Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

So, what's everyone reading?

Forum Index -> General Discussions

King Snarf

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: So, what's everyone reading?  

Just curious as to what books everyone's nose is in. Me, I just finished Diary by Chuck Palahniuk. Very good. I think it's tied with Fight Club and Choke as my favorites of his.
Tonez

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Good Book  

I am reading "The Art of Deception" by Kevin Mitnick.
Dave T

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject:  

Vamped by David Sosnowski

Black comedy about a vampire trying to raise a human child.

Very funny. And gory.
HSHP

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject:  

Gardens of the Moon: Book One of the Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson. Excellent sword and sorcery book and first in a 10(?) book series.
Ronald

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject:  

I am ashamed to say- that I have not read a good fiction since college.

Was reading technical books a while back.

The only thing I read now a days are comics. :-)

I looked over the booked called Art of Seduction last month briefly. If that counts. Might try to read that in full later.
electrondady1

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: yuk yuk.  

ive been reading about resistance in copper coils , can't wait to find out how it ends.
Vanilla

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject:  

I've been reading a book called the karma sutra, it's by an indian author i believe. Im also reading the bacon and day history of the Gretsch guitar (yeah i know!) and a book on Adobe Phososhop CS (also yeah i know!)

:D !!!
JanaCova

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject:  

Ronald wrote: I am ashamed to say- that I have not read a good fiction since college.

Was reading technical books a while back.

The only thing I read now a days are comics. :-)

I looked over the booked called Art of Seduction last month briefly. If that counts. Might try to read that in full later.

HI Ronald how are you?
I am in L.A. now so maybe I will see you someday.
jana
King Snarf

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject:  

Ronald wrote: The only thing I read now a days are comics. :-)

Hey, have you been reading Identity Crisis?
Ronald

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject:  

JanaCova wrote: HI Ronald how are you?
I am in L.A. now so maybe I will see you someday.
jana

Hi Jana! I'm doing ok. I heard from Cam you got in 2 days ago. Hope the flight was pleasant. No annoying people sitting next to you.

Yes- maybe I will see you one of the days you're here. Probably will book you for that Strip Poker game toy shoot- we talked about. I have to check my budget and calendar.

Maybe you can make a short appearance to GlamourCon? I know you're booked for work both days- but if you get time off, come on by!

Feel free to call me up for dinner. :-) Know of any good Czech restaurants around LA?

-R
Wildcard

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject:  

Romeo Ronald wrote: Feel free to call me up for dinner. :-) Know of any good Czech restaurants around LA?

If this is your best stuff Ron then you definitely better do more than just glance at that Art Of Seduction book. :mrgreen:
Ronald

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject:  

King Snarf wrote: Ronald wrote: The only thing I read now a days are comics. :-) Hey, have you been reading Identity Crisis?

You mean the new DC series about the characters losing their identities?

No. I haven't. I heard some good things about it. And I was tempted to buy them. The comics I've been reading are the adult ones- that are in production right now and the ones finishing up for EAdultComics. :-)

And of course the Vixine.com comics and JusticeBabes.com one.

I'll wait for them to make the Identity Crisis a tradepaper back or graphic novel format that consolidates the 7 issues together. The last time I collected cross overs was Death of Superman. I think I still have a bunch of extras in black sealed bags too.

Have you read any of the Identity Crisis stuff? Is it as good as people say?

-R
JanaCova

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject:  

Ronald wrote:

Yes- maybe I will see you one of the days you're here. Maybe you can make a short appearance to GlamourCon? I know you're booked for work both days- but if you get time off, come on by!

Feel free to call me up for dinner. :-) Know of any good Czech restaurants around LA?

-R

Hi Ronald,hte fly was ok,not great not bad :!:
Yes I am booked for thouse days but for sure if I will have a time I wills top by and see how thouse shows goes :wink:
I dont know any Czech restaurants in L.A. but I amsure here must be some.
Tkae care.
jana xoox
craigfox

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject:  

I'm waiting for the DaVinci Code to get here, I heard there gonna try to put it on film. I was also told that Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard is a good read, I might check it out.
King Snarf

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject:  

Ronald wrote: King Snarf wrote: Ronald wrote: The only thing I read now a days are comics. :-) Hey, have you been reading Identity Crisis?

Have you read any of the Identity Crisis stuff? Is it as good as people say?

-R

Yes. I personally think it's great. Most of the other folks I've talked to love it as well. There are a few people who hate, but that's more of a "I can't believe they did that to such-and-such" hate rather than a "This is worse than Rob Liefeld and Chuck Austen put together" hate.
craigfox

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject:  

Blonde Bombshell wrote: I dont know any Czech restaurants in L.A. but I amsure here must be some.

Hey Jana,
What kind of dishes make for authentic Czech food? I've never tried it.

Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1