Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Sorry for the live show

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion

JanaCova

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Sorry for the live show  

I am really sorry for the live show.i dont know why is keep happening to me. :cry: But I make sure that it will work next Sunday.

thank you for your pations.

jana xoxo
roxstar

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject:  

Hi Jana, no worries. It was better than the last two weeks, so its improving.

I'm creating a topic with some statistics which should help your webmaster.
Rich

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry for the live show  

JanaCova wrote: I am really sorry for the live show.i dont know why is keep happening to me. :cry: But I make sure that it will work next Sunday.

thank you for your pations.

jana xoxo

Ahh, Jana, don't worry. It wasn't all that bad ... At least we got to see you and chat (even if it was in freeze-frame mode LOL). These things happen, but reality is we all got to chat a little, and see a show. Things didn't work perfect, but they worked okay enough and it was nice time for everyone that came.

Rich
JanaCova

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject:  

roxstar wrote: Hi Jana, no worries. It was better than the last two weeks, so its improving.

I'm creating a topic with some statistics which should help your webmaster.

I told him to check the topick,I belive he will check it.Also he will post info on my site what you guys need to have to watch my live shows.

thank you a lot.

jana xoxo
roxstar

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject:  

ok thats a good plan....
JanaCova

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject:  

roxstar wrote: ok thats a good plan....

YOu can check the info on my website,right under the banner for my live show.Pleas read it,you can also check your internet speed for free there.Also if you have any questions you can write to my webmaster and he will try to help you.
Thank you guys,my webmaster will be on my next live chat just for a case that we have any problems again.

Bu we was testing the live show about 10 minutes ago and everything was working perfectly.He was watching the video and lestning my voice and sending me a messages, the video was great quality and good speed.It didnt freezed even once and the time deley was 17 seconds so I dont know what may be the problem.We will see in Sunday.

jana xoxo
Jim

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject:  

I liked the live show (even though it was a bit short) you playing with the beads was just so damn amazing! I hope you will use them again. :wink:
JanaCova

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject:  

Jim wrote: I liked the live show (even though it was a bit short) you playing with the beads was just so damn amazing! I hope you will use them again. :wink:

Hi Jim yes I will use them again this Sunday.I like them too a lot.they jsut fell good:-))))))

jana xoxo

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1