Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Congratulations on the fight!

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion

evilwatcher

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Congratulations on the fight!  

Hi Jana! I just wanted to say you're a great SexyFighter!!!! Just finished watching your match with Isabella and it was freakin harilous. I laughed my ass off seeing you do the sneaky bit. :wink:

Your accent is soo wonderful.... I hope to see you more on sexyfighters!! I've read that you'll be fighting Jesse Capelli- is this true? I think it's going to be real interesting to see how you pull that off. I know it won't be for real but it'll be fun anyways to see you wrestle Jesse. Can't wait. :mrgreen:

Oh- I hope Ron doesn't get mad that I gave away the winner of the match. :lol:
JanaCova

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: Congratulations on the fight!  

evilwatcher wrote: Hi Jana! I just wanted to say you're a great SexyFighter!!!! Just finished watching your match with Isabella and it was freakin harilous. I laughed my ass off seeing you do the sneaky bit. :wink:

Your accent is soo wonderful.... I've read that you'll be fighting Jesse Capelli- is this true? :lol:

HI I am gald you like the Match,it was fun to fight with Isabella.

Well I am not sure if I will fight with Jesse Capelli,Ron sad something but we will see,maybe he could answer you this question:-)))

Take care and I see you are a new in this forum so welcome:-)))

jana xoxo

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1