What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Just wondering...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Just wondering... Reply with quote

Would anyone care if I left?

I'd like to clarify that I, at present, have no intention of leaving, but I am often too curious for my own good. So... I couldn't help but ask.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And miss that omnious feel around here? I think not good sar.

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would all miss you my friend. Every time someone leaves this place a portion of the forum goes with it. So again we would miss you.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What made you ask?

It's just my experience that people rarely ask such a question merely out of curiousity.

(and yes, I'd miss you)

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh, busted.

Truth be told, it has to do with Academy X. I have no intention of blaming this on grllover, but it began with her fursona description. It just seemed so much like my old friend's character. Since then, I've looked over the old stories and I've seen a lot of change in myself. However, I've also seen a lot of the same. There was a big fight that pretty much de-railed the whole thing. Although we tried to forgive and forget, I still felt it was all my fault. A lot of things that played roles in the "war" were my ideas. We had some periods in the RP where a fight would break out and sometimes people would post conflicting things, unaware that someone else was posting. I suggested we all get on IMs, so we could avoid confusion.

It worked really well to clean up the fight sequences, and we started to strike up friendships. That was perhaps the biggest part of it. I got a little blind-sided and didn't realize that there were quite a lot of negative views on some of the things we were doing. Then there were a bunch of secrets and lies...

I'm just afraid that I may repeat some of my mistakes and end up burning bridges with people I care for. It's part of the reason I was so hopeful and afraid that grllover might have been my old friend. She was one of my best friends ever, and I fucked it all up... majorly. I think back on it and it still hurts. I try to myself I was younger and more foolish, but it doesn't really help.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't leave on yer own accord, make 'em toss you out!!

I'm still here, so you should be fine.
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Takes a stand behind the big rodent giving him a pleasant view just above his head as she gives Chaos a hug.*

Of coarse you're still here hun. What cat lets a mouse (or rat in this case) go before having their fun with it?

Now on to this matter. Shadow, have you personally had me come to you in anger or asking you to leave? No. There are a number of new comers here who I'd love to give a stern kicking to, but that's because they don't behave like we've asked. I wonder if some of them have even read some of the threads they're asked to read, like Johnny's new comer thread, or don't we have a FAQ somewhere?

Either way, *moves from Chaos to Shadow to give him a comforting hug.* don't go making any rash decisions.

Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*proudly displays his "I Love Mystic" T-Shirt*
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Just wondering... Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
Would anyone care if I left?

I consider this to be like asking for the prices at a fancy restaurant whose menu neglects to list them. If you have to ask, you don't want to know. Razz
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, for one, would miss you. I miss everyone who leaves our furry community here, to one extent of the other. They always take something with them.
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose I needed a little support. With all of the new activity, it seems pretty easy to get overlooked and I really hate that feeling. On the plus side, I'm nearly done with all of my writing assignments. The only one left at this point is my journal, for which I only need 3 more pages and it isn't due until Sunday. About 2 weeks of classes left with very little left to do in any of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: