this board related to JusticeBabes content. We would like for you guys to share your ideas with each other so that we can get some feedbacks on what you would like to see on our site.

And one final note- Once you have a registered posting account, your username and password will work on other sites that uses our messageboard system. (Such as Vixine.com and eAdultComics.com) This will make it easy so you don't have to register a dozen times for every site that uses this system. If you already have a Vixine.com posting account, you won't need to register.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Posting!

-R
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: New Board Reply with quote

Cool beans! (This is a test reply!) Laughing

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
HSHP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance we can use an avatar that isn't currently on any of the lists?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Avatar Image Reply with quote

Hi HSHP-

Yes- you can use an avatar that is not listed. Just send me the image you want to use- and I'll make it available in one of the galleries.

We just want to have some reasonable control over Avatar Images... Nothing offensive. etc.

So if you got something you want to use- email it to us!

-R
HSHP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.
Terry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting change you guys have made with the message board system. Was the old one just not to your liking anymore, or did you always plan on changing over to a more robust system? Just curious is all... I actually do like this board better.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: the new board! Reply with quote

Terry wrote:
Interesting change you guys have made with the message board system. Was the old one just not to your liking anymore, or did you always plan on changing over to a more robust system? Just curious is all... I actually do like this board better.

The old one was good. I actually programmed the old mesg board myself!

BUT I just don't have time to maintain and code up all the fancy features that these other ones have.... Then again these other ones have way too much extra crap in it that we had to strip out- because I believe there should be a line draw to simple and easy to use and just millions of features and crap that most people wont ever use- (which ends up confusing new comers).

This new system is more robost... And We had to change it out to support cross website posting. I'm managing new comic websites soon and I would hate to deal with the nightmares of members emailing telling us they're having trouble left and right. I dont think people should have to signup a million times to post for every website.

This board has notification, ranking, avatar, signatures, and search features that I think will enhance your posting experience. Plus you can change your email and password now.

(Not to mention set the time to be according to your timezone.)

Glad you like this new board!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: