Click here to go to the original topic

jana wants to talk about

Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Forum Index -> General Discussions

electrondady1

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: jana wants to talk about  

just let us know.
JanaCova

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: jana wants to talk about  

electrondady1 wrote: just let us know.

No Guys you can talk about everything that is interesting for you.I will just read all the posts and if I will have something to say I will do it.You dont have to talk just about thing that are interesting for me.
Go head and talk about compiuters,all all the guy stuff:-))))

jana xoxo
richard_uk

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject:  

I hope this doesn't turn into a footbal thread :(
roxstar

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject:  

If you hadn't said anything it would have been ok...
richard_uk

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject:  

quick think of something else before somone mentions it.. errr .......ummmm... TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phew, save! 8)
roxstar

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject:  

Fortunately its an international forum, with US people in it. They think football is something you play without using your feet. It should be called "Hand torpedo-shaped-thing" though that might be misinterpreted....
Rich

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject:  

roxstar wrote: Fortunately its an international forum, with US people in it. They think football is something you play without using your feet. It should be called "Hand torpedo-shaped-thing" though that might be misinterpreted....

Funny man! Well our "Football" is much more exciting to watch (isn't your football the same as our soccer?) - I like soccer too, so don't be offended. I just think US football is a much more exciting spectator sport. Perhaps THE most exciting spectator sport in the world (Jai Lai is a close second because it is a gambling sport :lol: ).

Rich

P.S.

For those of you who are not familiar with Jai Lai (pronounced "Hi Lie") ... It is similar to raquetball, but played in a stadium like the horse and dog tracks where you place bets on individuals and teams. I believe it is only played in South America, Florida and Connecticut. If it's played anywhere else let me know, as I am curious. Last I heard it's played only in South America and two US states.
roxstar

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject:  

If your football is so great, why does the rest of the world play real football?
I'm saying real football, because we play it with our feet, and so everyone in USA and outside will know I'm not talking about American Hand torpedo-shaped-thing.

Actually I dread the day USA gets really good at real football. A country that size should be able to field an unbeatable team, but, and here's the beauty of the game, the underdog still has a chance in every game...
And try telling about 50,000 spectators in every major city in the UK every Saturday and at least one other day in the week that its not a great spectator sport!

While on the subject of American Sport, why is the World Series called the World Series when only USA teams play in it?

Aw, bless... No-one else wants to play with you huh?
Vanilla

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject:  

Actually their is a really good goaly from the U.S, he plays for Arsenal i think, He is quiet easy to identify as he has teretz.

The best thing about U.S football, CHEERLEADERS!!!! :lol:
Rich

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject:  

roxstar wrote: If your football is so great, why does the rest of the world play real football?
I'm saying real football, because we play it with our feet, and so everyone in USA and outside will know I'm not talking about American Hand torpedo-shaped-thing.

Actually I dread the day USA gets really good at real football. A country that size should be able to field an unbeatable team, but, and here's the beauty of the game, the underdog still has a chance in every game...
And try telling about 50,000 spectators in every major city in the UK every Saturday and at least one other day in the week that its not a great spectator sport!

While on the subject of American Sport, why is the World Series called the World Series when only USA teams play in it?

You're getting two different sports confused here, Phil. The World Series deals with baseball, not football.
HSHP

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject:  

Rich wrote: roxstar wrote: If your football is so great, why does the rest of the world play real football?

You're getting two different sports confused here, Phil. The World Series deals with baseball, not football.

Besides, there's a Canadian team that has won the Series before. :wink: Why does everyone always forget that?
roxstar

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject:  

Rich wrote:
Not confused at all. Read again. I said:
Quote: While on the subject of American Sport, why is the World Series called the World Series when only USA teams play in it?

If i was talking about American Football, I would have said "Hand Torpedo-shaped-thing"
roxstar

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject:  

HSHP wrote:
Besides, there's a Canadian team that has won the Series before. :wink: Why does everyone always forget that?
because its a minor blip in sporting history....
richard_uk

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject:  

shit! what have i started!!! :roll:
roxstar

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject:  

richard_uk wrote: shit! what have i started!!! :roll:

yeah funny isn't it!
we were talking about sport somwhere along the line, now we're just hurling abuse..
roxstar

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject:  

oh dear oh dear oh dear.
Still not getting the hang of quotes eh?

read the faqs if you need a reminder
http://clubjanacova.eadultgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=879
thefatman

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject:  

Dude, where did that come from?

I was joking. Poking fun at the imperialist view of the American populace. Well partly that, and partly the ignorance of the majority of Americans.

Also you forgot to use 'eh' in your abusive statement.
Ronald

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject:  

Vanilla wrote: The best thing about U.S football, CHEERLEADERS!!!! :lol:

Amen.
electrondady1

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: porky's post  

i noticed you have delited my profane retort and yet the offensive statement that trigered it is sill allowed to stand.
Ronald

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: porky's post  

electrondady1 wrote: i noticed you have delited my profane retort and yet the offensive statement that trigered it is sill allowed to stand.

what was the defensive statement... i saw a blank post...

and a badly quoted post.
thefatman

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject:  

a) I didn't edit it but was thinking of removing your profane statement, and my post...

b) What I said was a joke. What you said was an offensive statement.

c) If what I said was offensive, then you should just have said so. I would have appologized and would have removed it. Don't they have manners in Canada?
thefatman

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: porky's post  

Ronald wrote: what was the defensive statement... i saw a blank post...

and a badly quoted post.

Well he said something like 'Fuckoff Chubbyboy' that to me. He was responding to my post about football, and my joke that Canada is another one fo the 50 states.
Wildcard

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject:  

Let's keep things friendly.
roxstar

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject:  

canada can't be another one of the states. there no room for it when United Kingdom is already one.
:wink:
Ronald

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject:  

Wildcard wrote: Let's keep things friendly.

Yes. let's get back to talking about Boobies and Cheerleaders. :-)

-R
Wildcard

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject:  

Ron has the right idea.
Vanilla

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject:  

Yeah that's right chicks like Jesse and Yana, Wildcard will vouch for that.

Join my church brothers, the luuuurve diciple is here :lol: !!!
roxstar

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject:  

Ronald wrote:
Yes. let's get back to talking about Boobies and Cheerleaders. :-)

and not necessarily in that order....
HSHP

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject:  

Who says they have to be seperate discussions? :D
roxstar

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject:  

true
lets talk about cheerleaders' boobs

actually i don't know any cheerleaders...

Forum Index -> General Discussions Goto page 1, 2  Next
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 2